Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Does anybody seriously think BLM
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Does anybody seriously think BLM

Sep 11, 2020, 9:57 AM

is not a terrorist organization, copying ANTIFA? They're funded by the same entities and both burn, loot and murder in their attempts to destroy America.

Bunker Boy's response: crickets. Good job, Joe.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Black Lives Matter.***

Sep 11, 2020, 10:21 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Black Lives equally and significantly Matter.******

Sep 11, 2020, 10:21 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Have you noticed no Trumpkins will utter Black Lives Matter?

Sep 11, 2020, 10:26 AM

or type it.

Seems so easy to me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Won't type those three words but will type

Sep 11, 2020, 10:26 AM

3 paragraphs on why all lives matter

or like below, can't say it without a "but"

Message was edited by: FBCoachSC®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They purposely use the acronym instead because they feel

Sep 11, 2020, 10:35 AM

using the phrase Black Lives Matter is too humanizing.

BLM sounds like a bowel movement.

Re: Have you noticed no Trumpkins will utter Black Lives Matter?

Sep 11, 2020, 10:57 AM [ in reply to Have you noticed no Trumpkins will utter Black Lives Matter? ]

Have any of you heard Biden call out ANY terrorist acts by BLM, since you DO agree that 'some' of them are indeed violent anarchists?

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

From your own network

Sep 11, 2020, 11:00 AM

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-says-needless-violence-wont-heal-us-after-blake-shooting

Re: From your own network

Sep 13, 2020, 8:10 PM

Biden wears depends and takes meds for dementia. No kidding.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've typed it over and over and over...

Sep 11, 2020, 11:16 AM [ in reply to Have you noticed no Trumpkins will utter Black Lives Matter? ]

I don't consider myself a Trumpkin though...

black lives matter
black lives matter
black lives matter
black lives matter
unequivocally, black lives matter

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is a lie.***

Sep 11, 2020, 11:49 AM [ in reply to Have you noticed no Trumpkins will utter Black Lives Matter? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Black Lives Matter.***

Sep 11, 2020, 10:30 AM [ in reply to Black Lives Matter.*** ]

Of course they do, but they're largely violent and anti-American at this point. Pity you can't figure that out by yourself. Tell me, what is the difference between BLM and ANTIFA?

Wow***

Sep 11, 2020, 10:31 AM

Clarify something for me.

Sep 11, 2020, 10:36 AM [ in reply to Re: Black Lives Matter.*** ]

"they're largely violent and anti-American at this point".

Who is "they"?

Re: Black Lives Matter.***

Sep 11, 2020, 10:54 AM [ in reply to Re: Black Lives Matter.*** ]

They aren't "largely" violent. I'm sure there are some people who associate with them who do violent extremes, just like any group, but no, they aren't a violent group as a whole.

And you will have to tell us what you mean by "Anti-American". Usually that statement boils down to your own personal definition of what you think that should be.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Yes.

Sep 11, 2020, 10:28 AM

I seriously think they are not a terrorist organization. They don't fit the definition and our government doesn't define them as such.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Re: Does anybody seriously think BLM

Sep 11, 2020, 10:32 AM

I don't. I don't agree with their mission, but I don't think they are terrorists or anything remotely similar either.

What is Black Lives Matter's mission

Sep 11, 2020, 10:36 AM

that you disagree with?

Re: What is Black Lives Matter's mission

Sep 11, 2020, 10:42 AM

They are a convoluted mess. Have you digested this? They're a joke imo.

https://blacklivesmatter.com/what-we-believe/?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=1b548228c29e22d3c03902617b3298a23f36da2f-1599835057-0-AQVrWC9uIZZ8NFfYWJk8GxOBf2l9ziGwLLezjwoPmUk4Nn-uq7WZqePvNzB6mV5Mo8pbnXxx9GXRiBwN6GR8vtQ8wQhI_fAktj_p8QlHnDWEW-lDlxRAJW5ElqdfTTbavWQzyGDE2UXV9WBrvzYYVXPqkWgr_6jLy2FpHjiyIZOSGn2vTj9uFcHbzflEaYYNTDcDUBce8eDyAdEfOTPGQ79mXZl_XjrF-fmHe15whwedQBJJ-cJRKxlF_UNr91vCSVm7jeZIXlLcCwUo-8JVB7frj488wqt1zwKFqOdG8AQWGKgeNHApHn_3J2csK507NaU2ZvqO0r-HE4laC0uEmBxsYh-dWplC5PT3LYhpTV9-

Re: What is Black Lives Matter's mission

Sep 11, 2020, 10:44 AM

I agree with Marcellus.

https://youtu.be/deOFaFq0e8o

If you watch the video and read the mission statement, you

Sep 11, 2020, 11:25 AM

will see that Marcellus has misrepresented the mission statement in an effort to make a separate point.

Marcellus said the mission statement says "We dismantle the patriarchal practice." He left out the rest of the sentence. What the mission statement says is "We dismantle the patriarchal practice that requires mothers to work “double shifts” so that they can mother in private even as they participate in public justice work."

He then says "We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement." Again, he mischaracterized the actual statement which reads "We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable."

He then says the mission statement says they want "To eradicate white supremacy." Too bold perhaps, but does anybody NOT want to rid the country of white supremacy?

I appreciate Marcellus's point about the ideal situation is a strong nuclear family, but it isn't and shouldn't be a requirement and single parent families should not be stigmatized.

Unfortunately, Marcellus needs to read the mission statement. I would encourage everyone to do so.

Thanks for posting those two links as it allowed me to increase my knowledge of the actual mission of Black Lives Matter that is so consistently mischaracterized or just lied about.

Re: If you watch the video and read the mission statement, you

Sep 11, 2020, 11:37 AM

I have read the statement numerous times. Macellus is on it from what I read. Either way, they have a convoluted nutty mission statement. I am not with them. I don't even think they know why they are protesting as convoluted and nutty as their mission statement is.

Nothing "nutty" about it.

Sep 11, 2020, 11:40 AM

It should be obvious from the actual mission statement that Marcellus was way off the mark with his comments.

Re: Nothing "nutty" about it.

Sep 11, 2020, 11:55 AM

The obvious part should be that their mission statement is nutty, convoluted, naive, rambling, and will lead nowhere. They need to fine tune who they are. They're a mess.

"We are self-reflexive and do the work required to dismantle cisgender privilege and uplift Black trans folk, especially Black trans women who continue to be disproportionately impacted by trans-antagonistic violence."

"We build a space that affirms Black women and is free from sexism, misogyny, and environments in which men are centered."

"We practice empathy. We engage comrades with the intent to learn about and connect with their contexts."

"We make our spaces family-friendly and enable parents to fully participate with their children. We dismantle the patriarchal practice that requires mothers to work “double shifts” so that they can mother in private even as they participate in public justice work."

"We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable."

"We foster a queer?affirming network. When we gather, we do so with the intention of freeing ourselves from the tight grip of heteronormative thinking, or rather, the belief that all in the world are heterosexual (unless s/he or they disclose otherwise)."

Yeah good luck with that. They sound like loons and it won't fly. They should just stick with the basics of black lives mattering.

Sounds like you have a minor quibble with the boldness

Sep 11, 2020, 12:10 PM

and broadness of the statement but otherwise agree.

Re: Sounds like you have a minor quibble with the boldness

Sep 11, 2020, 12:34 PM

It's just extreme and won't sell. They have to be more practical. Their mission statement, if that is their agenda, won't help their cause in any swing states. They need people that will help their cause in office. As of now they are helping Trump sadly and people that will align with the Repubs in office more than they are helping people to relate to their cause. Their mission statement might sell in Portland or something of that nature. They sound nutty though overall. It is bold. It just doesn't work. Then you go to their protests and they are alienating people too. Still protesting in PDX? Is their goal their mission statement? They're a mess. I know Trump and his campaign love them though. It's a major reason I don't. I am kind of rambling myself, but do you think all these college players are buying into that mission statement? Very few would probably sign up for that as their goals. I think the players are just more about race issues, opportunity for black people, and black people's issues with cops and the legal system.

Are they running for office?

Sep 11, 2020, 12:37 PM

null

Message was edited by: FBCoachSC®

Fanning the flames over a rabbit hole is all this is.

Sep 11, 2020, 10:39 AM

The BLM organization is relatively insignificant.

The actual phrase "Black Lives Matter" has become a flash point for those that have absolutely zero empathy for racial equality, and it triggers those folks into nonsensical rants about some organization that very few give two ##### about. Then it gets converted into a political topic by those that have allowed politics to make them scared and paranoid of thoughts outside of their party alignment.

I think all lives matter. I know thats not a popular opinion

Sep 11, 2020, 10:40 AM

I do not agree with rascism and have never advocated as such. I have many close friends of many colors including black. But the BLM movement lost me 4 years ago when they promoted this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQrnEdjQWKI

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: I think all lives matter. I know thats not a popular opinion

Sep 12, 2020, 1:44 PM

But...but....but.....read their mission statement that’s all you need to do.
Actions don’t mattter
Chants don’t matter
BLM’s lack of transparency of where these funds that they are collecting are actually going doesn’t matter
Two founding members saying they are Marxist doesn’t matter
Five murdered police officers in Dallas that were there to protect BLM Right to PEACEFULLY protest doesn’t matter

JUST READ THEIR MISSION STATEMENT

don’t question

Cause if you do.......

Re: I think all lives matter. I know thats not a popular opinion

Sep 14, 2020, 7:52 AM [ in reply to I think all lives matter. I know thats not a popular opinion ]

Nobody says all lives don't matter. Everyone agrees they do. When people say "black lives matter," they aren't saying "only black lives matter". Responding with "all lives matter" is tone deaf and misses the point.

Here's a simple cartoon to explain.

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic