Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Love seeing that paw right over Trump's right shoulder
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 41
| visibility 1

Love seeing that paw right over Trump's right shoulder

Jun 25, 2018, 8:58 PM

No Gamecock shirts in sight!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Love seeing that paw right over Trump's right shoulder

Jun 25, 2018, 9:02 PM

Looking great..

Jun 25, 2018, 9:04 PM

trump is on fire

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

On fire huh?

Jun 25, 2018, 11:44 PM

too bad I'm dehydrated and can't put him out....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

> trump is on fire

Jun 26, 2018, 9:28 AM [ in reply to Re: Love seeing that paw right over Trump's right shoulder ]

No, it just appears that way due to orange hair and WAY too much spray-on tan.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

I love when

Jun 25, 2018, 9:02 PM

people keep Clemson out of politics.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I love when

Jun 25, 2018, 9:04 PM

OK .... Cleson Tiger Paw front and center on Direct TV, channel 360. Better?

Jun 25, 2018, 9:19 PM [ in reply to I love when ]

Boy warren

Jun 25, 2018, 9:19 PM

Vote warren

Jun 25, 2018, 9:31 PM

Yup, vote Warren if you want to see a huge rise in taxes.Maybe some free health care? Yeah free,right! In the EU 63% of each unit on currency earned is taken in some form of tax, ever wonder why gas is $5-$6 a gallon? Here in the USA based upon daily gas sales a $1 additional tax per gallon entitles every US citizen to $30 a month in health care. If the Dems run Warren or Old Bernie they are doomed.

Jun 25, 2018, 9:38 PM

Mctaxer just signed the biggest tax increase in SC history. Where u getting your info

Jun 25, 2018, 10:05 PM

Well if one looks at our roads,school funding and infrastructure I would say at a State level it was needed. Taxes are a requirement on some levels but the looney left wants free, nothing is free. Someone must always pick up the tab and at a State level the money is spent here.

Jun 26, 2018, 6:46 AM

and tax us and keep hitting pot holes and rough roads. money taxed this year and future till 2024 has and will be put in flush fund . happy sailing.

Jun 26, 2018, 8:04 AM [ in reply to Re: I love when ]

Perhaps the reference is to John Warren, McMaster's opponent in the runoff and not Elizabeth Warren.

Perhaps!...lol

Jun 26, 2018, 9:06 AM

lol

Re: I love if...

Jun 25, 2018, 10:17 PM [ in reply to I love when ]

people would keep politics out of Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I love if...

Jun 26, 2018, 9:46 AM

You must not be familiar with the routine emails Clemson sends out about political and legislative issues.

PnR--->***

Jun 25, 2018, 9:06 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Saying the POTUS' name isn't playing politics.

Jun 25, 2018, 10:20 PM

Are folks so sensitive the name triggers is a trigger?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Saying the POTUS' name isn't playing politics.

Jun 25, 2018, 11:35 PM

Yes they are that sensitive lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Jun 26, 2018, 12:49 AM

Did someone say Trump? A few millennials just logged off to go to their safe space & call the suicide prevention hotline...??

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There are Paws everywhere. That was EXACTLY the intent.***

Jun 25, 2018, 11:45 PM [ in reply to Saying the POTUS' name isn't playing politics. ]

OK, I see your point.

Jun 26, 2018, 8:35 AM

Now will you please express the same consideration since we're brothers and not enemies? Please consider the same context with other presidents.

If Bill Clinton was giving a speech and I made the same comment I doubt anyone here would freak out. True/false?

If Obama was giving a speech and you made the comment and I didn't like you posting about Obama I'd be called a racist.
True/False

You can deny the second one but I assure you, I've been called a racist because I'm nothing more than insensitive. Impolite at times but nothing more. Blunt to the point of being rude but not due to lack of compassion, just old and intolerant of childish bullchit.

GO ALL TIGERS! - geechietiger

misspelled

Jun 26, 2018, 9:49 AM [ in reply to Saying the POTUS' name isn't playing politics. ]

peni$

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

it is if you are a whiney liberal***

Jun 26, 2018, 10:42 AM [ in reply to Saying the POTUS' name isn't playing politics. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 26, 2018, 10:49 AM [ in reply to Saying the POTUS' name isn't playing politics. ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDYNVH0U3cs

Jun 26, 2018, 8:16 AM

I always wonder how conservatives can enjoy and pump thousands of dollars into football and basketball when the players are primarily democrats.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

probably because players don't vote ... they play

Jun 26, 2018, 8:27 AM

Tour of Duty III

Is this a racist post?

Jun 26, 2018, 8:35 AM [ in reply to Re: Love seeing that paw right over Trump's right shoulder ]

You just assume that all the black kids are Democrats? You just assume that all conservatives are racists who wouldn’t want to support black kids playing sports at their school? Gotcha.

Everybody know that most young people have liberal views.

Jun 26, 2018, 8:52 AM

Come on, brother. Don't get yourself muddy by throwing the accusation of racism around and don't look cheap by doing something that's beneath a southern gentleman. But mostly don't disrespect the suffering from racism this country perpetrated by making the accusation over only spoken, something as slight an offense or just insensitive.

Racist hanged people and hated them for being another race. I doubt there's more that a few people in this country who are racist. Even if some mistakenly believe that all non whites vote democrat that's not racism, that's statistics.

I guess you didn’t realize that I was just being a smart a$$.***

Jun 26, 2018, 12:29 PM

Because football is serious business.

Jun 26, 2018, 8:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Love seeing that paw right over Trump's right shoulder ]

Politics is just a game. We're mature enough to know that no matter which side rules the land or which politician is elected nothing changes but the amount of power our government exercises over us. In fact no politician has in the last 150 years voted him/her/itself less power or control.

We hate evil we don't hate people. As a base of conservative people we don't demonize those who don't support our beliefs so we can call them Hitler or some other outstanding evil figure in human history. Basically, if we're going to be religious we try and serve God, not man. While there are a few percentage of nuts on our side which stray toward radicalism we are fairly predictable.

The opposite is true of the other side where speaking a name is a trigger. Our side doesn't have a trigger. Some of us have triggers but our base doesn't jump up at the mention of a name.

Re: Because football is serious business.

Jun 26, 2018, 9:12 AM

That’s some serious rationalization coming from the side that argued someone wasn’t born in the US because he was black and had a foreign sounding name.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 26, 2018, 9:51 AM

Not one time has anyone said he wasn't born in the us because he's black. Quit making crap up. The fact is Hillary started that crap and a lot of people had questions about it. The left tried to say John McCain wasn't fit to run for president because he was born in Panama while his dad was stationed there. Was it because he was white they said that crap? No. there were questions and for Obama it took an awful long time to product a birth certificate so the story stayed around for an extremely long period of time. But it doesn't have to be a black or white thing. We as a country should be moving past that. I watch sports to get away from the crap of politics not to have it pushed down my throat more. That's be reason I do not watch NFL any longer. I understand they have the right to protest and I hope they make a difference but I am not watching to see it. I'm watching for my entertainment. Go Tigers

Jun 26, 2018, 10:37 AM

I always love these mental gymnastics.

So it’s Hillary’s fault republicans trailblazed with the accusations he wasn’t born in America?

Secondly, you’re telling me democrats questioned McCain because he was actually born outside of the US? What a novel concept actually using facts and logic. How dare they?

Football is a game.....

Jun 26, 2018, 4:31 PM [ in reply to Because football is serious business. ]

Politics is not a match. We can pervert these definitions all you want. But it's still the truth.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics

Irony is ironic.*******

Jun 26, 2018, 9:38 AM [ in reply to Re: Love seeing that paw right over Trump's right shoulder ]

Sure the Coots were jammrd in there for Trump.

Jun 26, 2018, 8:51 AM

That was a great shirr though. I would like to have that one.

Re: If it was a tattoo orange paw on Trump's right shoulder

Jun 26, 2018, 9:36 AM

I might pay more attention. That's not going to happen will it?

Re: Love seeing that paw right over Trump's right shoulder***

Jun 26, 2018, 9:41 AM

McMaster is a

Jun 26, 2018, 9:50 AM

Coot.

Mixing politics and sports is ruining sports.***

Jun 26, 2018, 11:06 AM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Replies: 41
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic