Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I know "Beat BC" is the campaign this week & realize this
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,389

I know "Beat BC" is the campaign this week & realize this

Oct 8, 2013, 7:57 PM

is a must win if we want to accomplish all of our goals this year but I have one quick question: Lets assume (I know what happens when one assumes but go along with it) we win and head into next Saturday with Gameday coming back into town. Do yall think they will set up in the same place on Bowman or might find a new location? I realize Bowman is about the only realistic spot but I would like the world to see other places on campus.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think it would be neat, but I don't think it's possible.

Oct 8, 2013, 8:02 PM

I mean, realistically, where could they put it that wouldn't interfere with tailgates and would still be a large open, preferably pretty scene? I don't think there's anywhere else it could be.

null

Thats why I said Bowman is the only realistic place

Oct 8, 2013, 8:04 PM

But what if they changed locations on Bowman? I dont know, just trying to change a topic on here to something non-Clowney related lol

Maybe at the other end with the front of Tillman behind them***

Oct 8, 2013, 8:23 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Re: I think it would be neat, but I don't think it's possible.

Oct 8, 2013, 8:06 PM [ in reply to I think it would be neat, but I don't think it's possible. ]

I would say in front of tillman but it might be a bit too small, and cars ride right through that area on both sides

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think it would be neat, but I don't think it's possible.

Oct 8, 2013, 8:18 PM

Don't think it is possible but a few locations off the top of my head:

Near Scroll of Honor, with Stadium in background (but the view for the crew would be butt ugly).

Either amphitheater, front of reflection pond would be best.

In front of Fort Hill

It's a good question, I believe

Oct 8, 2013, 8:59 PM [ in reply to I think it would be neat, but I don't think it's possible. ]

My first thought is right next to Tillman on that grassy, gently sloping expanse in front of the student center. Even more central, has the space, and the trees, and is adjacent to the central building of campus.

Re: I know "Beat BC" is the campaign this week & realize this

Oct 8, 2013, 8:16 PM

would be pretty cool to see them somewhere in the carillon garden / area above the amphitheater with the reflection pond and library in the background

Oct 8, 2013, 8:34 PM

I imagine there are many places they could use that would get the job done, but Bowman Field does give the open drill field and the close proximity to campus and town. So many other great locations are occupied by game day parking areas.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 8, 2013, 8:38 PM

my lawd the ineptitude

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 8, 2013, 9:18 PM

Y beach

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The front edge of the amphitheater (just off the sidewalk

Oct 8, 2013, 9:34 PM

between Brackett and Martin) with the stage, grassy tiers, reflection pond and Cooper library in the background would be incredible, but you wouldn't have much room for people to wave signs and flags and such. Also the band would have to use a different location for the pregame concert, but I think that would be a great location.

I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks; but I do fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times. - Bruce Lee

gameday airs from 9-noon. The band won't play their

Oct 8, 2013, 9:38 PM

concert for an 8pm game until 6:30pm. I think Gameday would have enough time to disassemble everything they need to by then.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

gameday usually isnt done cleaning until the next day***

Oct 8, 2013, 9:48 PM

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,389
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic