Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coot score prediction: UNC-CH 34 USC(JR) 31
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Coot score prediction: UNC-CH 34 USC(JR) 31

Aug 22, 2015, 9:02 AM

53 yard field goal wins it as time expires.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coot score prediction: UNC-CH 34 USC(JR) 31

Aug 22, 2015, 9:08 AM

Shouldn't be that close . The Holes made a much better DC hire than did the Coots.
Chizik will do just enough to keep the Sacs offense from scoring a bunch .
I'm going with 40-24 UNCHEAT.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Aug 22, 2015, 10:22 AM

I agree with you dug, I don't think it'll be close. Less than 2 weeks away and no proven QB isn't a tactic by OBS, it's a problem. The only scores we'll see from the coots are drives when they line up Farrow at QB/wildcat and pass. Even with Hoke their D won't be able to keep the Holes off the board. They return most of the key pieces that put up 30+ points against the #1 D last year, and I give them an outside shot as the Coastal champ with improvements on D.

SCU 20, UNC 38

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coots win, 33-30***

Aug 22, 2015, 9:10 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope it's 0 -0***

Aug 22, 2015, 9:13 AM

I rewatched last year's UNCheat game.

Aug 22, 2015, 9:20 AM

Don't believe it's gonna be close. UNCheat has a good offense. Both sucked on Defense. UNCheat hired the better DC.

The last time Hoke coached in College, the SEC had no Offense and his Defense still ranked in the 30's.

People forget, buy into the Coot propaganda, both Bo Peleni and Muschamp turned them down(among others) before Hoke was ever called.

Now they play it off as Slurrier has wanted Hoke for years, when the truth is, he's the only one that said yes last year.

Re: I rewatched last year's UNCheat game.

Aug 22, 2015, 10:09 AM

I agree. Not drinking the kool aid. Their problems were more than scheme last year.

Listened to Coot Ellis on the radio Thursday. He says they're still trying to find a QB and another WR. Also said Darius English has looked like an All American at times. English wouldn't break the 2 deep on our team. I'm sorry, but he sucks. So I'm guessing the OL ain't hitting on much. If Ellis is not pumping the sunshine, it's gonna be a long year in Cootlumbia.

Coots get boatraced. 42-24

Message was edited by: GunTotnTigr®

2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They looked awful their last 2 games. Lost to State 35-7 and

Aug 22, 2015, 11:00 AM [ in reply to I rewatched last year's UNCheat game. ]

Rutgers 40-21. I think UNC and the coots, both, have some issues. I think it will be very close.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

38-27 Tarholes

Aug 22, 2015, 10:30 AM

UNC is going to have a very good offense this year. They return 10 starters on O. The defense should be better. I do think the coots D will be much better this year but not the first game. Also, unlike UNC the coots lost most their offense. I think this game will be close through the 3rd QT with UNC pulling away late in the 2nd half.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tarheels +3 all day long. Don't think coots have firepower

Aug 22, 2015, 10:37 AM

to keep up in this one.

Aug 22, 2015, 11:02 AM

Heels stomp gameclucks 40-17 Spurrier breaks 3 headsets !!!

Aug 22, 2015, 11:02 AM

Heels stomp gameclucks 40-17 Spurrier breaks 3 headsets !!!

lol. The coots wish it's gonna be that close. Holes 53 - 17***

Aug 22, 2015, 11:05 AM

Aug 22, 2015, 11:46 AM

27-17 tarholes on top.

Aug 22, 2015, 1:57 PM

UNC 35
USCe 24

UNC 27 USC 13

Aug 22, 2015, 2:36 PM

Chizek makes this game easier for Fedora... Knows Spurrier mindset on O... And Hoke has not truly defended the spread .,,,

Special teams edge I give to SC but I just don't think they are taking NC seriously

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 22, 2015, 3:15 PM

I find it funny how the coots say, there goes our season if Watson gets injured. What if Cooper gets injured? He's practically a one man band out there that gives their O a slight pulse. If he goes down, I could seriously see them going like 4-8...if that. Lord knows their defense won't bail them out.

Hold your nose & choose the ACC over BiG BoY SEC!

Aug 22, 2015, 5:25 PM

LoL & GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 22, 2015, 9:42 PM

If you recall two years ago it took about all the chickens had to beat the holes, & that's when they still had something that resembled a defense. Now what they're calling a defense has more holes in it than the noodle strainer my mama used on spaghetti nights when I was a kid. Plus, with the qb situation outta clumbia, don't expect even their best effort to look like much of a game. I think chicken little might be within 7-10 points at the half, but won't have the juice to keep up with the baby blue. I can't stand either program, but my hatred of anything garnet is only surpassed by my love of the Tigers. That being said.....Go (anybody playing the chickens)!!!!

Carolina 45 Capons 1***

Aug 22, 2015, 9:52 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic