Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I know y'all didn't enjoy the Miami/UNC game.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

I know y'all didn't enjoy the Miami/UNC game.

Dec 13, 2020, 12:19 AM

But, I don't live close enough to the Chapel Hill / Durham area to fully appreciate your disdain for any school from that state.

Living here in Florida, and being an FSU fan, I confess to you that I thoroughly enjoyed watching Miami get totally can completely embarrassed.

(Please don't ban me. I promise I won't make it a habit of making posts like this.)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I know y'all didn't enjoy the Miami/UNC game.

Dec 13, 2020, 12:31 AM

Glad UNC won ,that second loss means the U can shut up . They know now they are still miles away from being elite.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Florida - LSshoe Game

Dec 13, 2020, 12:42 AM

Didn’t hurt your feelings either, I suspect?!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2020, 8:33 AM

Nothing worse for a team's morale than having a guy run the ball down your throat all night (UNC doubled up with 2 guys!). You know they're going to run the ball and they still get 8-10 yards on every play is painful to experience and watch. I loved watching the Cains get beat down like that.

Dec 13, 2020, 9:05 AM

Yeah, losing to UNC is not that bad, but the way they lost - over 500 yards on the ground - OW !!

Dec 13, 2020, 8:46 AM

I lived in Florida (boca raton) for three years and worked for Florida Atlantic ive seen miami fans from both sides a game vs Clemson and a game vs a group of five school they (miami) are one of the WORST fanbases in the country.

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

Dec 13, 2020, 8:49 AM

I didn't care who won that game actually.

I have never been sold that Manny Diaz is a good coach

Dec 13, 2020, 8:49 AM

Make no mistake - that Miami team that Diaz fielded this year was not something he recruited and developed. After his dismal rookie season showing last year, Diaz was already on the hot seat. In order to buy some time, Diaz decided to "fix" Miami by bringing in a boatload of experienced talent from the transfer portal. By and large that strategy paid off for him this year resulting in a winning season. However, relying on the transfer portal as a significant recruiting source is an unsustainable model that will eventually lead to failure.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

don't care who won that game. glad Fla. lost***

Dec 13, 2020, 8:52 AM

We dislike Miami almost as much as FSU

Dec 13, 2020, 8:57 AM

so we don't feel too bad when they lose

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2020, 9:09 AM

I didn't mind one bit, as long as one of the teams got smoked.

Dec 13, 2020, 10:02 AM

I was hoping for a way they both could lose

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2020, 10:27 AM

That game is always a joy....because I hope both teams find a way to lose. Each of them are equally disliked and yesterday was a hoot because Carolina beat them like a drum for 4 quarters lol. They ran straight down their throats and Miami put up 0 resistance. A 300 yard rusher, a 200 yard rusher, in same game. Embarrassed and incompetent is all Miami has to show for it.

A top 10 team, well it didn’t appear that way for the games they lost. What a total letdown. Carolina can look pretty good at times and then look so bad in the same game. Yesterday they completed the game for sure lol

Dec 13, 2020, 10:34 AM

I have never liked Miami. That team has always played dirty. I almost enjoyed seeing them get curbed stomped. Until it hit me. The Miami loss hurts Clemson’s strength of schedule. Would have been nice for the to have remained in the top ten.

Dec 13, 2020, 10:41 AM

Yep. That is the only problem I see with that game. Hurts the Tigers SOS.

I’ve said for many years that a great Saturday is when Clemson wins and SC, ND and Miami lose. Only one of those was possible yesterday so I’ll take it.

The only regret I had was

Dec 13, 2020, 10:35 AM

picking Miami in the Donor's Den competition. But I have been so bad there this season, I have just started picking the teams I want to lose as my winners for the most part because whoever I pick is going to lose.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic