Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This weekend I became a confirmed Pitt and Jamie Dixon hater
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

This weekend I became a confirmed Pitt and Jamie Dixon hater

Mar 10, 2014, 12:55 PM

I will never ever pull for them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

punk attitudes

Mar 10, 2014, 1:03 PM

I agree, they all were acting like punks the entire game – coaches, players, and fans. Sportsmanship is on the back-burner at Pitt…

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: punk attitudes

Mar 10, 2014, 2:30 PM

I agree and you have to consider where they come from...Pittsburg is a dump...a dirty metro area and unfortunately that fosters this type of attitude

I was at the game and noticed Dixon on the court as much

Mar 10, 2014, 1:05 PM

as his players. At one point he altered Rod Hall dribble path and he was not warned. I can not wait to play them in football and open a can of whoop***!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why? Admittedly I wasn't able to focus entirely on the

Mar 10, 2014, 1:05 PM

game because of background noise/guests/etc.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Why? Admittedly I wasn't able to focus entirely on the

Mar 10, 2014, 1:49 PM

because he whinned about every call from start to finish and kept edging out on the court making a complete behind of himself

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gotcha. Thought maybe he was pulling a Boeheim

Mar 10, 2014, 1:53 PM

photo jim-gold-digging_zps105edf65.gif

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Be careful what you say about Dixon; he looks to be

Mar 10, 2014, 1:07 PM

part of the Italian Family Business.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: This weekend I became a confirmed Pitt and Jamie Dixon hater

Mar 10, 2014, 2:27 PM

If he tries pulling that coach on the floor stuff this week end at the ACCT, he'll get teched for sure!

Jamie Dixon

Mar 10, 2014, 2:44 PM

This coach is a true gentleman and coaches hard. Just becuase he gets on the court...you want to be a hater. He did not make the final call, that was the refs. What he did was coach his team to a victory. This stuff just happens, get over it. PITT has lost their share of close games and he never complains.. or points fingers.

Come on. Dixon's whininess is on the level of K, Roy, etc.***

Mar 10, 2014, 3:02 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

have you ever watched him after a game?

Mar 10, 2014, 3:28 PM [ in reply to Jamie Dixon ]

he does the quickest handshakes in the business...does the blow-by/look-away

does not seem like a good sport

he should have been been hit with a T on Saturday - or at the very least an official bench warning (if there wasn't one - the refs motioned to him to move/stay back several times)

I never have.***

Mar 10, 2014, 2:57 PM

Re: I never have.***

Mar 10, 2014, 3:03 PM

The officials did a "fair" job in the first half, until, they allowed Jamie Dixon to become "official" and coach in the second half!!!!

Coach Dixon

Mar 10, 2014, 4:25 PM

He has taken a program that Ben Howland turned around and kept them in the right path. He and Brownell coach the same way...play hard defense and look for the indide shots. Wether you like him or not, he takes talent where he can get it and makes the competitive. He is a good guy and again he did not make the final call.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic