Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Art Of The Deal
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

The Art Of The Deal

Feb 28, 2019, 9:35 AM

https://twitter.com/jimsciutto/status/1101069893594542081

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So much winning.***

Feb 28, 2019, 9:36 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you can't trust murderous dictators, who can you trust?***

Feb 28, 2019, 11:55 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you can't trust murderous dictators, who can you trust?***

Feb 28, 2019, 11:57 AM

At least he sat down and tried. Same with China. Seems as if he is the only one willing to give it a go and negotiate. You all just keeping hating. Haters gonna hate.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 28, 2019, 12:01 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 28, 2019, 12:16 PM [ in reply to Re: If you can't trust murderous dictators, who can you trust?*** ]

"North Korea would never dismantle their nuclear program, it's what keeps other countries from invading and installing a new regime. Only a moron would try and negotiate before any verifiable concessions, it would be giving legitimacy to them on the world stage." - US Intelligence

"Hold my diet coke." - DJ Trump

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NAFTA, GATT, and TPP are all trade deals

Feb 28, 2019, 5:29 PM [ in reply to Re: If you can't trust murderous dictators, who can you trust?*** ]

that were negotiated long and hard by the Clinton, Bush, and Obama administrations.

You act like he's the only one who ever tried to negotiate deals.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NAFTA, GATT, and TPP are all trade deals

Feb 28, 2019, 6:04 PM

True. But Trump was the only one to go on record saying he could single handily make a deal. Also the only one to believe a dictator over the word of his intelligence community.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I only support murderers who are elected.***

Feb 28, 2019, 5:30 PM [ in reply to If you can't trust murderous dictators, who can you trust?*** ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I only support murderers who are elected.***

Mar 1, 2019, 10:17 AM

but are they dictators?

OP forgot

Feb 28, 2019, 12:03 PM

* Tossed the free American press (Reuters, AP, and others) from covering dinner at the summit, because he didn't like their tone or questions.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your “source”

Mar 1, 2019, 10:14 AM

Jim Sclutto works for CNN...

I don't have big feelings on this "summit" really one way

Mar 1, 2019, 10:19 AM

or another, but this one just pizzzes me off.

"Accepted Kim’s denial of involvement in Otto Warmbier death"

They turned the kid into a vegetable and killed him. Maybe you somehow get past that in the name of peace, but you don't effing absolve them of responsibility.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't have big feelings on this "summit" really one way

Mar 1, 2019, 10:25 AM

You don’t know what happened over there. I don’t know what happened over there. The media doesn’t know what happened over there. Only a few in a closed restricted circle know what happened and what’s going on now. Everything else is a media interpretation of what they THINK is true. Give it time. The truth will come out, but not through a TV.

I know he said this:

Mar 1, 2019, 12:03 PM

"He tells me that he didn't know about it and I will take him at his word." Trump added that Kim "felt badly about it. He felt very badly.""

This should have never been said. If you really believe that KJU had no idea what was going on with one of their trophy US hostages, you're deluding yourself.

I get it that Trump's trying to meet in the middle with this guy, and it's not the time to start stirring the pot, so instead of letting the guy off the hook with this comment, just keep your yap shut about this topic altogether. A "no comment" would have been better than this.

Trump's mouth works faster than his brain quite often---sometimes it's funny. Often it's harmless. but this falls in the insulting category. This makes us look like KJU's biiitch as much as any Obama apology tour ever did.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic