Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
At a funeral yesterday I sat beside a
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

At a funeral yesterday I sat beside a

Jul 22, 2018, 1:16 PM

Gentleman who is president of the fund raising organization at Ap State (Yosef) And we got into a sports discussion. I told him of my relationship with Clemson and he responded by saying that his best friend,and ex neighbor, was baseball assistant coach Alexander on Lees staff. Naturally he is a big Logan Davidson fan and was glad to hear me praise Logan for his super play at shortstop this season. Perhaps most of you know this, but Logan was drafted into mlb this past draft season by the Brewers (I think) apparently Logan was offered a signing contract of two million plus.
He told his dad the day the team was to call to get his answer to take the call for him because he was going fishing and to tell the team he was going back to college to finish his college career. You got to love kids like that who can turn down that kind of money to be a Clemson Tiger one more year. I hope Logan has an unbelievable season next year.
He probably will because you could easily see his continued improvement this year.. Go Tigers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great kid.

Jul 22, 2018, 1:19 PM

Gonna have an even better year next season.

Re: At a funeral yesterday I sat beside a

Jul 22, 2018, 1:22 PM

Well he was only a true sophomore so I don’t know if he was draft eligible??

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: At a funeral yesterday I sat beside a

Jul 22, 2018, 1:29 PM

You are probably right because the mlb has a three year rule regarding college kids turning pro.

I read an article today suggesting that the one and done may soon be over in basketball. That would be a good move in my opinion. I hope something can be worked out with the NBA.

The sky’s the limit for Logan Davidson this coming year
I don’t know where Alexander came from. It’s early!

I know some YOSEF members, and in

Jul 22, 2018, 2:46 PM

talking with them over the past several years, they have a really good Program at ASU. Naturally, not the size of IPTAY, but their principles are on par with ours. Hope they continue to prosper in the future.

Re: I know some YOSEF members, and in

Jul 22, 2018, 4:10 PM

I live very close to Boone and have many friends and family who attended App State. They are going through a growth period right now as Clemson is doing. Lots of new construction in the town. When I moved to this area I quickly became friends with an older gentleman who was an avid Tiger and IPTAY supporter from S.C. His wife, who was a teacher friend of my wife, was, at the time, the president of YOSEF and also Clemson crazy! I think he was the only other resident who displayed the orange tiger paw flag at his home. There are several now.
Their football program is very good. I never understood why they got rid of Jerry Moore. He was a winner.
Nevertheless, nothing compares with our university. Go Tigers

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic