Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
IMO, people not wearing mask are a risk to those of us...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 352

IMO, people not wearing mask are a risk to those of us...

May 14, 2020, 7:39 PM

who do. I think I understand why they believe this is a farce. I have a cough which has lasted about 5 weeks, a headache which comes and goes and I spent three weeks not caring if I worked outside or not. That's isn't how I live. Perhaps the problem was only allergies to pollen but I've never had pollen bother me more than causing a sneeze when it builds in my nose. I don't know that I'm allergic to anything other than the children's mother.

The first six weeks of the outbreak I was so scared I couldn't fart. I walked through my home and feared touching anything. I washed my hands so much they dried out and the skin round my nails became rough and seemed easy enough to peel. When the virus spread from NY down the east coast it frightened me even more.

Now, people in SC are pretty much going about their business. I made three trips to autopart store today and one to the Walmart noticing that much fewer than half the people are wearing mask.

It was kinda relaxing to see people that relaxed. Maybe they were like me, a child who was afraid to put his feet on the floor because of the monster under the bed. Oh I believe that monster is still under the bed but if he grabs ahold of me we're going to find out who can whup.

Maybe a lot of other people across the nation feel that way.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think allergy season has been bad this year

May 14, 2020, 7:46 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think allergy season has been bad this year

May 14, 2020, 8:01 PM

Yeah, I've heard that. Like I said, allergies fit all my symptoms including headaches. I had a sinus infection from water skiing in early Feb in TN back 45 years ago. That's the only time I've every really had and problems with sinuses so the headache was fairly strange.

The flu season was really bad before the Kungflu hit too.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think allergy season has been bad this year

May 14, 2020, 8:08 PM [ in reply to I think allergy season has been bad this year ]

I suffer from seasonal allergies and the symptoms also. I am sure the 19 virus will make these symptoms
(although similar) seem like a "walk in the park".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wear an orange Clemson mask going into grocery, retail and

May 14, 2020, 9:23 PM

take out restaurants.

Don’t like it. And don’t wear it outside in parking lots, playing golf or sitting at outdoor table having a beer.

Been invited to have a beer at an inside bar tomorrow afternoon .... undecided. My social distancing rule is “do it outside. “ 45 years ago that meant having sex on the beach or at the lake. Sigh ... my memory good but I digress.

Back to the point ... densely populated, air conditioned environments seem risky to me. Outdoor activities like boating, beaches and state parks seem like good, low risk activities. Add outdoor tables at restaurants & bars. And you can drink beer at these places.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Outside with the Sun shinning always ends the flu season.

May 14, 2020, 10:01 PM

Those bugs can't survive the heat which dries the moisture they float around in and he UV light finishes them off.

Re: IMO, people not wearing mask are a risk to those of us...

May 14, 2020, 10:36 PM

just got back from a huge grocery store haul. Every single person had on a mask.

However, we have death tolls that look like a regional civil war. So that is influencing all the panic.

I do not own and will not own a N95 or one of those dumb accordion masks. I wore a Buff in consideration of others, however I do truly feel its all a futile attempt to make us feel better.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 352
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic