Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I need adderall.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 254

I need adderall.

Jul 2, 2020, 12:33 PM

It's a miriacle I've made it this far in my education without it. I do one paragraph on my discussion posts.

Look at phone.

Look at tnet.

Another paragraph.

Phone

Tnet

Snap

Wall

Another paragraph

Dj Khaled GIF by Music Choice - Find & Share on GIPHY

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Re: I need adderall.

Jul 2, 2020, 12:36 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jad, lemme tell you a true story

Jul 2, 2020, 12:44 PM

I took that exactly ONCE. It was called Ritalin at the time. Friend game me one on exam week freshman year. I had a cumulative biology exam that covered 60+ pages of notes and a 700-page book. Said take HALF of one before going to the library to study. Naturally I took it whole. Heart was racing, but I studied from 7pm to 3am literally non-stop. Finally realized I needed water and to pee.

Went to sleep, woke up, took exam. It was a bear. Thought I did "ok", maybe a high C or if lucky a low B, tops. Few days later test results were posted. On a piece of paper, by your SSN. Had the grades in order, then you had to FIND your SSN. Would have been better to order it by SSN but whatever. So I started at 70 and went up the list. Kept going past 80. When I hit 90 I knew something was off. Went back down to the 35 lowest score and moved up. When I got back up to 70 my SSN was still not there. So I jumped back up to 90 and started moving up. Was dumbstruck at this point. Moved up and up. When I got to the second highest grade in the class and found my SSN I was CERTAIN there was a mistake. #2 out of 140 or so in the lecture class. Only some dude from Pakistan was above me. Think it was a 98 or 99.

I never took it again. Scared the everliving crap out of me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yo

Jul 2, 2020, 12:50 PM

CharlestonTiger15

Imma need a scrip

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Are you promoting this drug or spreading the fear?

Jul 2, 2020, 12:54 PM [ in reply to Jad, lemme tell you a true story ]

I would never drink too much beer. But the happiest times I’ve ever experienced my life happened while drinking. I was so happy that it scared me to death.

Hey Tiggity, real question... sometimes I wonder if I’m on the spectrum. But most often I wonder if you on the spectrum. Are you? Respect either way dog.

No. Pretty sure not.

Jul 2, 2020, 1:09 PM

Was tested twice though. Well once was before they invented the spectrum. But once after. No Ritalin prescribed.

And that exam grade barely pulled me into a B in that biology course. And that was a weighted exam. So I was a low C going into it I think. Was a thoroughly average student in high school and in college.

As for the drug, well, it werks. So much so it scared me. So is that an endorsement or instilling fear? I dunno. Neither or both.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ritalin and Adderall are two different drugs

Jul 2, 2020, 1:20 PM [ in reply to Jad, lemme tell you a true story ]

Ritalin is like getting a nice head buzz from a few beers, Adderall is like getting liquor drunk.

Vyvanse is expensive as hail, but provides most of the same

Jul 2, 2020, 1:20 PM

benefits as adderall, with few side effects.

Likker drunk huh?

Jul 2, 2020, 1:21 PM [ in reply to Ritalin and Adderall are two different drugs ]

Does it also cause Whiskeydick?

Yeah, one time I tried to jerk

Jul 2, 2020, 1:22 PM

my gherkin after a 3 day Adderall/all-nighter bender when I was working on a project when I first got into web development, and I couldn't finish. My peter got really red and irritated.

Re: Likker drunk huh?

Jul 2, 2020, 1:26 PM [ in reply to Likker drunk huh? ]

Also known as cocainedick

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Glad adderall wasn't around back then.***

Jul 2, 2020, 1:29 PM [ in reply to Ritalin and Adderall are two different drugs ]

Re: Glad adderall wasn't around back then.***

Jul 2, 2020, 5:37 PM

Whatever happened to White Crosses and Green Amps?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you me?

Jul 2, 2020, 12:56 PM

I need to find a way to monetize procrastination & distraction

Re: I need adderall.

Jul 2, 2020, 1:18 PM

These are for Night games, when tailgating starts at 8am. They are amazing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 254
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic