Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
5 vs 3 is deeper than rankings
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

5 vs 3 is deeper than rankings

Oct 15, 2013, 6:40 PM

This game will be about #3 vs #5 but not referring to the team rankings. It will be about if Vic Beasley #3 can get to Winston #5 and make him uncorfortable in the pocket and even force him into errors. If Beasley has a good game that prob means Winston isnt having a good game. Also the crowd will be a huge advantage as the RS Freshman QB hasnt played in an atmosphere like Death Valley yet. Death Valley needs to be 10x louder than the UGA game and needs to be rocking. If we can get in his head and he starts having to call audibles the rest of the offense wont be able to hear him. Hopefully Beasley comes out with his best game yet this season. Stars are made on the big stage. As far as offense I think Bryant and Humphries will be a big key to loosening the FSU defense up on Watkins. If any of our wideouts other than Sammy get the hot hand they will start to double cover them which will take the safety from over the top of Watkins and open up the big play. As always GO TIGERS!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope Williams and Hopper step up at WR

Oct 15, 2013, 6:46 PM

Need that second string of WRs to have big showings to keep Bryant and Watkins fresh.

Re: I hope Williams and Hopper step up at WR

Oct 15, 2013, 6:49 PM

couldnt agree more. I think Williams is going to be a great reciever. More and more time he gets he will get better.

Re: 5 vs 3 is deeper than rankings

Oct 15, 2013, 8:03 PM

You guys are forgetting one important WR - Adam Humpries (sp). Playing as good as anybody anywhere. Born with glue on his hands!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ken

Re: 5 vs 3 is deeper than rankings

Oct 16, 2013, 4:17 PM

not forgetting about those guys either. Humphries has been in beast mode this year and was glad to see him have a day like he did for Syracuse. Hopefully another one coming against FSU.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic