Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Job listing for Clemson home games
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 2,309

Job listing for Clemson home games

Aug 16, 2014, 5:14 PM

http://greenville.craigslist.org/csr/4622300212.html

Football EVENT STAFF Clemson University (Clemson,SC)

Company: Established SC crowd management company
Venue/Location: Clemson Memorial Stadium (Clemson, SC)
Reports To: Event Manager / Team Lead

Summary:
Our guests are important individuals and should be treated with extraordinary courtesy, respect and service. Event Staff are to assist guests who are in need of information or services. Guests become unhappy when we fail to meet their expectations. Our Event Team plays a key roll in providing our guests with superior service.
Always remember that our guests are our most important concern. They should never be thought of as an interruption; they are our livelihood.

Standard:
• Must be available for ALL Clemson Home Football Games
September 6th
September 27th
October 4th
October 11th
October 25th
November 22nd
November 29th

• Thoughtfulness of our guests and employees
• Smile, Greet, Say "How are you?"
• Offer help before the guest asks -- May I help you? -- NEVER say "Next"
• Get the answers or someone who can -- I'll find out -- NOT "I don't' know"
• Appearance and Posture -- complete compliance with our dress code; neat and well groomed, trimmed beard, clean shaven; uniform to fit properly; hems are to break at top of shoe, no cuffs permitted; fanny packs only; company issued hats. Posture -- no leaning against chairs, walls or railings.

Qualifications:
• Must be available for ALL Clemson Home Football Games
• Experience in customer service
• Ability to manage high stress situations
• Must have a pleasant and outgoing personality
• Must be friendly, courteous and polite with a positive attitude

Must be 18 years or older
Must be able to pass a background check

Essential Job Functions:
• Be familiar with suites, seating locations and levels, procedures and building policies
• Able to handle large groups of guests
• Maintain control of your assigned sections or area.
• Anticipate and correct any trouble situations in your area
• Know general building information and locations of various amenities
• Ensure areas are safe for patrons and staff.
• Monitor alcohol consumption and related issues
• Provide exceptional customer service to all patrons

Nonessential Job Functions:
• Perform other duties as assigned

Intellectual/Social/Physical Demands and Work Environment:
• The intellectual/social/physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.

Intellectual/Social Demands:

• While performing the essential duties of this job, the employee is continuously asked to multi-task under time limits. Position requires constant attention to details and accuracy of specified standards including: following simple to complex (more than 3 steps) instructions, and concentration which frequently extends beyond 30 minutes at a time. This position also requires constant use of interpersonal skills including: ability to foster collaboration, recognize and resolve conflicts, and openly communicate with co-workers/clients/supervisors.

Physical Demands:

• While performing the essential functions of the job, the employee constantly stands and/or moves about/around the facility to observe, report and provide superior service; constantly communicates with others to exchange accurate information and provide customer service.

Work Environment:

• The essential functions of this position are usually performed indoors and occasionally outdoors in the weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environments is usually moderate to loud to during events and minimal during non-events.

Note: When you apply for this job, you will be required to answer the following questions:

1. YES / NO: Do you currently live in the Clemson, SC / Upstate SC area?
2. YES / NO: Are you capable of working a flexible schedule based on the Clemson Home Football Schedule?
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I take it these are not the yellow shirts

Aug 16, 2014, 5:38 PM

in the "cheap" seats

Cheap being relative

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Re: I take it these are not the yellow shirts

Aug 16, 2014, 7:09 PM

'Yellow Shirts' do an absolutely horrible job parking cars in lot 4!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 2,309
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic