Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I never made it in the game yesterday
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 3,601

I never made it in the game yesterday

Sep 3, 2017, 7:47 AM

I realize I am not an iptay high roller so my seats are in the north upper deck. My wife, daughter and I got in line at the gate at 11:25. My daughter is 2 so this is likely the only game of the year she will attend.

At 12:20 we just turned around and went back to our tailgate. We were still a good 15 to 20 minutes from making it into the stadium. I have never seen anything like that before at the gate. Anyone know what happened?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I never made it in the game yesterday

Sep 3, 2017, 7:53 AM

Yep. Winning the national championship brings literally everyone out!? What was the face value on Tix... $35 or $60 I wouldn't be surprised if they upped the price ... Next week tickets are probably going for $600

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dude...

Sep 3, 2017, 7:56 AM

It wasn't the number of people. It doesn't take nearly that long to get in even for sellouts like USuC, FSU, Louisville.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Sep 3, 2017, 7:54 AM

Yep. Winning the national championship brings literally everyone out!? What was the face value on Tix... $35 or $60 I wouldn't be surprised if they upped the price ... Next week tickets are probably going for $600

Uhhh....we have sold out games many times and had

Sep 3, 2017, 7:59 AM

much bigger crowds. Not sure what the hold up was at some gates. Clearly they need to iron out some problems.

We had the same problem.

Sep 3, 2017, 7:55 AM

North upper as well. Had tickets there ever since the north upper deck opened and never has it taken that long to get in. 45 minutes for us from the bottom of the ramp to enter. The lady scanning tickets told me it was a combination of scanner problems and "people not showing up for work".

Please join me in expressing your dissatisfaction to fanfeedback@clemson.edu.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And DANRAD1@clemson.edu

Sep 3, 2017, 7:58 AM

nm

Clearly there was a definite problem with those scanning the

Sep 3, 2017, 8:12 AM

tickets at the gate. I never seen those kind of lines for the upper deck Gate. Hopefully they will have more people to help scan by next Saturday. It was ridiculous.

Sep 3, 2017, 8:17 AM

The north side upper is were a lot of the students were sitting yesterday. They had to go in gate 20. That could have been it. Idk

Sep 3, 2017, 8:24 AM

I've had tickets in the North Deck the last 5 years. Never seen anything even close to watch happened yesterday. Absolutely ridiculous. I realize I didn't go into the game early but it took almost an hour to get through the line.

Sep 3, 2017, 8:27 AM

I was sitting in South lower and notice it took most of the first quarter for the north upper to fill in.

Security was in a different mode yesterday. First time I've

Sep 3, 2017, 8:41 AM

seen Deputies carrying ARs around in the crowd.

Don't know if they heard something or just another year's increase in vigilance, but entrance into the upper decks was definitely ridiculous.

Sep 3, 2017, 8:45 AM

We made it in yesterday. Lines were longer and slower than the last few years. You got in line way too late. ??

Sep 3, 2017, 8:56 AM

I got in line 35 minutes before kickoff. That's 20 minutes earlier than usual.

Sep 3, 2017, 9:01 AM

I did that once, but it involved to much Jim Beam.

Sep 3, 2017, 9:18 AM

It was a mess. Me and my wife watched the team get off the bus at the top of the hill and then went in. When we sat down it was 14-0

Sep 3, 2017, 9:18 AM

Took us twice as long as usual at the gate & the Top deck North was not packed like Louisville or USCjr last year. It appeared there were fewer scanners than normal.

Replies: 16
| visibility 3,601
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic