Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anybody wanna bet this is our 2 deep on Defense?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1

Anybody wanna bet this is our 2 deep on Defense?

Jan 9, 2015, 3:06 PM

DE -Dodd / Bryant
DT -Reader / Pagano
DT -Watson / Wilkens
DE -Lawson / Ogundecko
M -Boulware / Register
W -Goodson / Rogers
Sam -Wiggins / Blanks
C - Alexander / Fields
FS - Johnson / Green
SS - Kearse / Gibson
C - Tankersley / Baker

only question is that O'Daniel might beat out Blanks as #2 Sam

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think Ogundeko will push Lawson hard.***

Jan 9, 2015, 3:10 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Re: I think Ogundeko will push Lawson hard.***

Jan 9, 2015, 3:14 PM

I'm thinking Sterling Johnson and Huggins might make some noise at DE.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looking at their film it's hard to think they won't.***

Jan 9, 2015, 3:15 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

so you are saying that Johnson will be in?***

Jan 9, 2015, 6:16 PM [ in reply to Re: I think Ogundeko will push Lawson hard.*** ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: so you are saying that Johnson will be in?***

Jan 9, 2015, 7:24 PM

Here we go again.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yep we just play harder with Johnson in***

Jan 9, 2015, 8:07 PM [ in reply to so you are saying that Johnson will be in?*** ]

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think Ogundeko will push Lawson hard***NO WAY

Jan 9, 2015, 3:22 PM [ in reply to I think Ogundeko will push Lawson hard.*** ]

Not discrediting any of our players, but Lawson will be our best d-lineman on the team next year, hands down! We are fortunate to have him back and he not going to the draft. The kid has raw talent, if he hustles all year he will easily be all ACC and then some.

Oh I agree, i'm saying that O will be getting that good also***

Jan 9, 2015, 3:23 PM

Re: I think Ogundeko will push Lawson hard***NO WAY

Jan 9, 2015, 7:16 PM [ in reply to Re: I think Ogundeko will push Lawson hard***NO WAY ]

I most agree with you 100%. If he does his homework during the off season. He is capable of breaking V, Beasley sack record this year. Once he makes up his mind to get to the qb, he's a force to be dealing with. Lawson can be the man to set the tone for this year defense.

Re: Anybody wanna bet this is our 2 deep on Defense?

Jan 9, 2015, 3:17 PM

You willing to bet your house on that?

I'm willing to bet his house on it

Jan 9, 2015, 3:17 PM

Mainly because he's wrong.

Re: What you got then smart guy? Bring it don't sing it!***

I dont think Jadar beats out TJ for the other safety spot.

Jan 9, 2015, 3:25 PM

I think Wiggins will be at CB over Tankersly with Blanks occupying the SAM

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, I think Blanks is going to have a great year!***

Jan 9, 2015, 3:28 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll bet $1 million

Jan 9, 2015, 6:09 PM

We don't have a DT named Watson!!!

Jan 9, 2015, 6:20 PM

doubt Goodson starts

Jan 9, 2015, 6:23 PM

the clash is a band nancy. one of the greatest in the history. 66 wins, 35-17.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Jan 9, 2015, 6:28 PM

That's why I said what I said lol

Jan 9, 2015, 6:32 PM

right - shows exactly why you know absolutely nothing about fball, as well as music. guess the majority of critics, bands, fans, etc. that all say they are one of the greatest and changed music. enjoy your Luke Bryan or Fergie there girlie. and one more time - 66 wins, 35-17.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Jan 9, 2015, 6:32 PM

Nancy don't get hurt over it

Jan 9, 2015, 6:39 PM

attitude of bama, trophy case of Greenville tech. hey, maybe dw can play in a wheelchair next yr and you cocklovers can stay within 14. just 24 more wins and you guys will be in a tie. lmfao.

is this a internet fight...cause it looks like an internet

Jan 9, 2015, 6:41 PM

fight.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: is this a internet fight...cause it looks like an internet

Jan 9, 2015, 6:45 PM

no - just an insecure Cocklover commenting on our tigers with a complete lack of knowledge on fball and his love for the Jonas brothers

Jan 9, 2015, 6:51 PM

Haha you sound like the insecure one over me not liking The Clash

Jan 9, 2015, 6:56 PM

it's the complete lack of fball knowledge you show. it's comical. you may profess your love for any one direction band member you want. that's on you.

Jan 9, 2015, 6:59 PM

Yes because I said Goodson will not start . Means I have no idea about football

Jan 9, 2015, 7:14 PM

no Cocklover - that's only one example. you have no idea about beastly either. it's called lack of knowledge. must suck that your boy clowney is the prime example of why usuck is such a waste. beastly is superior to that clown on every level. and beastly doesn't have to put on excess weight to be a force. tigers are in full force in nfl. cocklovers, not so much. think your boys win 6 next yr?? that should be your concern.

Jan 9, 2015, 7:19 PM

Seriously is real lol ? So me saying Vic will have to put on weight to play in the NFL makes me have a lack of knowledge of football . I'm sure somebody else will come along and say Vic need to add weight . This is common knowledge that he needs weight

Jan 9, 2015, 7:30 PM

most put on weight in nfl. that's always been evident. it's coming on this board and talking about s and c coaches and any of our staff. it's called insecurity, and it's always been that way with coots. it's why you kids are now latching on to women's cbb - lmfao. tell me, when is muschamp and Braxton miller arriving at usuck? has the announcement date been set? we are all waiting in anticipation. should really right that sunken ship. enough already. 66, 35-17, Shreveport

Jan 9, 2015, 7:39 PM

No it's called people like you being sunshine pumpers 24/7 about everything. Just trust Dabo he is the coach . God forbid we have a true discussion about something without being called a coot. I'm sure it was the same way when Tommy was the coach . The three problems I have with Dabo is the strength and conditioning coach ,Offensive line numbers and the grey shirts other than that I think Dabo is a great young coach that is still learning . What is so wrong talking about those things ?

I smote u with my pixles....there take that -

Jan 9, 2015, 7:40 PM [ in reply to Re: is this a internet fight...cause it looks like an internet ]

hit him back with your binary...

Re: I smote u with my pixles....there take that -

Jan 9, 2015, 7:48 PM

Travis Blanks will def start at the SAM spot. Was one of the better defenders we had before he got hurt. AND I see Wilkins making a huge push this year at DT.

Where is Kellen Jones on this list?***

Jan 9, 2015, 7:28 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Special teams***

Jan 9, 2015, 8:39 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Huggins backs up Dodd, O'Daniel pairs with Wiggins

Jan 9, 2015, 8:42 PM

Jones backs up Boulware and Blanks plays S

Replies: 36
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic