Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: Swinney and team dancing in the locker room after ND win
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

FB Update: WATCH: Swinney and team dancing in the locker room after ND win

Oct 4, 2015, 1:23 AM

WATCH: Swinney and team dancing in the locker room after ND win

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OMg! ??

Oct 4, 2015, 1:36 AM

Go??! Great win Men.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo is the most awesome coach in the country!

Oct 4, 2015, 1:38 AM

I love the fact he holds everyone to a standard of being the best. Then after a win he celebrates with the best ever.

All of Clemson loves Winning! Don't look now but we are 4-0 just off a big road win and then a win over the number 6 team in the nation. We beat a great team tonight, we should enjoy this. No better time to be a Tiger than right now! I'm enjoying it. It's fun just smiling at the coots, they can't look us in the eye because the last thing they want to talk about is football. My wife's family told me the coots were a football school about four weeks ago. They act like they don't even watch football now!

I love being a undefeated Tiger! Go Tigers!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

I love Dabo...

Oct 4, 2015, 1:38 AM

I'd be his male wife, I just couldn't do SECsual things with him...

Re: I love Dabo...

Oct 4, 2015, 6:25 PM

LOL. That is so wrong!

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Swinney and team dancing in the locker room after ND win

Oct 4, 2015, 1:39 AM

All in WIN! Heart! Perseverance! Will to WIN! #gotigers

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Swinney and team dancing in the locker room after ND win

Oct 4, 2015, 1:59 AM

Dabo needs to have a meeting with our OC coaches and tell them straight up. Hey guys, I know I've told you that I didn't want you running up the score on teams, but I think that needs to be evaluated that request. Teams any team that has enough talent and coach staff that are capable of coming back from a 2 or 3 TD deficit, don't let off of them until there is only 1:50 seconds left in the 4th quarter. Just alway keep at the front of your thoughts a talented ND game on a rainy night in Clemson, lets don't ever let that happen to us again. We ask our guys for 4 full quarter of being ALL IN, and we owe them no less than 3 full quarters plus 13 minutes and 10 sec if we are ahead by 3 TDs. If the score is closer than that, we owe the team 4 full quarters of being ALL IN with every thing we know and coach... Letting off with a full quarter left to play is more than enough time for a team like ND to come back and bite us square in the @SS. And all the shoulder pad tackling to put a big hit on the ball carrier, that bull sh!t stopped after the team got their shower after the game tonight. Do it again a game after tonight, and you will be strong enough the next time to use your arms after you're done with your 500 push ups after practice everyday the next week.Goooo Tigerssss, and Thank you BV for all the work you put in with our defense and the will to win big!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL at DeShaun and the boys...HIT DEM FOLKS DANCE LOL***

Oct 4, 2015, 6:57 AM

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic