Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dems ###### the momentum from Trump and are winning now.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Dems ###### the momentum from Trump and are winning now.

Jul 15, 2019, 6:33 PM

https://www.axios.com/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-poll-democrats-2020-aeaa3771-f142-4059-b79e-1fed569dfdf9.html

"Ocasio-Cortez was recognized by 74% of voters in the poll; 22% had a favorable view.

Rep. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota — another member of The Squad — was recognized by 53% of the voters; 9% (not a typo) had a favorable view..."

Full acceleration for dems.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dems ###### the momentum from Trump and are winning now.

Jul 15, 2019, 6:37 PM

They’re being set up today, again. They just don’t know it yet.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2019, 6:41 PM

Are you guys trying to convince each other of this, I don't get it? And the reason she has name recognition is because Fox has given her non stop air time over the last 6 months.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trump's tweet gave them a stage to present their platform.

Jul 15, 2019, 6:43 PM

America thinks they are the face of your party. Somehow Trump always seems to come out on top. Seen his latest tweet. It's precious. lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How does this poll support your claim that “America thinks

Jul 15, 2019, 7:58 PM

they are the face of (the Democrat) party?” I’m sure Republicans do, because that is what Fox pushes. We already proved in another thread that you just make stuff up like “AOC controls the youth” without any evidence to back up your claims- would love to hear your explanation of how this poll supports the conclusion America thinks they are the face of the party. Anyone who actually has any sense they have no real power in the party.

**** knows they have no real power***

Jul 15, 2019, 7:59 PM

Dems are joining this morning to condemn Trump's tweet.

Jul 16, 2019, 10:43 AM [ in reply to How does this poll support your claim that “America thinks ]

You have your representatives using the house to respond to a tweet while the polls show the women who were the object of the tweet are not popular among swing voters.

What was it you asked?

Re: Trump's tweet gave them a stage to present their platform.

Jul 15, 2019, 8:05 PM [ in reply to Trump's tweet gave them a stage to present their platform. ]

You are right, there is danger there. If the Dems are seen as too far left that's a problem.

And with the current leadership....I don't see any real change.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2019, 7:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Dems ###### the momentum from Trump and are winning now. ]

There’s been no other words overused in my lifetime like these words the last 4 years.
Trump
Russia
Collision
Fox
The dem’s vocabulary is extremely limited these days. Since day 1 all it took was one butthurt Hillary sympathizer to cry collision and then the floodgates opened.

Jul 15, 2019, 7:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Dems ###### the momentum from Trump and are winning now. ]

Actually it is not FOX but her own self promotion mostly and her Twitter following. Her fights on Twitter with other DEMS, her interviews on other MSM . Yes she fights with Repubs too but mostly on twitter. Does FOX pick it up and run, sure but so does MSNBC on all things the manchild does as he does his best to self immolate his re-election bid. To deny that what this polling says or dismiss it would be at the DEMS peril, it is what I have been attempting repeatedly to get across.

It's a poll of the dems by the dems.

Jul 15, 2019, 7:42 PM

Unless they are swapping parties the leaders who sanction that poll are fairly upset about the nation's pulse right now.

It's friggin hilarious to see the board dems come to realize that the next six years of the news is going to be pounding on Trump just like it did Reagan. Their photo is right there in the dictionary beside the word 'epiphany.'

Jul 15, 2019, 6:43 PM

When do we get to start calling it AOC Derangement Syndrome?

I love her.

Jul 15, 2019, 6:44 PM

No one is doing more toward Trump's reelection than those four women.

Re: I love her.

Jul 15, 2019, 6:47 PM

Funny, no one is doing more to sabotage their own re-election campaign than Trump.

Re: I love her.

Jul 15, 2019, 7:06 PM

True but the other side must present reasons to vote for them, not just a dislike of Trump. If they rely on the dislike of Trump it is gonna be another sad election night for the Dems. See, I can dislike Trump( I do) but can still find myself voting for him, not out of support but for utter disdain of the planks the Dems are currently presenting. Lessor of 2 evils..........

Imo, Americans believe that it's a matter of a much...

Jul 15, 2019, 7:37 PM

lesser evil. Trump will say dumb and nasty things to hurt feelings but American suspect the radical left dems will destroy our country through their horrible views on global warming and social programs for all including all Central and South Americans.

I must insist that....

Jul 15, 2019, 7:34 PM [ in reply to Re: I love her. ]

not one disagrees with you including me.

Now this I can agree with. The more they, and their crazy views,

Jul 15, 2019, 8:01 PM [ in reply to I love her. ]

are in the media, the more negative the Dems look (and the better Trump looks by comparison).

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic