Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: USA TODAY writer predicts Clemson-Alabama title game, part 3
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 5,174

FB Update: USA TODAY writer predicts Clemson-Alabama title game, part 3

Aug 7, 2017, 8:40 PM

USA TODAY writer predicts Clemson-Alabama title game, part 3

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: USA TODAY writer predicts Clemson-Alabama title game, part 3

Aug 7, 2017, 8:55 PM

Cootville ain't gonna like that.......the fanbase will have a stroke.....

Aug 7, 2017, 9:38 PM

Well I walked outside and heard Hootie playing for their 6-6 season that hasn't begun yet. The celebration has already begun a few miles away from my house.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know I will shock many of you because the last two years

Aug 7, 2017, 9:00 PM

I picked us to go undefeated and missed by one. I'm going with the same prediction again, Tigers hold on for the 1st playoff team to be undefeated!!!!

15-0 Tigers champions again!

Coots swing for 3-9 again!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: I know I will shock many of you because the last two years

Aug 7, 2017, 9:26 PM

Love it alot. Hope you're right. We all read it here.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I know I will shock many of you because the last two years

Aug 8, 2017, 10:19 AM [ in reply to I know I will shock many of you because the last two years ]

Man, I do like the way you think! :)

When a team ends the season on the short end of a 31-0 loss

Aug 7, 2017, 9:17 PM

HOW can anyone seriously predict them to go UNDEFEATED the next season.

Maybe they will ... but how do you feel comfortable making that prediction when the last time out, they couldn't score a single point??

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When a team ends the season on the short end of a 31-0 loss

Aug 8, 2017, 6:06 AM

OhioSt is not playing Clemson or Alabama during season, we might keep them out of the end zone again, but no one on their schedule will.

Re: When a team ends the season on the short end of a 31-0 loss

Aug 8, 2017, 10:24 AM

That is, unless the Buckheads play the same booooooring offense. You know, up the middle, up the middle and incomplete pass. They can light up the scoreboard against the Mary-Lands and Rut-gers of the world, but they do struggle a tad against Michigan, Wisconsin, Penn State. And against Clemson? Ha!!! J.T. was Just Terrible against the Tigers. What do they do for an encore? Run it up the middle three straight times?

Aug 7, 2017, 9:23 PM

I can already hear the collective groan from college football fans across the nation were this to happen, but those were two fantastic championship games. I'd watch it again.

Aug 7, 2017, 9:35 PM

It's Bring Your On Guts on every play. Alabama could very well be knocked down a notch in the first game. It would be nice to see us and somebody else in the Championship besides bama.

Aug 7, 2017, 9:36 PM

Seems many of the American College sports analysts should be smarting, even embarrassed after the big buildup last year for the B1G and the subsequent post season debacle. Nope, they're at it again without shame or excuse. Seems they ought to give up their bloated paychecks to someone who earned it, imo.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 8, 2017, 9:45 AM

It's the same thing with Tennessee & Texas every year. The same thing happened with Louisville when they were saying UL would bein the PO game and they totally fell apart after playing us. We are the redheaded stepchild of CFB & I'm perfectly fine with it. It only provides a fire that wouldn't be under the players if they weren't. Look at the beginning of last season. We went in with our chin up thinking we were unbeatable. I personally welcome the Collin Cowherd type people talking smack about Clemson.

I've got a little bit of the confuse

Aug 8, 2017, 6:38 AM

1 IN - Ohio State as undefeated B-one-G conference champ (okay - whatever)

2 IN - Fla State as ACC Champ (means they beat Clemson during the regular season and maybe dropped a game somewhere else (NC State again?)

3 IN - Alabama as a 1-loss team and SEC champ

4 IN - Clemson as a 1-loss team (to Fla. St. ACC Champ) who did not play in their CCG

Does that look right? A rematch of kick-off weekend and the semifinal from last year?

Also means no Big12 and no PAC12 even if they are 1-loss conference champs.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

Re: I've got a little bit of the confuse

Aug 8, 2017, 12:36 PM

USC will get in if they're a 1 loss conference champ . ESPN and the other national pundits are dying for either the Trojans or the Fighting Irish to return to national prominence. Notre Dame has no shot until they change coaches. Not sure about the men of Troy , although their QB is one of the best out there this season.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I prefer they say we will be terrible and we have no heart.

Aug 8, 2017, 6:59 AM

Positive preseason press doesn't help in any way as far as having a great season. I want our team to play with a chip.

Re: I prefer they say we will be terrible and we have no heart.

Aug 8, 2017, 10:56 AM

I agree. Psychologically, football players do much better when they are pissed. The skill guys run faster and the backers hit harder. Can't wait to see Tanner level a few unsuspecting wideouts in the open field.

Tanner doesn't have the heart, strength, skill, or ability..

Aug 8, 2017, 11:00 AM

to level anyone. The chances of that guy ever being an All American are slim to none.
See what I did thee? Nah, he will have a great year. I can't wait to watch him in action either.

I prefer the respect so that way two ACC teams can get in

Aug 8, 2017, 11:05 AM [ in reply to I prefer they say we will be terrible and we have no heart. ]

at the end of the year.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Replies: 18
| visibility 5,174
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic