Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Syracuse Tailgating Options
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Syracuse Tailgating Options

Nov 11, 2015, 10:38 AM

Good Morning Tiger Fans - I am driving up from Philly bringing my 5 year old to his first Clemson game. Does anyone know if there will be an organized tailgate by a Clemson club up there or if any Tiger fans are congregating at any watering holes before the game. Any help/advice would be appreciated.

Go Tigers!
Bertrous

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Doesn't appear to be

Nov 11, 2015, 10:40 AM

I'm also driving up for the game but haven't found anything organized.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Doesn't appear to be

Nov 11, 2015, 10:42 AM

Don't sit on your hands and wait... sounds like you two need to organize something.

Like a cooler of cold ones and a few sandwiches.......

Nov 11, 2015, 10:46 AM

or something easy like like.

Hey "Bertrous"..envious of you & 5 yr old Son since I use to

Nov 11, 2015, 10:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Doesn't appear to be ]

carry my Boy to many games & bowls at young age..probably best one being our driving uP to Notre Dame in 1979 when he was nine..arriving on Friday at 5 to check out stadium first..and Danny & Team driving uP at same time to scout out the stadium inside..and He invited us to walk in with them..but 15 minutes later we two got locked "in" the stadium since my Son had run up to top of seats and by the time I got him down, Danny & Team had left & the locker room door was locked. LOng story short, we followed a piston-like noise to other side of stadium, down a corridor where team staff members were spray painting the helmets with a fresh coat of Gold paint (something they did in those days b/4 the new finishes).

Saying, enjoy this great moment in time with your Boy..for mine is 45 now, a CU & UGa Law grad..but we bonded big time on that trip..seeing a win and living it til this day.

Cheers & GO#1CLEMSONTiGERS..keep ROCKing!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

clemsontigers.com has Syacuse fan day guide***

Nov 11, 2015, 10:48 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sphell cheque broke***

Nov 11, 2015, 10:49 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I saw an email posted yesterday on here somewhere

Nov 11, 2015, 11:15 AM

from the upstate NY clemson club - they are hosting a tailgate.

Hope you can find the thread! Sorry I can't remember which one it was in!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

Re: I saw an email posted yesterday on here somewhere

Nov 11, 2015, 11:31 AM

Thanks friend! :)

Re: Syracuse Tailgating Options

Nov 11, 2015, 11:20 AM

We we driving up from the Allentown PA area too.

I contacted the NY IPTAY Chapter and found this out:

Friday Night Happy Hour
Where: The Blue Tusk
165 Walton St., Syracuse, NY
Time: 8:00pm - Close
Specials: extended happy hour prices for the evening including, $1 off pints of beer & $10 off bottles of wine
RSVP by email to: info@nycclemsonclub.com

Saturday Tailgate
Where: Stadium Lot (STDM)
Time: 11:30am

The NYC & Tri-State Area Clemson Club will be hosting a tailgate prior to the game. The Stadium Lot opens to fans at 11:30am. Parking spots are first come first serve in this lot and the club will post our exact location in the Facebook Event once we're parked, so please check there after 11:30.

Hot-dogs, sausages, burgers & chips will be provided. Any additional tailgate goodies are welcome, of course! Please just let us know what you're bringing in your RSVP.

This event is BYOB.

Nov 11, 2015, 11:32 AM

Awesome, thanks!

Nov 11, 2015, 12:08 PM

> Awesome, thanks!

I caution you: they are sending you to a permit only lot. I hope it works out for you. There is a parking garage at Irving and Waverly (about 2-3 blocks north) that you should use if you find yourself SOL getting into the lot.

My advice if you are throwing something together at the last minute is to head up to Skytop. You can park and tailgate there and take a shuttle to the Dome.

http://carrierdome.com/media/documents/2015/9/2015_Overall_Parking_for_FB__BB.pdf

Shuttle buses leave from the front of Skytop Office Building on South Campus, Manley North Side Parking Lot, and Manley South Side Parking Lot and drops off at College Place. During an event, the shuttle runs every 15 minutes from College Place back to the parking lots. At the conclusion of an event, all patrons should be directed to College Place.

Football

Shuttle buses leave from the front of Skytop Office Building, Manley North, & Manley South.
Lots open 4 hours before kick-off. Shuttle service starts 30 minutes before Gates open.

Shuttle buses Drop off at College Place.

During an event, the shuttle runs every 15 minutes from College Place back to the parking lots.

At the conclusion of an event, all Shuttle patrons should be directed to College Place via Gates E, N, or P.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic