Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I heard someone say we can expect a 60/40 split between
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

I heard someone say we can expect a 60/40 split between

Sep 29, 2015, 9:48 AM

Clemson and Notre Dame fans in Death Valley this Saturday night. They even said this would be good for the fans as it would create a "bowl like atmosphere". I know Notre Dame travels well, but is there any possible way they can get their hands on that many tickets?

I'm sure the in stadium vendors will try and take advantage by having a full stock of both Clemson and Notre Dame apparel & souvenirs. This won't sit well with most Tiger fans I know.

I hope there is nothing to this.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: I heard someone say we can expect a 60/40 split between

Sep 29, 2015, 9:52 AM

I heard a lot of Season ticket holders are paying for the rest of the season, selling these tickets.
There will be a least 20k ND fans in DV.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2015, 9:58 AM

I do not know how many ND fans will end up with tickets, but I fully expect between 25,000 and 40,000 fans will be outside watching from their parking spaces/tail gating areas. Expect showers all day and into evening so dress accordingly.

GO TIGERS!

So that is a 80/20 split.

Sep 29, 2015, 10:13 AM [ in reply to Re: I heard someone say we can expect a 60/40 split between ]

A iptay member willing to miss this game is foolish. You pay iptay to see these kind of games.

I imagine it will be about same as the uga game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

More like 75% 25%***

Sep 29, 2015, 1:56 PM

Sep 29, 2015, 10:22 AM [ in reply to Re: I heard someone say we can expect a 60/40 split between ]

They should lose their priority to buy tickets. If they can't afford to buy them without "needing" to sell them to opposing fans, they are neglecting something else in their lives.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You have to look at the silver lining there

Sep 29, 2015, 9:54 AM

a 60/40 split will allow Clemson fans to spread out and enjoy the empty seats by the start of the 4th quarter.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

^^^^^^^^^ Ring of Honor for a reason

Sep 29, 2015, 9:59 AM

Always a silver lining

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2015, 9:54 AM

In stadium vendors only sale Clemson items. Are you an idiot or just someone who doesn't actually attend the games?

This ought to be entertaining***

Sep 29, 2015, 9:55 AM

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Sep 29, 2015, 9:56 AM [ in reply to Re: I heard someone say we can expect a 60/40 split between ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Sep 29, 2015, 10:00 AM

Does this someone actually have a real name and how would
he know?

Sep 29, 2015, 2:21 PM

I have spoken to at least one high ranking IPTAY board member and to my sister who lives in Anderson. The local newspaper apparently has been featuring the expected crowd. I also spoke directly to IPTAY to clarify parking access for certain public lots and all concerned indicated that while only a certain number of ND fans have purchased tickets their understanding is that there will a record number viewing the game outside of DV. Between Tiger fans on the grounds and visitors I could easily see a number well into the thousands in addition to what was seated in DV. Rain may well cause a drop, but I believe we get a huge turnout from both schools.

Get there early accordingly.

Go Tigers!

How big a boy are ya? FM wants to know if this is a

Sep 29, 2015, 9:57 AM [ in reply to Re: I heard someone say we can expect a 60/40 split between ]

record catch.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

taxidermy man gonna have him a heart attack...

Sep 29, 2015, 9:59 AM

when he sees what FM brung him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't believe it. It will be about like an SC game. What is that? 10k visitors?***

Sep 29, 2015, 9:57 AM

Did you also hear that ND rented

Sep 29, 2015, 9:58 AM

Lake Hartwell? Who is your source?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Rented my 40 mile off campus house

Sep 29, 2015, 10:16 AM

For 5k to a Domer...

Just got the T-male confirming payment

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

I'm sure the " ND rented Lake Hartwell" rumor

Sep 29, 2015, 12:19 PM [ in reply to Did you also hear that ND rented ]

you referenced was a farce. Probably just one of your buddies pulling your leg.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

First time in history that there will be less Clemson than

Sep 29, 2015, 10:07 AM

visiting team.

Hope Watson will be able to handle the crowd noise.

I'm calling BS ....

Sep 29, 2015, 10:08 AM

Now way Notre Dame has close to 33,000 fans in the stadium. Georgia, Auburn and Texas A&M travel as well as anybody and they don't bring anywhere close that number.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I don't even think we've ever reached that split with the

Sep 29, 2015, 10:32 AM

coots. So no way. 70-30 best case....even then that's optimistic. That being said, this big of a game brings out a LOT of people with more money than loyalty, and unfortunately a lot of Clemson fans will sell some of their tix to recoup IPTAY dues and ticket prices. I know two people who are dong this.

By the way, keep the kids at home for this game. I fear it will be another drunk-fest like that big FSU night game a few years ago I try constantly to forget about.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No way they will have more than 12-15k...

Sep 29, 2015, 12:38 PM

We will see the whole visitor section full and the upper corners of the decks... maybe a couple of the top rows of the upper decks all the way across as I have seen w/ Auburn and SCar. No one ever doubts our home field advantage when we play the coots, so why are we skeered now?

Sep 29, 2015, 12:50 PM

As an Irish fan, I picked this game to go to entirely based on wanting to experience Death Valley and college football in the south. When Nebraska played in South Bend, they brought at least 30k fans. This type of iconic venue is hard to resist.

Noone is doubting that Notre Dame won't bring alot of fans..

Sep 29, 2015, 1:44 PM

but there is no way (NO WAY) 30,000 or more of them will be in the stadium.

It just ain't happenin' !!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Only if 20,000 Clemson fans sell their tickets to them***

Sep 29, 2015, 1:55 PM

Sep 29, 2015, 2:01 PM

I don't know that they travel well...its just that they are a national brand and their fans are all over the nation...they live and work in the upstate. I bet the majority of the ND fans will be from a 100 mile radius.

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic