Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I love and hate our fans.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

I love and hate our fans.

Oct 27, 2013, 8:40 PM

Our fans are some of the most loyal, most supportive, loudest and proudest on earth. And I love that.

Unfortunately, many of our fans are unrealistic crybabies, and I hate that.

Even in our lone championship season, we had adversity that had to be overcome. People act like we should beat everyone by 40 pts. That wasn't possible then, and it's especially not possible in this day and age.

Also, we whine and ##### over every little thing the media or gamecock fans have to say. It's out of control how much many of our fans obsess over every little slight on ESPN or by who gives a crap trolls on this board.

I keep hoping we will rise above and act like fans of a team that we think we are.

It's up
To each and every one of you to make that decision. Learn what real football is like, and show an intelligence and understanding like we used to possess.

Stop being a bunch of whiney little ####### and just appreciate what is being accomplished. It was a long time coming, and now that we are making strides, many of you can't even enjoy it.

It wasn't easy in our Championship year...what would it be now?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is funny listening to people whine about announcers

Oct 27, 2013, 8:42 PM

or talking heads on ESPN, and how mean they are to us. People get so upset over the fact that someone out there might not be a Clemson fan.

Announcers shouldn't show such an overt bias...may as well

Oct 27, 2013, 8:46 PM

have a gamecock come over an announce the game, or for you, a Clemson fan. How annoying would that be?

What you don't understand......

Oct 27, 2013, 8:53 PM [ in reply to It is funny listening to people whine about announcers ]

is that some of the things these announcers say puts a bad taste about Clemson into the perception of what other people watching think. A large portion of the viewers will base what they think about Clemson on what these announcers say. Yesterday some of the crap that came out of their mouths made Clemson look bad and was overblown. For someone that does not know much about Clemson, this is what they will know and remember. Do you really want that kind of perception about Clemson? I know I don't.

I realize some things have happened, but at least throw in some positives and not make yourself look like you hate a school. I thought the announcers were supposed to be neutral. That fool yesterday did everything he could to get a dig in on Clemson even though sometimes when he said things, it had NOTHING to do with the situation at hand.

That is laughable...people don't remember crap this day and

Oct 27, 2013, 10:18 PM

Age. Look at all the bad publicity USuC has had....it hasn't affected them. Look at all the crap USC, MiA, UNC, and others have gone through. It doesn't affect them. Why is Clemson different.

Give people the benefit of the doubt. If you can see through the crap, so can they. What gets on their nerves is Clemson's fans telling them how to think about our program instead of letting them from their own opinion.

I know...they've been spewing that same crap

Oct 27, 2013, 8:47 PM

For years, but it hasn't ever stopped us or any other team from making progress. I think they do it because they know how much it bothers us.

When will people learn to leave them alone and do the talking on the field.

It's annoying, but they do it because we cry about it

Oct 27, 2013, 8:50 PM

There's only one way to
Stop it, and that's grow a pair and not be so sensitive to it.

Poor little Tiger fans...whoa is us. They're talking mean to us. How disrespectful.

Lol...people on here are babies, and that's why they treat us that way.

No one poles it, but be a man and deal with it. Ignore and t stops.

Re: I love and hate our fans.

Oct 27, 2013, 9:51 PM

And after we lose to the chickens again, every one of you kool-aid guzzlers will be "whining" too. Odd how the pumpers only seem to get negative about the program when we lose that one game, yet the problems that will be once again exposed in that game were all there to see throughout the year. But hey, we'll "get it fixed"....we swear. OOOH! I know, we should hand out a bunch of tennis balls for motivation, and if that doesn't work we can hand out pom poms and matching pink sweatshirts.

No one said anything about not being happy over a loss...

Oct 27, 2013, 10:21 PM

Especially to SC. Go back and retread it Jack. This is about everyday living in self pity.

And if we don't lose to the coots what will you do?

Oct 27, 2013, 11:40 PM [ in reply to Re: I love and hate our fans. ]

Oh, I know, whine that we didn't beat them by more.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I love and hate our fans.

Oct 27, 2013, 11:43 PM

Yes, ESPN hates us. That's why Game Day has been here twice this year

A whine about Whining ok dokie***

Oct 28, 2013, 6:20 AM

Ed and Jessie dont like us .... waa..waa..sniffle

Oct 28, 2013, 6:47 AM

Ed pronounced names wrong. He said McDougal when referring to our RB .... he is biased. Jessie said we would lose to FSU and ...waa ...Reece likes us....no he doesn't.....yes he does .....whimper. Herbie likes us but we've burnes him before....no he is biased...no he wants to have our baby....no he is cheating with his ex Ohio State....DIVORCE lawyer.....meeewahhhh...where is my Efexor and Klonopin. Waaaaaaa

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic