Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think I gave an 'A' effort last night...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

I think I gave an 'A' effort last night...

Feb 2, 2020, 2:58 PM

as a fan. I've stressed about it all day, reviewing every action. I can't figure out how we only scored 44 points.

Maybe I need to quit my job and abandon my family to get better. I'm trying coach.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think I gave an 'A' effort last night...

Feb 2, 2020, 3:18 PM

If you sat in sect 108 row N you would of understood why we had 44. I know it looked like one of the plethora of three’s was going in but it was a little windy. Just thankful we scored six more points in the second half than the first or it would of really been UGLY.....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 2, 2020, 3:31 PM

Well we did have to score 2 layups in the last 50 seconds to make 44.

I understand with the wind but I still think Potter could have kicked a few more through. Although he did have some bad luck as a few did actually hit the crossbar.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 2, 2020, 3:39 PM

ok we dont have great talent but you see Mack have a big game. Trapp, Tyson and Simms occasionally do too. How can every guy on that roster be cold the same stinking night. How can we not make a back door layup? or even draw some fouls. You're playing the worst team in the league and you stink it up much worse than them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 2, 2020, 4:28 PM

We are offensively challenged and many of the current squad think they must shoot 3 pt. attempts to count on the scoreboard. There was an opportunity on most Tiger possession to drive into the paint [or close to the rim] and shoot higher odds' opportunity--even though WF challenged us well in close.
My take is when CBB sees this occurring--call TO; huddle up and replace the 5 starters for 2 minutes plus so they can feel the HC's scorn for poorly performing. He won't do that but if you go 5/7/9 minutes without scoring the ball--change the on-floor faces. Brad will not do that but he should consider it. Will it work--?--but it cannot result in worse offensive output than what he was witnessing. Some of the lads on current squad are living on their laurels. The are awfully inconsistent.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 2, 2020, 3:41 PM [ in reply to Re: I think I gave an 'A' effort last night... ]

I must give credit where credit is due. The last two points was a tricky shot that I only would of used at the end of the H-O-R-S-E finals in our neighborhood.

Feb 2, 2020, 5:16 PM

Don't know what you watched, but the whole team looked flat there was no energy from the players. When this team is hot, they feed of each others energy and when they are flat everyone is flat. There was zero emotion from Clemson on the floor last night.
I have followed Clemson basketball since the early 70's and this team is about as bad as I have seen. You can't just get up for the big games and then lose to the last place team in the conference.
It's just too hard to watch anymore this year.

You obviously haven't given 110%

Feb 2, 2020, 5:17 PM

See Chapter 6: Fans

thank you.

Feb 2, 2020, 5:36 PM

I don’t want to cause the team to lose anymore

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic