Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sunday morning prayer for The President
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Sunday morning prayer for The President

Jun 2, 2019, 6:51 AM

I pray that the President and all his supporters realize that his rights were not violated. Actions have consequences. If you surround yourself with criminals, you will be investigated. If you constantly refuse to tell the truth, your lies will be exposed.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sunday morning prayer for The President

Jun 2, 2019, 8:13 AM

You have to understand American Christianity to understand the trumpsters.

See it’s not about loving your neighbor and being a kind, considerate person, you know the things Jesus taught....

Nah it's about good ol’ Murica. It’s about putting the queers in their place and keeping the brown people where they belong.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2019, 8:38 AM

some of the worst human beings I have ever met call themselves Christians, although some of the absolute best people I have EVER met are also Christian and live by their principles. You do not have to look much further than this football program to know that there are lot of good ones out there, just not n politics.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The same is true for atheist and probably other sects but...

Jun 2, 2019, 9:31 AM

I have known many Catholics and none of those I knew fit the worst category. I'm not catholic.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did you ever consider that applies to you too.

Jun 2, 2019, 9:28 AM [ in reply to Re: Sunday morning prayer for The President ]

You remind me of as old man who was sitting alone in the audience one Sun morning. The choir finished singing and the preacher started preaching repentance. The old man was saying 'Tell em about it, brother, let em have the truth.'

I expect you'll find out someday that Christ's love was for the both of us and the example He lived was for both of us too. Did you become bitter because of Christ example? Did you get that attitude toward Christians from Him?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did you ever consider that applies to you too.

Jun 2, 2019, 10:01 AM

Your response is typical.

Christians love to judge others and tell them how to live, but when you call them out it’s oh well you’re not perfect either.

I judge only myself.

Jun 2, 2019, 1:44 PM

You should try it. If you do you'll quit judging Christians and a lot more folk too.

Re: I judge only myself.

Jun 2, 2019, 2:22 PM

So are you admitting that there is a gulf between American Christianity and New Testament Christianity?

Here's what I believe.

Jun 2, 2019, 2:48 PM

I believe I understand Christianity better than an observer. If you expect me to explain the difference between Americans who are Christian and the Christians in the first church after Christ resurrection then get off your high horse and I will. What we know about Christians in other nations is that they are closer to the early church. I'm presuming that's what you've stumbled across.

First lose the attitude because I'm not going to waste time educating you on something you detest unless you're willing to be objective and accept a good exhaustive explanation. Are you, will you?

Re: Here's what I believe.

Jun 2, 2019, 3:27 PM

With all due respect I don’t need an explanation. I’ve read the New Testament myself and I’ve lived amongst Christians my entire life here in the Bible Belt. Christianity in this country has been intertwined with nationalism. They’d rather let people in need suffer than risk threatening their comfortable way of life. They condemn homosexuals, transgenders, and women who have nowhere to turn but an abortion while ignoring the sins that plague churches like self righteousness, legalism, and pride. Sins that Jesus lashed out at more than any. Thousands of churches close their doors every single year in America. There is obviously an inward problem.

You have a selective acceptance and criticism

Jun 2, 2019, 7:48 PM

of Christianity and God. '88 bustedyourass below: you a self-serving, self-centered, and Your Own God.

-Doc Nikola Tesla

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Re: Here's what I believe.

Jun 2, 2019, 3:28 PM [ in reply to Here's what I believe. ]

You must have one hell of a relationship with...

Jun 2, 2019, 9:21 AM

God to be able to instruct Him through prayer. All I prayed for was God's best for Trump, Pelosi and RBG.

Re: You must have one hell of a relationship with...

Jun 2, 2019, 9:49 AM

I have the same relationship with God that I have with unicorns, ghosts, and Martians.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It shows.***

Jun 2, 2019, 11:00 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know who you serve.

Jun 2, 2019, 1:49 PM [ in reply to Re: You must have one hell of a relationship with... ]

You're self-serving. You've declared yourself god. In fact, you are your god. The throne in your heart is occupied by your ego.

I've seen records of this happening. It's the original sin which occurred outside man's time. Perhaps you can relate to this.

Isaiah 14 12-14

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

I know because I've been there and done that. It's simple to do and certainly easy.

Jun 2, 2019, 10:31 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Horrible O face. It's the lips.***

Jun 2, 2019, 1:39 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd have no criticisms.

Jun 2, 2019, 7:51 PM

She can take girth and length.

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Neither is really a problem for you, is it?***

Jun 2, 2019, 8:43 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2019, 8:42 PM

Stopped reading at “rights we’re not violated”.
...and then started laughing.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic