Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So did anyone catch The Finebaum Show on Tuesday?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

So did anyone catch The Finebaum Show on Tuesday?

Jan 12, 2017, 10:53 AM

I missed it. A lot of excuses and whining? Or was there actual congrats and tip of the hat to Clemson?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I listened briefly...

Jan 12, 2017, 10:55 AM

People were yelling about how awful Hurts is and how that he needs to be moved to WR. I didn't hear anything in the way of "whining" about how they lost. More complaining about the quality of their team, that has lost 13 games in 9 seasons.

Re: I listened briefly...

Jan 12, 2017, 11:01 AM

It seems like the Tide faithful are somewhat spoiled. As Clemson's success continues to grow. I hope we don't adopt that type of attitude?

Oh, it's inevitable. Just the way sports fans are.***

Jan 12, 2017, 11:03 AM

Re: I listened briefly...

Jan 12, 2017, 11:40 AM [ in reply to Re: I listened briefly... ]

A lot of them are spoiled, which I think is almost inevitable with that level of success. But I went on one of the Bama boards and read the post game thread and probably 80% of the posters were congratulating Clemson and very complimentary of our team. They were even criticizing other Bama posters that were complaining about the refs.

A lot of them were also talking about the great run they've had and they knew it couldn't last forever. As I was reading it I wondered if we would be handling it the same way if the roles were reversed. I sure hope so.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So did anyone catch The Finebaum Show on Tuesday?

Jan 12, 2017, 11:11 AM

I thought he was fine. The tone was Bama lost because they couldn't get 1st downs and if you give a player like DW4 and those skill guys too many chances they are going to get you. That's what I took out of it ad I think that's fair. Give Clemson's defense some credit for that as well. Hurts was brutal

Jan 12, 2017, 11:13 AM

http://m.espn.com/general/play?id=18447732

This is exactly what you are looking for. A compilation of some of the best calls after the game. I think Tammy is my favorite.

null

Jan 12, 2017, 11:35 AM

The consensus was that the Tiger won it on their own; not that Alabama lost it. It was very pro-CLemson actually.

Jan 12, 2017, 11:35 AM

The consensus was that the Tigers won it on their own; not that Alabama lost it. It was very pro-Clemson actually.

One sad sack of a grieving man who looked

Jan 12, 2017, 11:37 AM

like he had lost family members, his dog, and his paycheck, all in a day. Couldn't hear him in the bar, just saw his body language and morose expressions.

Phyllis gave us good props and congratulations

Jan 12, 2017, 11:37 AM

but Finebaum was rude as s**t to her when she was trying to congratulate Dabo and Clemson. I know he gets people to listen when Phyllis and he argue on air, but it seems he just gets plain mean in order to start an argument with her.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was flipping back and forth waiting for

Jan 12, 2017, 11:41 AM

Espn to cut in showing the Tigers returning to dv.

I didn't know what espn channel it would be on so I flipped back and forth between all of them.

Any way, evey time I landed on the sec channel it was fans of other schools bashing bama and Paul was defending them.

Nothing negative about clemson.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Mostly excuses as to why Bama lost...

Jan 12, 2017, 11:42 AM

1. Last minute dumb decision change of OC
2. Jalen Hurts cost the team the game...they threw him under the bus
3. Rather than state the DW4 and company was masterful it was all about the Bama defense being gassed.
4. Not once did he say that Clemson was the real deal and the reason why the Bama offense couldn't get it going was because of the awesome play of the Clemson D.

His show sucks and he's a terrible radio host...just so much awkward and inconsistent handling of radio host duties. Most of us could do a better job.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic