Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I remember my 1st Clemson football game in Fall of 91
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,195

I remember my 1st Clemson football game in Fall of 91

Sep 4, 2020, 10:18 AM

I got my first real six-string just before I showed up on campus. I Bought it at the local five-and-dime and Played it 'til my fingers bled. Me and some guys from Jonstone had a band and we tried real hard. Jimmy flat out quit, Jody met some sorority chick and got married. I should've known we'd never get far.

But I tell you Tnet, Oh, when I look back now, That semester seemed to last forever, And if I had the choice.. Yeah, I'd always wanna be there. Those were the best days of my life
Ain't no use in complainin'… now that I have got a job to do. I Spent my evenings down at the Astro when I met my wife. Back in the fall semester '91, oh Man we were killin' time. We were young and restless and needed to unwind. I guess nothin' can last forever, forever, no!

And now the times are changin'. Look at everything that's come and gone. Sometimes when I play that old six-string I think about college football, wonder what went wrong

Those were the best days of my life
Oh, yeah

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: I remember my 1st Clemson football game in Fall of 91

Sep 4, 2020, 11:20 AM

you started w the Hatfield Error and stayed? Congrats for doing that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

91-99... Hatfield ...and west

Sep 4, 2020, 11:33 AM

Clemson started to win after I graduated. I like to think it is a coincidence.

Actually 91 was a good year..

If clemson beat fsu that year things may have been a lot different..so close

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: 91-99... Hatfield ...and west- yep I'm 70-73

Sep 4, 2020, 12:20 PM

as far as football seasons so I know what you mean. SUffered through Hootie-ville. What a dud

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 91-99... Hatfield ...and west

Sep 4, 2020, 2:38 PM [ in reply to 91-99... Hatfield ...and west ]

Didn’t play FSU in ‘91. Lost to UGA on the road. Eric Zeir and Co.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 4, 2020, 11:30 AM

At least you got the lyrics to a Bryan Adams song down. But, I think it was the summer of '69.

Sep 4, 2020, 11:46 AM

That could be a hit song. You should copyright it!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 4, 2020, 9:00 PM

Was kind of hoping this was a Steve Miller Band adaptation. Something about escaping justice, and getting high, and watching the tube.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,195
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic