Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
2013 football schedule difficulty
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

2013 football schedule difficulty

Jun 23, 2013, 11:23 AM

according to most polls, the following should be how our schedule should be in terms of difficulty 1) Georgia )usuc 3)florida state 4)Syracuse 5)gt 6)ncsu 7)wake forest 8)virginia 9)maryland 10)boston college 11)citadel 12)scsu. I debated about gt and Syracuse and imo because gt is at home and even being a Thursday night game will be less of a threat than Syracuse away. glad it is just around the corner. how close am I?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i would rate nc state, up there on a thur. night, @4.

Jun 23, 2013, 11:26 AM

uga,fsu,usuck,nc state. pretty much agree after that change.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^This***

Jun 23, 2013, 9:13 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

I put GT ahead of Cuse, even at home. The GT game

Jun 23, 2013, 11:27 AM

always seems to be a tough game (except when Gameday was in town).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I'd bump Virginia up a little.

Jun 23, 2013, 11:31 AM

They always play us with a huge chip on their shoulder.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So, U R saying the SEC is the hardest games we have? Geez!

Jun 23, 2013, 11:52 AM

So, I know how to handle that myth/truth..bust them in the mouth and send them back to SEC Land like we did LSU & Auburn last year. Works every time..and Clemson moves up in the world of football critics & in the eyes of those **** & ***** star players wanting SEC-like competition but in the oh so academically sweet ACC. Haaa!

gOtiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So, U R saying the SEC is the hardest games we have? Geez!

Jun 23, 2013, 12:59 PM

I am basing my opinion on polls and what so called experts think and how we have played in last few years.

1. Georgia 2. South Carolina 3. FSU 4. Georgia Tech 5.

Jun 23, 2013, 1:12 PM

Maryland 6. NC State 7. Virginia 8 Wake Forest 9. Syracuse 10. Boston College 11. Citadel 12. SC State

You're severely overrating Syracuse...they don't have their head coach or one of college football's top QBs from last year in Ryan Nassib this season.
I also expect Maryland to be much better this year. They should be the 3rd best team in our division.

fsu would beat usuc , home or away.

Jun 23, 2013, 1:46 PM

neutral field, even.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: fsu would beat usuc , home or away.

Jun 23, 2013, 1:55 PM

we have not in 4 years but you think fsu could? what does that say about us? I think this will be a rebuilding year for fsu and I see them losing 3-4 games, just my opinion.

Re: 2013 football schedule difficulty

Jun 23, 2013, 2:10 PM

SC in columbia will definitely be tougher than uga at home. But yea, both are tough outs.

Re: 2013 football schedule difficulty

Jun 23, 2013, 3:04 PM

My opinion:
1) FSU
2) UGA
3) NC State or USuC
4) Syracuse
5) Ga Tech

The rest are scraps, but you never know. . .

My list would go

Jun 23, 2013, 3:19 PM

1.)Georgia
2.)Florida State
3.)South Carolina
4.)North Carolina State (away thursday night game)
5.)Syracuse
6.)Georgia Tech
7.)Virginia
8.)Wake Forest
9.)Maryland
10.)Boston College
11.)The Citadel
12.)South Carolina State

Re: My list would go

Jun 23, 2013, 4:52 PM

is it because of an away game at ncsu that makes them tough, because they have a new coach, new qb, and questionable talent as well. I don't think they will be that good this year. I just don't see how the other teams in the acc can be much better this year other than us. fsu will have an almost new staff and qb, and lost a bunch on d. imo they are rebuilding. they have talent no doubt, but jimbo will under coach them. va tech is done imo and beamer will retire this year. I just don't see anyone else being decent except maybe Miami.

I'm scratching my head at those putting SCAR 3rd

Jun 23, 2013, 8:51 PM [ in reply to My list would go ]

That game is away and UGA and FSU are home games. Throw in four straight losses and how that gets ranked behind FSU by some is a mystery.

I think Cuse/Maryland will be better than people here think.

Jun 23, 2013, 5:32 PM

UGA, @USC, FSU, @Cuse, @NCSU, GT, @UMD, WF, @Virginia, BC

Cuse and State are basically in the same position: teams that didn't quite perform as well as they wanted last season, new head coaches, and new players at key positions. I just think State lost more and also don't undersell the atmosphere that will be playing Cuse on the road in their first ACC game. Both will be tough games, but my gut is giving Cuse the edge.

Virginia just isn't a good team and to add on to that they lost their best offensive player Perry Jones to graduation and both of their starting QB's from last season (Rocco transferred and Sims was kicked off for being academically ineligible).

Maryland started off last season hot (5-2) until they lost 5 QBs or whatever it was to injury and had to have a linebacker play QB.

Just my opinion.

Re: I think Cuse/Maryland will be better than people here think.

Jun 23, 2013, 11:03 PM

UGA, @USC, FSU, GT, @NCSU, @Cuse, @UMD, @Virginia, BC, WF

We're not going to lose to Wake at home. Not happening.

GT is always tougher than most of these other 2nd tier ACC foes.

NCSU will be tough because it's a Thursday. Syracuse isn't very good, but new team on the road puts them a little ahead of UMD.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic