Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
GITT with your theory of Carlsbad's "friend"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 354

GITT with your theory of Carlsbad's "friend"

Feb 18, 2019, 11:01 AM

Did he pay up? Does she exist? Does she have both tiddies and a dingaling, so he refuses to show pics to reveal that adam's apple?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's my theory

Feb 18, 2019, 11:11 AM

I think she's a normal 25 yo who still looks "hot", definitely not a 10. She wants a sugar daddy, and thinks she can string Carlsbad® along enought to make him one. I have zero doubt she has done this in the past, and probably has another one or two on the string, also.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seconded***

Feb 18, 2019, 11:13 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Here's my theory

Feb 18, 2019, 11:17 AM [ in reply to Here's my theory ]

Here is what I know and you should take as fact. She is at worst an 8 or a 9. She exists. You are right about the rest, other than I don't know who else she has on the string, if anyone. Other than that, you know as much as I know.

Except that you know what she looks like and we don't.***

Feb 18, 2019, 11:23 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Feb 18, 2019, 11:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Here's my theory ]

From my experience women such as you've described are the type to have more than one backup plan. Your problem is not only that you're enticed by the offer but that you don't know for sure how many backup plans she has.

From experience I'll tell you thing fact about women. Until she decides it's to her advantage you will never know if you're plan A, B, C or hold some other significant role in her planning scheme. You'll only find out about the others as she sees fit and that's true with all women.

Your frame of reference is all wrong for how a woman thinks. You are your frame of reference, that's why you can't win if you play the game. They marry the richest man they can attract and do not care what he looks like or how charming he is. Neither of those factors are in their criterion for a husband after they pass the age of teen into womanhood.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 18, 2019, 11:46 AM

You know the good thing. I really don't care what her motives or situation is. It has no bearing how I will live my life or my future. It's just a novelty.

You're probably not going to believe me.

Feb 18, 2019, 11:56 AM

I only said those things because I figured you might not quite understand the position you're in. If I offended you I apologize. We men like to think of ourselves as predators. Lutz, we are prey. When a man realizes this his mind is right to deal with women.

They like to flirt, we like to flirt. It's a game we think we can win, that's our weakness.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BUT

Feb 18, 2019, 11:50 AM [ in reply to Re: Here's my theory ]

Always keep the Plan B accessible in case you do decide to pay up for one night, so you don't have to pay up for 18 years.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Muh dawg

Feb 18, 2019, 11:52 AM

Only sailors wear condoms!

Feb 18, 2019, 11:54 AM

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/595eda47-5718-42f0-86d5-b5c64d02f340

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Re: GITT with your theory of Carlsbad's "friend"

Feb 18, 2019, 11:46 AM

Carl's Bad has a ED. That thing is hard as Origami and he has a pocket full of money that's burning a hole in that pocket. If he sticks that 40 yr old dipstick in that oil pan full of fresh oil he will probably spin a main bearing if he doesn't jump time and bend his valves when they hit the pistons.

I have no idea what that means

Feb 18, 2019, 11:53 AM

but it made me laugh

Re: I have no idea what that means

Feb 18, 2019, 11:56 AM

You have to be fluent in grease monkey to understand.

It's just stuff a man should know to protect his investment.

Feb 18, 2019, 12:00 PM

We all have interference engines when it comes to sex.

https://www.google.com/search?q=interference+engine+timing+belt+failure&rlz=1C1GGRV_enUS773US773&oq=interference+engine&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l5.13127j1j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Replies: 14
| visibility 354
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic