Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I see the other Tigers already hating on Dabo.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

I see the other Tigers already hating on Dabo.

Dec 29, 2019, 12:26 PM

They already showing their true colors on their site.

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/lsu-sports/pastor-that-has-lost-2-children-says-dabos-comments-were-infuriating/87664449/

Go Tigers!!!

Natty!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

bring On the hate you inbred corn dogs

Dec 29, 2019, 12:28 PM

It’s only going to hurt worse when you hear Dabo talking about the favor of God after shellacking your 2nd rate scrubs.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

JUST SHOW LSWho FANS THIS VIDEO OF ED ORGERON

Dec 29, 2019, 12:32 PM

https://youtu.be/BPNxi1MEf6U

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Re: JUST SHOW LSWho FANS THIS VIDEO OF ED ORGERON

Dec 29, 2019, 12:39 PM

I’m sure Coach O has done much the same.Just nobody could understand what he said??

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I see the other Tigers already hating on Dabo.

Dec 29, 2019, 12:39 PM

Just curious - do you guys think that God favors Clemson ? Do you think that Dabo does ?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2019, 12:52 PM

Not hating on him. He just whines a lot.

he Doesn’t whine a lot

Dec 29, 2019, 12:55 PM

This is the FIRST year he has complained about the media. And rightfully so.

I guess you just haven’t noticed because your program hasn’t been relevant enough to play a team like Clemson or in the CFP.

We should still be #1 until we lose. We will take our spot back from you candy ### Cajuns

Dec 29, 2019, 3:12 PM [ in reply to Re: I see the other Tigers already hating on Dabo. ]

Well we can’t tell what Farmer Fran is saying but I’m sure whining is a lot of it

Dec 29, 2019, 3:09 PM [ in reply to Re: I see the other Tigers already hating on Dabo. ]

I think Dabo's reference to winning because of the Lord, is Dabo's belief that anything is possible through christ Jesus. He's not saying God helped them win but rather giving God the credit for all of his, Dabo'/Clemson's, accomplishments.

God gives talent but individuals must choose to use it...

Dec 29, 2019, 3:11 PM

...and God should get credit for God given talent.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

nah, God like Clemson the best. That's why he made it God's

Dec 29, 2019, 3:15 PM

country.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When the sky is blue God is feeling the blues but...

Dec 29, 2019, 3:28 PM

...when the sky is orange and purple God is happy.

Dec 29, 2019, 12:48 PM

Those people are crazy. The comment that Dabo hates dead babies was particularly disturbing. Dabo is a devout Christian and openly professes his love of God. There is nothing the matter with that, in fact, I think it is great. They are just worrying about beating him. It did not come across well.

Dec 29, 2019, 12:53 PM

Anyone who criticizes Dabos faith. Is sickening and needs to re evaluate there faith before it’s to late

I thought I heard many a pastor that said...

Dec 29, 2019, 12:56 PM

...everything happens for a reason and it's a part of god's plan. I don't know...I'm jus' sayin'

what kind of preacher would act like this?

Dec 29, 2019, 12:58 PM

This guy worships LSU over god. I’m not a great Christian but wow. Way to set an example

Re: what kind of preacher would act like this?

Dec 29, 2019, 3:00 PM

If that is the type of ministers they have in Louisiana, then I do not want to go to church there. I would be afraid the church will collapse while there. Maybe that is why they have so many floods and violent storms. Maybe God is trying to tell them something.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2019, 3:15 PM

I agree with Dabo. He seeks Gods favor and he sees Gods favor.
Haters gonna hate.

That moronic and apostate statement just tells us a lot

Dec 29, 2019, 6:01 PM

about the pastor, not about God or Dabo.

But if he wants to make the game about God and Dabo, then even more stupid than his stupid interpretation, for if "God be fer us, then who be ag'in us?"

Dabo is already in their heads. L$U inferiority complex!!***

Dec 30, 2019, 6:52 AM

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

Dec 30, 2019, 6:57 AM

Pretty sad. Dabo and family are nothing but good. The haters should just be happy that Dabo believes in God and that he runs a program where many believe.

Lookie here and learn of Dabo's road map.

Dec 30, 2019, 7:18 AM

Isaiah 42:8
"I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images."

1 Corinthians 1:27-31
"But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: That no flesh should glory in his presence. But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord."

1 Corinthians 3:21
"Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours;"

1 Corinthians 10:17-18, 31

"But he that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord. For not he that commendeth himself is approved, but whom the Lord commendeth . . . Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God."

2 Corinthians 4:5
"For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake."

2 Corinthians 10:17
"But he that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord."

Perhaps the following passage reveals the reason for the article.

Galatians 5:26 "Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another."

Galatians 6:14
"But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world."

I think this one is probably Dabo's motivation for saying ' 'First, all the glory to God.'"

1 Thessalonians 2:6 "Nor of men sought we glory, neither of you, nor yet of others, when we might have been burdensome, as the apostles of Christ."

James 1:17
"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning."

I understand why Dabo says "All glory to God."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2019, 8:11 AM

This doesn't translate as well today but older people will understand.

A major recruit was visiting Alabama and noticed a Crimson colored phone sitting on Saban's desk. He asked Nick Saban about the phone and Saban told him it was a direct line to God. If you are having any issues, for $50 you can call and get advice.

Later he was visiting LSU, and saw a purple and yellow phone on Orgeron's desk. Like Saban, Coach O told him it was a direct line to God and for $50 he could call for advice.

Finally he was visiting Clemson and was sitting in Dabo's office and saw an orange phone on the desk. He said to Dabo, "I guess that is a direct line to God."

Dabo said, "Yes as a matter of fact it is."

The recruit, "And for $50 I can call for advice."

Dabo looked confused. "No it's free. Use it whenever you like."

The recruit then told him it was $50 a call at LSU and Alabama. Then Dabo realized the source of the confusion, smiled, and explained "The difference is here it is a local call."

Dec 30, 2019, 9:20 AM

I am definitely old enough to remember local and long distance calls! This is too funny!

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic