Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LSU fans know deep down they are done
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

LSU fans know deep down they are done

Dec 31, 2019, 10:25 PM

Coming over here running their crawfish suckers like that's going to have one ounce of effect on the L that's awaiting them. Like I said that dump dome will be cleared of white and yella midway through the fourth.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not so much. LSU will be a tough out and have gotten a stud Defensive end

Dec 31, 2019, 10:28 PM

Back after missing 6 plus games. Burrow is playing out of his mind. We need to consider we could lose this game.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So very much glad our team doesn't have your bad

Dec 31, 2019, 10:30 PM

attitude.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So very much glad our team doesn't have your bad

Dec 31, 2019, 10:32 PM

We should never consider the possibility of losing a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I promise it’s nothing to do with attitude but Vegas has them a 5 point favorite for a reason

Dec 31, 2019, 10:38 PM [ in reply to So very much glad our team doesn't have your bad ]

This is basically a home game for them as well. I’m hoping we pull this one out but LSU is been on a tear over the last month and their D looks much improved. I’m hoping for the Best and will be screaming along side of you for this victory.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I promise it’s nothing to do with attitude but Vegas has them a 5 point favorite for a reason

Dec 31, 2019, 10:42 PM

Do you not think BV would have shut down Hurts? It would have 0-31 plus 20 all over again. OU was out manned and played with half their defense.

Mind you we would have had our back ups in earlier.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I promise it’s nothing to do with attitude but Vegas has them a 5 point favorite for a reason

Dec 31, 2019, 10:50 PM [ in reply to I promise it’s nothing to do with attitude but Vegas has them a 5 point favorite for a reason ]

Vegas has them as a favorite because the blew out a very mediocre OU team. OU is not a playoff team.

Unfortunately I think they may have changed my mind on putting 2 teams from the same conference in. Oh wait so did Alabama! They got smoked we just were nice and laid off.

Re: Not so much. LSU will be a tough out and have gotten a stud Defensive end

Dec 31, 2019, 10:33 PM [ in reply to Not so much. LSU will be a tough out and have gotten a stud Defensive end ]

You don't have to tell me, ESPN already said Clemson will lose.

Dec 31, 2019, 10:37 PM [ in reply to Not so much. LSU will be a tough out and have gotten a stud Defensive end ]

Our offense is going to have to play better then we did Saturday night. We really didnt have but 3 or 4 drives where we actually drove the ball down the field. I expect our defense to play well but Joe Burrow will have some success, we just need to match it offensively. I wouldnt want to have any other QB on my side then Trevor. Should be a fun game

Dec 31, 2019, 10:38 PM [ in reply to Not so much. LSU will be a tough out and have gotten a stud Defensive end ]

Another stud DE?? Say it ain’t so!!

Dec 31, 2019, 10:39 PM [ in reply to Not so much. LSU will be a tough out and have gotten a stud Defensive end ]

Chase Young says hi!

Jan 1, 2020, 8:45 AM [ in reply to Not so much. LSU will be a tough out and have gotten a stud Defensive end ]

Naw, I'm not buying that !

Then again, I am also not buying this blow out and sending their fans home early.

I do not think this is the slobberknocker that OSU was, but it will be competitive and with LSU's ability to score they will not be out of it until the final whistle blows.

Re: LSU fans know deep down they are done

Dec 31, 2019, 10:33 PM

We are 72-4 in last 76 games & 2 of those losses were Kelly Bryant losses in 2017, so I like our chances

Dec 31, 2019, 10:44 PM

The fact that we actually made it to the playoffs the year KB was our starter just goes to show how good our coaches are. If TL was part of the 2017 class or if DW stayed his SR year no doubt we would of been back in the national championship game against UGA and most likely won it.

Jan 1, 2020, 8:47 AM

Y'all might want to ease off of KB a bit.

Dec 31, 2019, 10:36 PM

When we actually lose a game I may consider your advice but until then your advice is as worthless as ESPN.

Dec 31, 2019, 10:41 PM
LSUFaces.jpg(112.3 K)

They just got back this player this week (convenient timing right!!)

Dec 31, 2019, 10:53 PM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/2788615001

Jan 1, 2020, 5:09 AM

“Crawfish suckers”

That’s creative. Haven’t heard that one before.

“White and yella”

It’s purple and gold.

“Know they are done.”

The base is wildly confident. The sharps are cautiously optimistic. (I got down large at -3.). The team and coaching staff are loose.

Jan 1, 2020, 7:13 AM

You don’t get to play an overmatched team this time. Clemson is good on both sides of the ball and, offensively, will be more stressful on your defense. Lawrence is the best at his position and it will show. LSU hasn’t really had a test all season, and Clemson just came from behind to beat the best team they will play. I do like the white and yella though, just always thought your helmet logo needs some work.

Jan 1, 2020, 10:34 AM

LOL!!! "The best team they will play". You haven't watched much football this year.

Jan 1, 2020, 11:43 AM [ in reply to Re: LSU fans know deep down they are done ]

"LSU hasn't really had a test all season"

Are you sure? LSU has played 6 teams ranked in the AP top 10. Five of them are still in the top 10 -- Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Auburn, and Oklahoma. Only Texas has dropped out.

LSU has knocked three teams out of the top 4 -- Alabama, Georgia, and Oklahoma.

Clemson has played one AP top-10 team, but they did win it.

I think any reasonable person would say that LSU has been thoroughly tested in 2019. Clemson will be their 7th top-10 team.

Jan 1, 2020, 9:22 AM [ in reply to Re: LSU fans know deep down they are done ]

"(I got down large at -3.)" - When you lose your trailer, don't come here crying about being homeless.

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic