Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I love to ask Coots which team last won back to back
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 2,204

I love to ask Coots which team last won back to back

Jun 24, 2012, 9:14 AM

championships at the CWS.

Most can't answer so I point out how irrelevant it is.

That is all.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I love to ask Coots which team last won back to back

Jun 24, 2012, 9:18 AM

Let's hope that when we do it, you will feel differently.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 24, 2012, 11:40 AM

Why in the H&LL is there always one of our fans taking up or talking up a coot when one of ours puts them down. Its a good thing that I don't TD one of our own, b/c I would be using it now. Talking about chopping off a hand to spite an ARM.:( Just b/c one of our fans has a deeper dislike for the coots than maybe another one of our fans do. That doesn't mean that our fan that has the deeper dislike deserves a back hand to the face. Its just like you're saying to the fan that has a deeper dislike for the coots than you do. That they're not allowed to dislike them more than any of our other fans. No single person or persons has the same thoughts and opinions as others. My opinion is when it concerns Tiger fans. One for all, all for one. And coots coots just don't matter!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 24, 2012, 10:02 AM

And when was the last time Clemson won back to back Championships,let alone go gfor three in a row in any sport?
And this is coming from a CLEMSON FAN.
Now that's relevant!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 24, 2012, 10:28 AM

if this sucess in baseball is so irrelevant why are you posting about it and putting thought into it.look at the most recent posts, many are about the cws and sc. we know their fans come to our site, why give them pleasure to know we care. lets quit giving them space on our site and ACTING like we dont care and wish our tigers were there. lets talk football and anything clemson. if not, we are only fooling ourselves.

Jun 24, 2012, 10:54 AM

Oregon State did it over your ACC brother -- U. of North Carolina.

^^^^google is his friend***

Jun 24, 2012, 11:20 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

clemson doesn't have a brother in the acc

Jun 24, 2012, 1:52 PM [ in reply to Re: I love to ask Coots which team last won back to back ]

or anywhere else for that matter. we can/will get it on our own, or we don't won't it. we are not like the sec peons, a win for the conf, is NOT, i say again, NOT, a win for clemson.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You sound wayyyyy toooo but hurt!!!

Jun 24, 2012, 11:05 AM

What a crybaby

Its a great accomplishment, more so going back to back,

Jun 24, 2012, 11:38 AM

then in year 3 getting to the final series.

Clemson is Clemson because of what it is. UCS fans are annoying, but that is their problem. If they win 4 NC's in a row all we can say is "great job".

If UCS keeps doing what it is doing, and CU keeps doing what it is doing, we will look back over the coming 10 years and say we were glad we were us and not them. The only way to truly enjoy that is to give them credit for what success they have.

And Tanner is indeed the best in the business. And our guy is indeed a bit touchy and doeant seem to create a ton of loyalty around him. But those things come and go. We will be who we will be, and right now I like the looks of that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 24, 2012, 12:19 PM

SIAP. baseball is apparently a lil strange this way. previous champ-back to back no less was oregon state. so south carolina and oregon state have been cws champs last 4 seasons. it SUCKS to have to give some credit to a rival. however the gamecock players, Ray Tanner deserves major props for this run in columbia. Still, ####! Coach Leggett If OREGON STATE and south carolina can do that Why the hell not the Tigers? JMHO.

p.s I believe unc lost both championships to oregon state. further supporting college baseball being weird like that.

Jun 24, 2012, 1:32 PM

Kind of like asking what percentage of the country knows who won the 1981 National Football title?

Well, we do want to congratulate you coots on back-to-back

Jun 24, 2012, 1:38 PM

3-Year-NCAA-Probations! They were hard earned and well deserved!

Good job, chickens!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 24, 2012, 1:43 PM

Got to win first to have a chance :)

Why arent you in Omaha, coot?***

Jun 24, 2012, 6:58 PM

Jun 24, 2012, 1:55 PM

Boo hoo hoo.....it doesn't matter...nobody cares....boo hoo hoo.

Replies: 15
| visibility 2,204
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic