Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I hope Brownell coaches like his
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1,629

I hope Brownell coaches like his

Feb 22, 2020, 2:06 PM

hair is on fire these next two games. If we can steal 2 on the road, it puts us squarely in the just outside of the bubble conversation.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It will be interesting to see just how much CBB still...

Feb 22, 2020, 2:28 PM

loves Clemson. Winning out proves he still wants to be here. Any losses mean he’s already checked out mentally.

I think he still wants to be here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

very true

Feb 22, 2020, 2:57 PM

we will find out tonight if he is checked out mentally, or if he still wants to be here.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It will be interesting to see just how much CBB still...

Feb 22, 2020, 3:31 PM [ in reply to It will be interesting to see just how much CBB still... ]

I try to keep in mind that even if he begs his guys to go out and play sound fundamental BB with passing the ball around and look for the high percentage shots, it is still up to the players to set their minds to play as their coaches want them to play. If all the BB players would take every game dead serious, and get plenty of rest the day before their games without one second of partying or taking of any adult beverage, this team would have at least 4 to 6 more wins on the season.

There are times that regardless of what the coaches does or says, there are some players that are going to do things their way no matter what. And that is where great team leadership should be playing their role and communicate with their coaches of what's actually happening with the guys that have a problem with being ALL IN... Just saying that when this team is healthy, and all the players are giving a 100%, they have shown they can beat anybody!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was a little league baseball coach...

Feb 22, 2020, 4:39 PM

and my kids always did what I told them to. And if one didn’t, he was off the team, no exceptions. The fact that all our players are still on the team tells me they have been doing exactly what the coach has asked of them. It would be interesting to see what would happen if they took matters into their own hands.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I hope he can remember to tell them

Feb 22, 2020, 4:44 PM

to shoot 3 pointers like they did at Pitt and play defense like they did against Lulsville. Maybe someone needs to buy him some post it notes to remind himself, because if he could remember those 2 things every game we'd be pretty good

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what if he wants to be hear, but...

Feb 22, 2020, 3:37 PM [ in reply to It will be interesting to see just how much CBB still... ]

he also wants to be at the mall?? it is saturday - and everybody knows it’s a shopping day.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: I hope Brownell coaches like his

Feb 22, 2020, 2:32 PM

Its not up to him or the players. It all falls on us fans.

Right, it's time for us to tnet like our hair is on fire!***

Feb 22, 2020, 2:44 PM

Then we are doomed because we have ###### fans***

Feb 22, 2020, 2:59 PM [ in reply to Re: I hope Brownell coaches like his ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have you never been to...

Feb 22, 2020, 4:45 PM

Re: Have you never been to...

Feb 22, 2020, 4:49 PM

And to think Wyoming was supposed to be running down that hill in 2021

Re: Have you never been to...

Feb 22, 2020, 4:50 PM [ in reply to Have you never been to... ]

Looks like 3 somebody's above the west end zone have their hair on fire.

Great show!

Feb 22, 2020, 3:40 PM [ in reply to Re: I hope Brownell coaches like his ]

Shhh, some actually believe that!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 22, 2020, 2:40 PM

If OP wouldn’t have left the cupboard bare, I believe we would be a lock for NCAA’s this year.

Feb 22, 2020, 2:44 PM

All you guys have really put too much "thoughtlessness" into this.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 22, 2020, 6:40 PM

That is very kind of you to say, thank you!!!;)

Feb 22, 2020, 6:09 PM

We win the next 3, you will start seeing Clemson appear in brackets. We normally don't have bad showings vs BC and GT... I think GT just about only beats us once every 3 years...

The only issue is these wins make his job more secure

Feb 22, 2020, 7:41 PM

so he won't be coaching with his job on the line anymore. Worrying for the next few games to say the least.

Re: The only issue is these wins make his job more secure

Feb 22, 2020, 7:42 PM

User Logo
T_I_P
All-TigerNet [14046]
TigerPulse: 96%
The only issue is these wins make his job more secure
Posted: Feb 22, 2020 7:41 PM

so he won't be coaching with his job on the line anymore. Worrying for the next few games to say the least.

smfh

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're the only poster on this board who can come into

Feb 22, 2020, 7:44 PM

a pointless thread and make it even more pointless.

Re: You're the only poster on this board who can come into

Feb 22, 2020, 7:46 PM

...and for the record...I'm not complaining. Just admiring your special skill of contributing nothing whatsoever to any conversation you're ever engaged in.

Feb 22, 2020, 9:12 PM

I wish y’all would quit throwing off on Michael Jackson .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 22
| visibility 1,629
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic