Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I personally don't think Corey Feldman's decommitment is
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 5,738

I personally don't think Corey Feldman's decommitment is

Apr 21, 2020, 4:19 PM

a big deal. Sure, he is a big name, but he also comes with a lot of emotional baggage.

https://www.thewrap.com/corey-feldman-says-his-new-doc-will-identify-hollywood-men-who-sexually-abused-him-as-child-star/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Wait, you think sexually abusing children is funny?***

Apr 21, 2020, 4:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Who said anything about it being funny?***

Apr 21, 2020, 4:23 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Who said anything about it being funny?***

Apr 21, 2020, 4:25 PM

You scamps are on a roll today! We need something good to topic!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The OP who tried to make a Korey Foreman

Apr 21, 2020, 4:28 PM [ in reply to Who said anything about it being funny?*** ]

Corey Feldman joke. Hth

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

"tried"***

Apr 21, 2020, 4:31 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Don't be jealous that you didn't think of it.

Apr 21, 2020, 4:39 PM

If you had, I can guarantee you would've gotten the usual thumbs up from your pals/scoks. It's hilarious to see the process work like clockwork every time.

Not my style.***

Apr 21, 2020, 4:43 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

lol***

Apr 21, 2020, 4:52 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

^ Since Not same guy so really not relevant or funny.

Apr 21, 2020, 4:28 PM [ in reply to Who said anything about it being funny?*** ]

Stick to basketball & half-decent coaches.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^ Since Not same guy so really not relevant or funny.

Apr 21, 2020, 4:54 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 21, 2020, 5:01 PM [ in reply to ^ Since Not same guy so really not relevant or funny. ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Apr 21, 2020, 5:03 PM [ in reply to ^ Since Not same guy so really not relevant or funny. ]

Apr 21, 2020, 5:23 PM [ in reply to ^ Since Not same guy so really not relevant or funny. ]

Apr 21, 2020, 5:33 PM [ in reply to ^ Since Not same guy so really not relevant or funny. ]

Really, LBB?

No one begrudges you the Tigernet record for most threads created in a day/week/month/year/lifetime.

Certainly you know that some of yours are absolutely inane, but they 'sure seemed funny at the time'.

If Tigernet is going to go back to it's old cliques, it's past time to go back to work.

Exactly. I think LBB must be forgetting all the grace he’s regularly shown

Apr 21, 2020, 9:20 PM

for starting threads which are equally as pointless.

Well

Apr 21, 2020, 8:54 PM [ in reply to Wait, you think sexually abusing children is funny?*** ]

Ol Judge Keller® is all aboard defending a dictator who oppresses, kills, and generally finds amusement in punishing his subjects. So I'm not surprised by anything coming out of the judge's keyboard at this point.

I didn’t defend any of Kim Jong Un’s actions.

Apr 21, 2020, 9:18 PM

Not even close.

And I wasn’t making light of child abuse at all. It’s not a joking matter. I’m sorry if that’s what you got out of this thread.

The only joke was regarding the similarity in names. Nothing more, I assure you.

Wasn't he in The Goonies?***

Apr 21, 2020, 4:31 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes.

Apr 21, 2020, 4:37 PM

I never knew he was such a good football player!

He's amphibious............***

Apr 21, 2020, 10:44 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I personally don't think Corey Feldman's decommitment is

Apr 21, 2020, 4:36 PM

First you show sympathy for Kim Jong-Un and now you're joking about sexual abuse....yikes this isn't exactly your best 24 hours.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

I didn't make a joke about sexual abuse.

Apr 21, 2020, 4:40 PM

The joke is because Corey Feldman and Korey Foreman have similar sounding names.

I wasn't defending Kim Jong Un for his actions, I was defending anyone who is ill.

Reading comprehension isn't your forte is it?

Re: I didn't make a joke about sexual abuse.

Apr 21, 2020, 4:47 PM

Where did I say that you were defending Kim? I guess reading comprehension isn't your forte is it?

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

He is having a bad decade

Apr 21, 2020, 5:01 PM [ in reply to Re: I personally don't think Corey Feldman's decommitment is ]

The Basket Ball will do that

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

okay....

Apr 21, 2020, 4:45 PM

I bit!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Isnt he a package deal w/ Cory Haim?

Apr 21, 2020, 4:52 PM

They will reek havoc on the vampires around here !

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Isnt he a package deal w/ Cory Haim?

Apr 21, 2020, 4:58 PM

I think he’s dead. He didn’t suffer though or at least I don’t think he did.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is.

Apr 21, 2020, 4:58 PM

RIP

Good to see you branching out into football

Apr 21, 2020, 5:00 PM

Instead of constant campaigning for Brian Brownlee

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When do you plan on branching out and posting something worthwhile?

Apr 21, 2020, 9:21 PM

Hopefully soon!

RA'd***

Apr 21, 2020, 5:36 PM

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Re: I personally don't think Corey Feldman's decommitment is

Apr 23, 2020, 3:49 PM

Screw Calford.

Replies: 32
| visibility 5,738
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic