Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I really hope the coaches not wasting too much time
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,940

I really hope the coaches not wasting too much time

Nov 6, 2018, 1:59 PM

preparing for Boston College when we have Alabama looming in January. I have no doubt Saban and Crew are preparing for Clemson this week and the next, no reason we should NOT be doing the same! In the competitive college football landscape of today, the only way to gain an advantage is to outwork your opponent, and that starts now.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I really hope the coaches not wasting too much time

Nov 6, 2018, 2:01 PM

I'm sure the Clemson coaches have been looking at several possible playoff opponents.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 6, 2018, 3:46 PM

I really hope our coaches are giving Boston College their complete undivided attention because if we lose Saturday there won't be any game with Alabama.
And I can assure you that Alabama is doing the same with their preparations for Miss. State.
Sure you have to outwork your opponent, but if you believe what our coaching staff says the only game that matters is this game.

P.S.Don't ever take anything for granted. This Saturday is a lot closer than the first Saturday in January.

Nov 6, 2018, 3:58 PM

Exactly!

Nov 6, 2018, 3:54 PM

With it being fall break this week and the players not having to go to class, I am sure the coaches are having at least 3 practices a day - one for BC, one for Alabama, and 1 for all of the 5 teams that may be representing the Coastal in the ACC Championship. Have to get that Conference championship first so they can't be looking too far ahead.

Dont forget Wyoming, that should be the Tigers sole focus

Nov 6, 2018, 3:55 PM

until after we play that game.... As Metallica once said, nothing else matters lol

If this staff has to spend more than two days total...

Nov 6, 2018, 4:04 PM

preparing for Alabama, I'll be very disappointed. I could have this team ready for bama in 3 days, and I've proved it on EA Sports NCAA College Football (Heisman Level), several times.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: If this staff has to spend more than two days total...

Nov 6, 2018, 4:29 PM

And I suspect Saban would only need a day to get ready for you!

Saban's never seen anything like me.***

Nov 6, 2018, 4:41 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Lil Nicky needs all the time he can get

Nov 6, 2018, 4:42 PM [ in reply to Re: If this staff has to spend more than two days total... ]

orange wave crashing the crimson tide victory tour coming January 2018, get your tickets while you can rightie... go back to your Elephant bored puny human

Finally someone who gets it

Nov 6, 2018, 4:37 PM

We should have analysts scouring Hawaii digging for dirt on Tua to arm our DL with to get in his head.

If the staff isn’t devoting a minimum 4 days a week for Bama prep until Jan 1, this staff isn’t the staff I think they are.

Re: Finally someone who gets it

Nov 6, 2018, 4:59 PM

I'm hearing the rumor in Hawaii is Tua doesn't even know how to throw a proper luau.

Nov 6, 2018, 5:32 PM

Per Dabo, we always practice the same way for every team, whether it be Furman or Alabama. So I guess they are practicing to beat CLEMSON, as CLEMSON is the only team that can beat CLEMSON.

Nov 6, 2018, 5:35 PM

Found more than Juan...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,940
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic