Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I really feel sorry for the Joyner (sp?) kid from
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

I really feel sorry for the Joyner (sp?) kid from

May 15, 2018, 7:00 PM

our state that signed with USux. He grew up a Clemson fan, was the best athlete in the state, but he wanted to play QB and Dabo and his staff saw him as a great DB and not a D1 QB. We were up front with him during the recruiting process so he signed with USux because they promised him he was the QB of the future. The fact that they have Bentley as next year’s Heisman winner, and the California signee coming in the year after (second Heisman winner in a three year span) should make him wonder if he completely made a bad decision.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you lost me at bentley for heisman***

May 15, 2018, 7:18 PM

Re: I really feel sorry for the Joyner (sp?) kid from

May 15, 2018, 7:34 PM

The national media who watched Usuck’s spring “game” noted Joyner couldn’t throw at all so hopefully he gets the message and transfers somewhere that can use his talents. He likely will never start in Cola.

Go Tigers!

May 15, 2018, 7:46 PM

The national media who watched Usuck’s spring “game” noted Joyner couldn’t throw at all so hopefully he gets the message and transfers somewhere that can use his talents. He likely will never start in Cola.

Go Tigers!

He is very likely to start in 2019 but not at QB

May 15, 2018, 7:35 PM

Last yeah Joyner was going to lead them to the promise land, this year they can't even remember if he's on the team because Hillinski is going to do it in 2019... Mr Bentley will have the drivers seat another year at least so at least they will be far below mediocre for another year before they worry about who's going to be their starter.

May 15, 2018, 7:49 PM

I'm guessing Hillinski will end up elsewhere. Big name schools are now inquiring about him and if he visits them, he's gone unless moneybags appears again on USuCk's recruiting.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 15, 2018, 7:51 PM

Derion Kendrick was the best athlete in South Carolina last year bud

May 15, 2018, 8:39 PM

Kendrick wasn't last years best athlete.... he was last years first, second, and third best athlete and it wasn't even close.

May 15, 2018, 10:19 PM

This is actually true, but Bryce Thompson from Dutch Fork was pretty durn good as well...he was committed to the Gamecocks at one point, but I have noticed they have quietly removed him from their 2018 commit list. I don't think he qualified.

May 15, 2018, 11:31 PM

I think I've heard he's going to some community college in the Columbia area after he failed to qualify at either chickenville or Marshall, which is legitimately too bad. Not super well-read on what usually happens in these cases but from what little I have seen it seems like after the juco route that he can maybe go D2 but not likely D1.

May 16, 2018, 12:00 AM

Joyner should have trusted Dabo with telling him the truth. Dabo would have developed him into an NFL CB with his athletic ability or safety if he is tough enough.

I think we all knew it, I would hope moosecoot would move him to defense or WR.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

May 16, 2018, 6:03 AM

Talk about ending up with door no. 3. Could've played db for a contender.

Everyone knew he would never play QB

May 16, 2018, 6:20 AM

even the chickens, but they have no problem lying to a kid and his parents to their face. He screwed himself, I do not feel sorry for him. He could have come to Clemson, developed, went to the NFL and been a millionaire, but now he will be working a 9-5 in 5-6 years like the rest of us.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Everyone knew he would never play QB

May 16, 2018, 7:59 AM

Wow what a reality kick! Tell him Tiger!

Dont..he'll be ok. A bad scar degree is better than any degree from unc.***

May 16, 2018, 8:12 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic