Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have several ides on how to make Death Valley even better
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

I have several ides on how to make Death Valley even better

Oct 21, 2018, 11:35 AM

First, put permanent seat backs across the entire upper deck. Also, place an aesthetically pleasing orange canopy/over-hang over the upper decks to both shelter fans from the weather and make it even louder. These improvements will go a long way to filling “ the corners” that seem to go empty most games. Secondly, go ahead and commit to adding permanent seats on the hill to encircle the area leaving a green, lush hill for the team to enter. By doing so, it will give room to add premium concessions/facilities and/or an open air bistro overlooking the east end zone. Also, adding a huge Jumbotron to the hill keeping the classic waging tiger tail. These could really bring an already wonderful place to watch our Tigers play up to the next level. Any thoughts? BTW, if I win the Mega Milliona lottery jackpot, I plan on providing the necessary funds to do all of these upgrades.??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have several ides on how to make Death Valley even better

Oct 21, 2018, 11:37 AM

Another suggestion......

Don’t.....change.....a......single....thing!!

It’s a special place for many reasons!

It’s perfect the way it is!

Go Tigers!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2018, 11:40 AM

A "bistro" ?? Really bro ? I hope it's just that my meter is broken, but, given the effort you put into that, I doubt it. Are you from California ?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2018, 12:03 PM

I have to agree that making the upper deck a little nicer would be a huge improvement and it’s beyond time to do something with the hill, I’m with you on the Bistro though.....just put some boiled p-nuts and dippin dots back there and we’re good

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2018, 12:04 PM [ in reply to Re: I have several ides on how to make Death Valley even better ]

Well, how about “the Tiger Filing?” That’s more Clemson like and no, I’ve never been to Cali, South Carolina born and bred.

Oct 21, 2018, 8:16 PM [ in reply to Re: I have several ides on how to make Death Valley even better ]

A Bistro should do as much for the atmosphere at Death valley as the cafe has done for Littlejohn.

Oct 21, 2018, 12:05 PM

An overhang on the upper deck may give off a dead cockroach on its back vibe. Best to avoid that as we already have one of those in our fair state.

Oct 21, 2018, 12:14 PM

While we are planning, we need to add a couple of large capacity elevators to the rear of the upper decks. The higher rows are a very difficult climb for us older folks and I have to avoid any liquids so I dont have to go up and down during the game.

Oct 21, 2018, 3:27 PM

Great suggestion! I’ll include enough in m6 donation to add 12 large capacity elevators, 6 for each side.

Oct 21, 2018, 4:23 PM [ in reply to Re: I have several ides on how to make Death Valley even better ]

This. I stopped my season tickets partly because of the difficulty my older family members had getting to the nosebleeds.

Every Suggestion for Permanent Seatbacks

Oct 21, 2018, 7:52 PM

should first be forced to attend a game at a stadium where permanent seatbacks were retrofitted in, like UNC's Kennan Stadium.

If you are 5'10" tall or taller, you have absolutely no legroom and everyone on the aisle has to standup, turn sideways and be groped while people ingress and egress your row.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Oct 21, 2018, 7:57 PM

Every two seasons for Coot games have a couple of Doo Doo Ice vendors to make their fans feel at home.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2018, 7:58 PM

I’m not even a millennial, (born in mid 70’s) but need to upgrade the cell service. I have Verizon and I hate not being able to check TigerNet, scores, text (especially with pics) during games. Shouldn’t be a hard fix. I feel like a pay a fortune for season tickets, and also for Verizon service. I should be able to use my phone during the game. I don’t have Twitter, Instagram or “The Facebook”, but i do like to check TigerNet and text with friends and family during the game. Gotta be a decently economical way to increase the “bandwidth” on gamedays.

Oct 21, 2018, 8:12 PM

Let's all be honest - we all like to take in a few #### vids during halftime, right? A few more bps to go around will be well received...;)

I have AT&T and had no trouble Saturday

Oct 21, 2018, 8:39 PM [ in reply to Re: I have several ides on how to make Death Valley even better ]

with FB, Tigernet or news.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2018, 8:13 PM

You think big.

How about:
1. Get rid of the woohoo.
2. Release balloons when the team runs down the hill.

I think more people should yell when we are on defense.***

Oct 21, 2018, 8:15 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic