Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I just watched a ton of LSU film. My objective analysis
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

I just watched a ton of LSU film. My objective analysis

Jan 2, 2020, 3:24 PM

is that we're better than they are and will dominate. I have run through many different scenarios, models and simulations and each one comes back to Clemson winning by 21+ points, with one of my patented algorithm simulators returning a 58-point victory (for the record, I thought that simulator was broken when I ran it for the Fiesta Bowl and it said we would only win that game by a score of 29-23).

For some background, I developed these simulators before last season, and they have predicted a Clemson win every single game since then. So that's *checks notes* 29 times in a row they have been right.

This one will be Clemson by a million.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

That’s what I’m talking about!

Jan 2, 2020, 3:27 PM

Go post that info on their board, only make it about 5 times as long

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do they even have internet down there in

Jan 2, 2020, 3:34 PM

soon-to-be lugubrious Lafayette Loserana?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

LSU isn’t in Lafayette.

Jan 2, 2020, 4:07 PM

Everyone knows it’s in Shreveport.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: LSU isn’t in Lafayette.

Jan 2, 2020, 4:19 PM

Monroe.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LSU isn’t in Lafayette.

Jan 2, 2020, 4:30 PM

It's MON-roe.

lugubrious Shreveport Loserana doesn't have the

Jan 2, 2020, 4:25 PM [ in reply to LSU isn’t in Lafayette. ]

same ring of alliteration to it though.

+1 - thank you for your hard work

Jan 2, 2020, 3:27 PM

I've already taken the batteries out of my defibrillator. Looking forward to the 30th verification.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're welcome. I almost fell for all the stats their fans

Jan 2, 2020, 3:36 PM

were posting here so I thought it was important to run the real data and see what the analytics would predict. Needless to say their stats are pretty meaningless.

I knew we could count on you to crunch the numbers!

Jan 2, 2020, 3:43 PM

Great job! ??

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's all about the analytics and the story behind the

Jan 2, 2020, 3:55 PM

numbers. I'm not sure there's even a reason to play the game anymore to be honest.

Re: I just watched a ton of LSU film. My objective analysis

Jan 2, 2020, 3:49 PM

I believe that we will beat LSU by 14+ points, perhaps even more lopsided than that. Their run defense is weak on the edges and their DB's are susceptible in the middle of the field. Go Tigers - Clemson Tigers!

No, not 14+ points. It's 21+ points. Because math.***

Jan 2, 2020, 4:05 PM

Re: No, not 14+ points. It's 21+ points. Because math.***

Jan 2, 2020, 6:04 PM

It's 14+ AND 21+ because math.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At first I didn't think that was true, but I ran it through

Jan 2, 2020, 11:02 PM

my Microsoft Excel calculator and it turns out you are correct.

Jan 2, 2020, 3:50 PM

I am on a couple of trash talking FB group pages and I would like your permission to copy and post this. It is hilarious.

You are welcome to share it, but it isn't meant to be funny

Jan 2, 2020, 3:56 PM

This is serious research that has been done here. It's complex math.

Yeah, but what if you input the figures with the starters

Jan 2, 2020, 4:09 PM

staying in all 4 quarters? I think you should re-work your numbers based on the fact Dabo doesn't need to coach up the 3rd string guys anymore seeing this is the last game of the season.

These simulators take everything into consideration

Jan 2, 2020, 4:13 PM

including Will Swinney touchdown receptions. Yes, you read that right, receptions...with an "s"

TigerNet needs more posts like this with all these

Jan 2, 2020, 4:17 PM

facts and figures and not just made up crap.

It's important to get rid of the "eye test" and dive into

Jan 2, 2020, 5:00 PM

the analytics. Obviously, based solely off the "eye test" we would win by 35+, but the analytics suggest it will be closer than that.

Jan 2, 2020, 5:06 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Just passing along what the analytics say***

Jan 2, 2020, 6:10 PM

Jan 2, 2020, 11:10 PM [ in reply to Re: I just watched a ton of LSU film. My objective analysis ]

Love Letterkenny!

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic