Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer brett variables
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 4,647

Deer brett variables

Jan 26, 2021, 7:28 PM

Man o man what a ride. Just thinking about all the great players that have dawned that tiger uniform under brett's tootelage

From the steven anthonys, rick beasleys, and Brady Garretts, all the way to Isaac Simmons and Julian Skalski. Man o man what a ride.

Who has been your favorite tiger defender under Brett?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know you’re fishing . . . But Pa-leeeeze!

Jan 26, 2021, 7:34 PM

“Brent” . . . The others don’t bother me as much.

Back to your question - Dorian O’daniel

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I loved Dorean!

Jan 26, 2021, 7:40 PM

Definitely one of my favorite Lionbackers of all thyme

Re: I loved Dorean!

Jan 26, 2021, 7:51 PM

Hahaha....You said toot...

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh im sorry

Jan 26, 2021, 7:58 PM

Is there something funny about players being brought up under Brett's rearing?

Re: I know you’re fishing . . . But Pa-leeeeze!

Jan 26, 2021, 11:27 PM [ in reply to I know you’re fishing . . . But Pa-leeeeze! ]

I thought it was just called being a DB... However, what Skeet says, goes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deer brett variables

Jan 26, 2021, 7:35 PM

You need to put the bottle down for awhile.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2021, 8:35 PM

Is Bret, Brent's twin brother???

*Vulnerables***

Jan 26, 2021, 7:36 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

######

Jan 26, 2021, 7:38 PM

Accidentally misspelled ONE word and you guys jump all down my throwt.

Re: ######

Jan 26, 2021, 9:55 PM

Dude, you can't joke around on here or get a fact wrong. You misspell a players name, you misquote a year, the TD mavericks will attack you. It's pretty funny actually. I will get a TD just for talking to you, there are TD trolls on this board. Be careful! I carried like 97% for 10yrs but made some comments about Covid ppl didn't agree with and something else a lot of ppl didn't agree, I have been marked man since. Good luck brother, you might be marked now!

I thought you misspelled it on purpose, so I did too.

Jan 26, 2021, 11:08 PM [ in reply to ###### ]

Some people here can’t take a joke.

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: ######

Jan 27, 2021, 5:37 AM [ in reply to ###### ]

DWatson4Heisman,

I have logged off Tigernet and had to go sit in my jacuzzi because I felt like I had been gang tackled, had a target hit, and a Ben Boulware bodyslam. But most people on Tigernet are just having fun trying to see if they can mess with you a little. I had to develop think skin and realize most people are being sarcastic.

When I stepped into the political / religion board I came out with bruises, a couple of pop knots on my head and a couple of black eyes.

But I would bet the farm if you were in trouble or every need pray request most everyone on Tigernet would come to you assistance. They would help you anyway they could.

Good luck my friend.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for the kind words!

Jan 27, 2021, 10:09 AM

A rare moment of clarity in these uncertain times.

Best of luck to you as well good sir

Re: *Vulnerables***

Jan 26, 2021, 9:16 PM [ in reply to *Vulnerables*** ]

Venerables

As a Grammar Nazi, I have been triggered.

Jan 26, 2021, 7:41 PM

:)

Christian Wilkins

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Dude i freakin LOVED Christopher Williams

Jan 26, 2021, 7:45 PM

By far one of our greatest student mathletes

Re: Dude i freakin LOVED Christopher Williams

Jan 26, 2021, 7:57 PM

Isaiah Simmons and Christian Wilkins

Jan 26, 2021, 8:41 PM

~JKB

Have I been asleep too long? Did Mack Brown

Jan 27, 2021, 8:06 AM

play for Clemson?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Jan 26, 2021, 9:23 PM

Benjameen Boul(tupper)ware...
Especually after he suplexed that ohst back

Dude I absolutely LOVED Ken Boulware

Jan 26, 2021, 11:43 PM

He really knew how to get after the opposing offensive lionmen

Re: Dude I absolutely LOVED Ken Boulware

Jan 27, 2021, 3:56 AM

Watzon, zee your pulse droppin! The humor factor on this board rates on the lower side. For some reason, some people don't understand sarcasm, some don't register witty responses and some just hand out TDs because they don't get the humor. They get their jollies by finding one spelling error, one incorrect date, or something that they can use to authenticate a demeaning reply with a TD. I will get a TD for misspelling your ticker on purpose. Makes the mighty Trolls feel skrong! Too bad this isn't the forums of the 2010-2015s, where you could actually have a football conversation, where if you misquoted something the fellow poster would correct you but they didnt have to call you names, try to demean your integrity or your fandom. But nowadays, the evolution of social media and the use of keyboard shields, any misspoken word will get you persecuted. I would love face-to-face with some of these so called Clemson fans. The private TD would be like someone running around Johnstone E in the 80's when I was there and sliding notes under doors of hallmates at 3am so they couldn't see them but making unfounded accusations like the posters do but yet they are not man enough or even mature enough to come out in person to start a mutual conversation that could be educational for all. They would rather be a chickencoot to stir the pot just to make themselves feel better with an emphatic TD. I haven't adjusted to this new cycle of keyboard mavericks. I will continue to get TDs but I will still post when I feel inclined to do so. Clemson is the only school I apllied to and will forever be the family favorite grom SC, to Iowa, to San Fran to Anchorage Alaska. My family loves some Clemson and Dabo!

Jan 27, 2021, 8:03 AM

I gave you a TU, but, I don't think it is so much that people on here don't understand sarcasm. It is just that they don't see the constant need to be sarcastic? Got to be better waze to go thru live.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2021, 10:16 AM [ in reply to Re: Dude I absolutely LOVED Ken Boulware ]

Wow, great post! Never was one to put too much stock in my online "credibility," I grew up in the era of Xanga, Myspace, AOL instant messenger, where sh!tposting was simply a way of life. Accepted by all and feared by none.

As someone who stayed in Johnstone my freshman year in 2009, I completely understand your reference haha. My roommate and I got caught with alcohol in our room literally our first day and fifth day as Clemson students, and our RA never even reported us (we negotiated a deal where he would crush our alcohol as punishment). Have a hard time believing the RA's would be that cool today. Sad times.

Jan 27, 2021, 4:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Dude I absolutely LOVED Ken Boulware ]

Im not giving a TU or TD. i just wanted to make sure you were able to get everything of your chest with that long run on sentence that just kept going and and on and really just kind of went all.over the place and really didnt do a whole lot to answer the question that was posed at the beginning of this whole thread where it was asked who your favorite Tiger was under the glorious tutelage of our illustrious defensive co ordinator thusly known as The Brent.

Met #99 Clemissle!!! What a nice man. DL, CW and there

Jan 27, 2021, 8:29 AM

are whole list of others. It's hard to pick a favorite!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clelin was an absolute beast

Jan 27, 2021, 10:17 AM

Could have really used that guy this past season.

Jan 27, 2021, 10:10 AM

Is he some kinda math coach?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One of my fayves

Jan 27, 2021, 10:03 PM

Kevin Wollace especially when he beat Texas Tech that one time.

Replies: 29
| visibility 4,647
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic