Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Player Update: ACC announces GT gametime
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1

Football Player Update: ACC announces GT gametime

Oct 17, 2011, 11:58 AM

ACC announces GT gametime

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This will just continue our streak of winning night games on

Oct 17, 2011, 11:59 AM

the road. But seriously...#### you Swoffy.

This is pretty much a neutral game. There will be 15k+...

Oct 17, 2011, 12:01 PM

Clemson fans in Atlanta.

I guess that is true. I am 0-2 in that stadium so I won't be

Oct 17, 2011, 12:02 PM

making the trip this time.

This is the season we change all those things!!!!

Oct 17, 2011, 12:04 PM

We don't give a crap!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm going. Have a score to settle at that place after the

Oct 17, 2011, 12:04 PM [ in reply to I guess that is true. I am 0-2 in that stadium so I won't be ]

Thursday night game there a few years back. I left there feeling like my VCR was stolen.

Hoping for sweet revenge....

Re: I'm going. Have a score to settle at that place after the

Oct 17, 2011, 10:48 PM

That's the way I felt after Maryland in 2001. Thought I jinxed us until the 3rd quarter on Sat!!! Whew....

It has nothing to do with fans. Everything to do with the team and how they have each others backs. Allen, Ellington, Branch..it has everything to do with leadership.

Message was edited by: USMCTiger41®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, me too

Oct 17, 2011, 12:06 PM [ in reply to I guess that is true. I am 0-2 in that stadium so I won't be ]

I am not going to Atlanta to see any Clemson game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Same here, 0-2... 1990 and 2009

Oct 17, 2011, 12:42 PM [ in reply to I guess that is true. I am 0-2 in that stadium so I won't be ]

...both games we could (should?!?) have won!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2005_cws_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NO Brainer

Oct 17, 2011, 4:32 PM [ in reply to This will just continue our streak of winning night games on ]

No Brainer this was going to be primetime game. I EVEN BET MONEY THIS WILL BE A COLLEGE GAME DAY WORTHY STOP ALSO.

Night game is fine for GT...Should be as many Clemson...

Oct 17, 2011, 12:00 PM

fans as GT fans I'm thinking.

I think ESPN or BCS wants an undisputed

Oct 17, 2011, 12:04 PM

championship match up...They don't want to have any controversy with Clemson being undefeated in the end.

How else would you explain a noon home game for north carolina and an 8pm game for GT? They are not even undefeated. This sickens me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think ESPN or BCS wants an undisputed

Oct 17, 2011, 12:09 PM

as been discussed, the noon game time slot for NC gives us a national TV audience. The 3:30 slot was only a regional broadcast.

I am not sure of the 8 pm slot for GaTEch. Although it looks like they are keeping their options open for either a regional or national slot depending upon the record of the teams.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think ESPN or BCS wants an undisputed

Oct 17, 2011, 12:37 PM [ in reply to I think ESPN or BCS wants an undisputed ]

It leaves the option of College Gameday coming to Atlanta for the game. 8-0 vs 7-1 could be a big stroy line considering whats on the line.

Point for your sound logic***

Oct 17, 2011, 3:07 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would just love to understand

Oct 17, 2011, 12:05 PM

why we get noon this week and they get night next week. seems like the conference is messing around with us

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I would just love to understand

Oct 17, 2011, 12:09 PM

see post http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=11233563

WE DONT GIVE A CRAP- LINE UP AND PLAY***

Oct 17, 2011, 12:05 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

lulz... all games at Clemson, 3:30 or earlier...

Oct 17, 2011, 12:13 PM

all away games at night. I know there will be a huge contingent of Clemson fans at the game, but why can't Clemson get a home game at night? Reading around the UNC boards, they were saying they thought they immediately had a better chance to win when they ruled out having our game past 3:30. I'm sure they feel even better now that it's at 12.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: lulz... all games at Clemson, 3:30 or earlier...

Oct 17, 2011, 12:19 PM

Speaking of this...when is the last time we had an ACC home game at night? Trivia question of the day

Oct 17, 2011, 1:17 PM

was it Florida State 2009?

Oct 17, 2011, 2:25 PM [ in reply to Re: lulz... all games at Clemson, 3:30 or earlier... ]

2009, Boston college

that was a noon game. Lightning delayed game.

Oct 17, 2011, 4:01 PM

I think the answer is FSU '09

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Let's go ahead and get this over with:

Oct 17, 2011, 12:22 PM

CU vs Wake noon @ home ESPN
@NCST 7pm ESPNU
@USC 8pm ESPN/ESPN2

Re: Let's go ahead and get this over with:

Oct 17, 2011, 9:07 PM

I bet you're right!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

AWESOME!!!

Oct 17, 2011, 12:32 PM

This means I will probably be in attendance. I have a friend at work who is a huge GT fan. His Dad has season tickets with optional outside or box seating. His Dad said if it was a night game he didn't want to go and would give my friend the tickets. I will be a lone Tiger voice in the heart of GT's fan base. After we win I will join the rest of you to celebrate with the team. GO TIGERS!!!

Re: AWESOME!!!

Oct 17, 2011, 11:07 PM

You will not be the lone Tiger on the GT side. My brother left me his tickets on the GT 45. I have been to a lot of games between the jackets and the Tigers and there are a lot of Clemson fans scattered throughout the stadium.

Gives us 6 extra hours to prepare for the bumble bees :-) ****

Oct 17, 2011, 12:44 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yet another night time road game. W.T.F. is up with that??***

Oct 17, 2011, 1:06 PM

It's clear that it could be the best game of the week -

Oct 17, 2011, 3:16 PM

so they are keeping the ABC slot open. And if both teams lose this week it will be on ESPNU.

I like it- another demon to slay. Let's make it a strong win this weekend to make up for last year, then handle GT to make up for years past.

Yes, if any Clemson team can go to Atlanta and win, it'll

Oct 17, 2011, 3:29 PM

be this one. Atlanta has been terrible to Clemson. All the tough peach bowl losses, all those tight losses to Tech.

2003 was about the last good year we experienced in Atlanta. Blowout over GT 39-3, and the Peach Bowl big win over #6 UT.

A great opportunity to impress voters nationwide in a

Oct 17, 2011, 3:25 PM

primetime telecast against a top 20 team, provided we take care of business along the way.

Go Tigers! Beat UNC!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Player Update: ACC announces GT gametime

Oct 17, 2011, 9:01 PM

When I saw that it was a nooner for the UNC game at home I said. Who ever is making our game time is going to make it to where Clemson has the disadvantage. And they are being as BLATANT as they possibly can about it. Swofford couldn't look us in the face and say screw you Clemson and your fans any plainer than he has with the schedualing. This is just as outragious as it could ever get. Maryland late game in their house. UNC at noon in our house. GT even later in their house. How much more obvious could the HEADS of the ACC be. I hate those SOBs in that ACC office more than I hate the coots. I wish we could leave our conference tomorrow. SEC is where we should be, and where we belong....

WE DON'T GIVE A CRAP!

Oct 17, 2011, 10:54 PM

Done worrying about how the ACC is going to #### us. Give us Ron Cherry every week. Make us play at 3am. Have Swofford in the replay booth.

WGAS, the Tigers just keep winning.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whooooooooo!!!!!***

Oct 17, 2011, 11:00 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 34
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic