Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think I’ve figured it out...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

I think I’ve figured it out...

Feb 21, 2019, 2:07 PM

Zion was wearing Nike’s Colin Kaepernick shoe. It forces athletes to take a knee!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think I’ve figured it out...

Feb 21, 2019, 2:29 PM

I think I got you figured out. Keep your day job. Your not the least bit funny.
Like him, or not, that young man could have been seriously injured!

sorry leftie . . . There's at least a baker's dozen . . .

Feb 21, 2019, 5:00 PM

that smiled at his humor. Yeah, maybe we're a bit dark in our thoughts . . . but he made us grin.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I guess I'm getting

Feb 21, 2019, 5:44 PM

morbid in my old age. I laughed out loud. Well played VATIGER84

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Feb 21, 2019, 5:12 PM [ in reply to Re: I think I’ve figured it out... ]

Do you mean that young man who played Clemson like a fiddle right up until the moment he signed with Duke?
Oh, OK.

Feb 21, 2019, 7:09 PM [ in reply to Re: I think I’ve figured it out... ]

leftie said:

I think I got you figured out. Keep your day job. Your not the least bit funny.
Like him, or not, that young man could have been seriously injured!

Here’s the deal you humorless ward of the state. You have every right to decides what funny for you but can #### in terms what is funny for the rest of us. I know it is hard for you to grasp but we are fully capable of determining funny or not. When people had reason, understanding and any semblance of manners they understood the polite thing was to simply ignore a joke if they thought it in poor taste. Apparently your over inflated self worth or belief in political correctness has skewed the common view of your role in life

Feb 21, 2019, 7:17 PM [ in reply to Re: I think I’ve figured it out... ]

What the hell do u mean seriously injured. The guys shoe came off and you act like his parachute failed to open from 5k feet. Even if he could never play another minute of basketball, he could drag his lazy butt to work like most us other grown ups do every day

Feb 21, 2019, 9:21 PM [ in reply to Re: I think I’ve figured it out... ]

Thank you leftie for your sense of humor......do you ever crack a smile about anything......how about give it a try because you just might like it.....you need to lighten up and live a little man......Go Tigers!!!!!!

What's wrong, brother?

Feb 22, 2019, 6:38 AM [ in reply to Re: I think I’ve figured it out... ]

Something in your life is casting a horrible shadow on your personality, leftie. You're a Clemson fan. We're not without a sense of humor or cranky without something bothering us. Why don't you share what's going on in your life that softened your funny bone to the point you've lost your ability to recognize and appreciate humor.

Be warned, if you don't share it with us you'll continue to bear the burden alone and continue to be a party pooper. Man's days are few and full of trouble, friend. We're just trying to enjoy the bit of life which isn't serious enough to be stressful, the things which are temporary and aren't going to have long term negative effects on our lives.

You don't post enough to give all Clemson fans a bad reputation but I'll be danged in folks don't think less of the rest of us old guys from your grumpiness and horrible attitude toward the most trivial subjects. For the sake of others like me who have struggles through decades of the horrible fate due to medical problems, family issues and just life handing us sour grapes I wish you'd just remain silent if you can't enjoy a joke. Please just hold your grumpy inside near the source. Don't spread it around knowing that it's going to kill the joy in some of the rest of us.

Please?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

math checks out***

Feb 21, 2019, 6:29 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic