Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Still looking for tickets; a few questions for the bored....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Still looking for tickets; a few questions for the bored....

Jan 7, 2017, 8:14 PM

How long will the Stubhub Fulfillment Center be open on Monday? Will they be open after the game starts?

Has anyone actually had a scalper walk up to the gate with them to verify that a ticket is real?

Looks like it may be a last minute purchase.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can answer the first part

Jan 7, 2017, 8:16 PM

The StubHub LMS is open for approximately 90 minutes after the game starts. I confirmed this with them yesterday. They said it's about a 10-15 minute walk from the stadium. However, when I googled it, it seems like a 25-30 minute walk.

StubHub Fulfillment Center
Hilton Tampa Airport Westshore
2225 North Lois Ave
Tampa, FL 33607

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It looks to me to be about 1.8 miles from the stadium...

Jan 7, 2017, 8:23 PM

so 20 to 30 minute walk seems about right.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How about printing a ticket if bought from Stubhub...seems

Jan 7, 2017, 8:28 PM [ in reply to I can answer the first part ]

like they would print it for you. Worried about being in the parking lot and finding a ticket I need to print.

Re: How about printing a ticket if bought from Stubhub...seems

Jan 7, 2017, 8:30 PM

The LMS should print it for you, but do you really want to walk there (and back) to do so? You may want to call the stadium and ask if they can scan ticket bar codes from mobile devices...

Re: Still looking for tickets; a few questions for the bored....

Jan 7, 2017, 8:20 PM

How much do you expect them to come down after the game starts. I still don't think they will drop them below 800. I think they will take a total loss before they drop the prices that much. Maybe I'm wrong ??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 7, 2017, 8:24 PM

Disagree, ticket prices will definitely come lower after kickoff. Brokers and scalpers won't take a total loss - 50% of something is better than 100% of nothing.

Wish I knew...we are still planning on heading down tomorrow

Jan 7, 2017, 8:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Still looking for tickets; a few questions for the bored.... ]

and attempting to find tickets. Nervous about buying from the streets.

I tend to agree.

Jan 7, 2017, 8:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Still looking for tickets; a few questions for the bored.... ]

I still think the big brokers are withholding tickets from the market to drive/keep the prices up. But there's still a lot of demand probably at least at 2x face (just looking at the forums and such). The big brokers have already made so much money, so they aren't in a rush to sell the remaining tickets. It's a smart business decision to make the potential buyers sweat it out.

So at what point is it not worth it to buy a ticket once the game has started? I, for one, have no idea. Is it worth all this money just to say you were in the stadium? I'm struggling with this dilemma now.

Re: I tend to agree.

Jan 7, 2017, 8:32 PM

Yeah, I don't know either. Just looked and there were something like 955 remaining. Don't know if that's accurate but I would bet that they are holding some back. Gonna keep looking but at this point I think I'm just going to accept the fact that I won't be going and move on with my life.

I've already pretty much convinced myself to accept that fact.

Jan 7, 2017, 8:34 PM

But something deep down inside is still holding on hope.

Either way, I'll be in Tampa enjoying the atmosphere.

Oh, and I'll be at the after party around town celebrating the win with you fine folks!

Getting close to that same conclusion...contemplated

Jan 7, 2017, 8:37 PM [ in reply to Re: I tend to agree. ]

dumping the parking pass and hotel and watching from home. Decided we'd go and keep our fingers crossed.

Re: Getting close to that same conclusion...contemplated

Jan 7, 2017, 8:39 PM

Haha, I feel ya! Good luck with the search and if you go have fun. Go Tigers!

At clemson hotel tonight

Jan 7, 2017, 9:28 PM [ in reply to Getting close to that same conclusion...contemplated ]

It is an unreal. Think perfection in October with the biggest game ever in Death Valley. Unreal experience, unreal weather, you need to be here.

I don't think you'll get tickets but it will be an unforgettable experience.

Go Tigers. Beat Bama.

Re: At clemson hotel tonight

Jan 7, 2017, 9:30 PM

You're killing me! ??

Jan 8, 2017, 10:57 AM [ in reply to At clemson hotel tonight ]

You have over 48 tickets left why don't you sell your tickets to Clemson fans at a reasonable price.

Jan 8, 2017, 11:00 AM

Yep I see the inventory she is holding as well. Many tickets. Meanwhile she just keep raising her prices. The point of this board is to help Clemson fans. Not for some non Clemson Tiger to get rich.

Jan 8, 2017, 11:09 AM

Don't know that I blame her. Someone has to sell them for her to get them. I screwed up and my request did not go through in Nov. That's on me, I'm an idiot. I always order just enough tickets for me and never give any thought to reselling them. At every big game I notice that other season ticket holders have sold their tickets to someone else, usually to fans of the team we are playing. I just wanted one for myself, but from now on I will order the max that I can get and will have no problem selling them to the highest bidder.

Re: I tend to agree.

Jan 7, 2017, 9:00 PM [ in reply to I tend to agree. ]

It's worth it if you truly want to be in the stadium.
It's not worth any money "just to say" you were in the stadium.

Jan 7, 2017, 9:11 PM

We came down without tickets, and are still looking ourselves. Hoping to find something the day of at this point. Worst case I got a 4 day mini vacation in January.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic