Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I just can not support the criminoles.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,172

I just can not support the criminoles.....

Jan 1, 2015, 5:04 PM

I pulled for the other ACC teams to win their bowl games & support the ACC & love my Tigers but I can not be an enabler like Bimbo Fisher and pull for FSU today...winning is not everything and there is a right way & wrong way to go about doing it....and criminoles have gone about it the WRONG way all along and decided to win at any cost....Oregon reminds me a lot of Clemson in the way they have built their program and it is to do it the RIGHT way even if you have to lose several games along the way....hope the Ducks go out and knock that smirk off Famous (for the wrong reasons) Jameis and beat the Criminoles and Bimbo and win it all THIS year....and I hope Clemson wins it all NEXT year....Go Tigers!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All Clemson fans truly appreciate the positive comments

Jan 1, 2015, 5:15 PM

from FlaSt fans after the Tigers routed Oklahoma.....but, as you say, its difficult to cheer for the seminoles in light of everything thats gone on in Tally off the field

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: All Clemson fans truly appreciate the positive comments

Jan 1, 2015, 5:22 PM

Easy for them to say after receiving the "gift" from us. Could be a different story had we made a kick or held on to the football.

Re: I just can not support the criminoles.....

Jan 1, 2015, 5:19 PM

Even though it would put the ACC in a positive light if Florida State won, I can't bring myself to pull of them to win. I understand your sentiments completely! Go Ducks!

Jan 1, 2015, 6:20 PM

even if they win another national championship this year it will not matter....history will remember Winston & Fisher for what they really are and that is not as winners but a THUG & a coach which was the enabler for that thug who was actually worse because he could have done the right thing and stopped all this crap the thug KEPT doing over and over but DID NOTHING so he could keep winning football games....Go Tigers!!!!

Jan 1, 2015, 8:35 PM

and I hope FSU never wins another football game as long as Dimbo remains their "so called" coach....what a joke....Go Tigers!!!!

Jan 1, 2015, 5:31 PM

Agree all the way.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2015, 6:28 PM

I totally agree. I can't pull for a gang of thugs and criminals. That program does not deserve to be rewarded.

Quack.

Jan 1, 2015, 6:40 PM

Knock criminal university out...got them on the ropes....18 - 6 Ducks.....Go Tigers!!!!

Jan 1, 2015, 7:57 PM

taking them to the woodshed.....Go Ducks & Go Tigers!!!!

Amen! Thanks***

Jan 1, 2015, 8:00 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,172
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic