Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I thought the Ole #### stunt was funny as hell!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

I thought the Ole #### stunt was funny as hell!

Nov 29, 2019, 8:33 AM

People done gotten too serious. Let the boyz have fun!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I thought the Ole #### stunt was funny as hell!

Nov 29, 2019, 8:42 AM

TU!

That guy was the MVPee of the game***

Nov 29, 2019, 8:44 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2019, 8:45 AM

Thank you! I thought I was the only one on here that thought it was funny. Kick the kid off the team? Geeze - unwad those pantaloons....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I laughed but I knew it would cost them.

Nov 29, 2019, 8:46 AM

That was world class stupidity that likely cost his team a chance to win the game. It was somewhat funny but very selfish.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I laughed but I knew it would cost them.

Nov 29, 2019, 9:19 AM

it was funny in the context of lockeroom humor, but not for public consumption or mixed audiences where there are still a few ladies and children. it is also beyond stupid; they are playing a tight game and he pulls this?! it makes the entire program appear mindless.

I'm glad they got flagged and I wish the pros would do likewise.

Nov 29, 2019, 9:19 AM [ in reply to I laughed but I knew it would cost them. ]

it was funny in the context of lockeroom humor, but not for public consumption or mixed audiences where there are still a few ladies and children. it is also beyond stupid; they are playing a tight game and he pulls this?! it makes the entire program appear mindless.

Need to get that trigger finger fixed!

Nov 29, 2019, 9:41 AM

??

Nov 29, 2019, 9:44 AM [ in reply to Re: I laughed but I knew it would cost them. ]

You can say that again
and again
and again
and again

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2019, 8:47 AM

I think it was utterly stupid. Spud does good! STUPID, I tell you!! ??

Nov 29, 2019, 8:48 AM

I think it was utterly stupid. Spud does too. STUPID, I tell you!! ??

I think it is funny. But I don’t mind the penalty either

Nov 29, 2019, 8:50 AM

Nm

Nov 29, 2019, 8:52 AM

he made it all about him, not the team. Dabo would have had him walking home, and rightly so.

Nov 29, 2019, 8:57 AM

It is the type of thing that is funny when it is somebody else. I would have been embarrassed if that was my son or player. It's odd how perspective can change one's opinion.

Elijah Moore: Coach I forgot my number!

Nov 29, 2019, 9:03 AM

Coach: You're an eight!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2019, 9:17 AM

I thought it was funny and stupid (selfish) at the same time.

Nov 29, 2019, 9:24 AM

There is no way in hades that I would celebrate with that routine. Though I'm not as big on the lavish celebrations of the modern day as I am of the Spiller-Renfrow, just flip the ball to the refs. To each his own though.

Nov 29, 2019, 9:43 AM

Same. Sports are meant to be fun. A bunch of uptight 70 yr old pearl clutchers shouldn't be creating rules that penalize that type of stuff.

Nov 29, 2019, 12:26 PM

What he did was ill mannered, crude and disgusting. You thinking it was funny and okay to do says a lot about your character or lack there of. I guess you would also think it was funny if he had pretended to ########## toward the oppositions cheerleaders. It’s guys like that moron last night that have ruined sports for me. Thank God our coach would never allow that type of behavior to go unpunished as you obviously would. I really do feel sorry for you and others of your mindset.

#####= have sex with himself

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2019, 6:30 PM [ in reply to Re: I thought the Ole #### stunt was funny as hell! ]

Since when did Classless become "funny". Would you have thought it funny if your mother or daughter were watching? If the answer is YES, then you need to change your allegiance to one of these teams with no class, a Clemson man would NEVER act with so little character or morals.

Nov 30, 2019, 9:14 AM [ in reply to Re: I thought the Ole #### stunt was funny as hell! ]

I agree. A college student should have enough intelligence, discipline and home training to know better even without the rules.

Nov 29, 2019, 9:51 AM

IMO. Jumping up and down on the sideline and dancing in the locker room fun. Making potty or other obscene gestures on the field immature and classless. Makes one look like they never graduated from Pre-K.

Nov 29, 2019, 9:53 AM

Funny, sure. But selfish as hell and cost his team their RIVALRY game!!! Dabo wouldn’t tolerate that childish bs and if we lost to SC bc of that nobody would be saying it’s funny. Just no need to do something that so obviously would get a penalty . I mean #### just celebrate with your teammates and not like a teenager who wants all the attention for himself. You can bet dabo would have the same message and his team should kick his ###

Nov 29, 2019, 11:22 AM

But it's not original, Snoop Dog did that in high school

Nov 29, 2019, 6:23 PM

I thought it was classless and he got what he deserved. Nothing funny, humorous, or to even smile about. It just shows how people have come to stoop so low as to see low class acts have become "funny as hell"!

Nov 30, 2019, 11:16 AM

It was definitely funny, but selfish and completely unprofessional at that juncture of the game. You just don’t do anything like that when the game is still on the line.

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic