Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
JOE21..my GF #1 says you have a Ghost Writer (young at that) since there's No Way an old Tiger..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

JOE21..my GF #1 says you have a Ghost Writer (young at that) since there's No Way an old Tiger..

Jul 14, 2019, 2:54 PM

can write, articulate, phrase such beautiful thoughts, paragraph perfectly, be neutral yet so energetic & positive sounding on page, know so much from A-Z, be so happy & active..

and have the driving dexterity to miss a famous football coach on the way to church!

What say you Sir?

Oh, she says she only has me to compare with, so there's the rub!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: JOE21..my GF #1 says you have a Ghost Writer (young at that) since there's No Way an old Tiger..

Jul 14, 2019, 3:43 PM

Well .. I think you write in a very ... um ... unique way too - Bill !! -:D

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Re: JOE21..my GF #1 says you have a Ghost Writer (young at that) since there's No Way an old Tiger..

Jul 14, 2019, 4:12 PM

Well LBB, GF1 has figured out the truth. I don't have a bevy of GFs but I do have a bevy of GWs (Ghost Writers) who do all of my writing. I have a dart board with all sorts of topics on the board. I throw a dart at the board and the topic closest to the embedded dart is assigned to GW1. If I feel like I'm on a roll I throw another dart to determine the topic assigned to GW2, etc. When I selected these GWs I had to find GWs with similar writing skills so all of you on this board would think it was me. Apparently, GF1 has discovered my ruse.

Now I have to check my files for a story about my high school English teacher. I seem to recall GW5 wrote that article.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now there is a lie. No way you have the manual dexterity

Jul 15, 2019, 9:38 AM

to throw darts at your age. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have met Joe21 he is the real deal!***

Jul 14, 2019, 4:30 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"The one who thinks we can and the one who thinks we can't are both right! Which one are you, son? Which one are you, son?"

Re: I have met Joe21 he is the real deal!***

Jul 15, 2019, 12:44 AM

Confirmed. Spoke with Joe21 and his daughter for about 2 hours before a baseball game just a few years ago. He's all that plus a bag of chips.

CUvsFSU2011win

-- Too many daughters and not enough bullets. --

LBB, you trust GF#1's judgement?

Jul 14, 2019, 5:05 PM

After all, she's hanging out with YOU! ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

I'm quite curious what GF#2 thinks about

Jul 14, 2019, 5:09 PM

GF#1...or vice versa! ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm quite curious what GF#2 thinks about

Jul 14, 2019, 9:36 PM

I’m wondering if GF#1, GF#2, etc etc read TigerNet?!! -:D. I see trouble ahead if they do !!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Jul 15, 2019, 9:05 AM

I assure you that Joe writes everything himself! I have spent some time with him and he is very articulate and full of wonderful stories. I wish that I had his writing and storytelling skills. I look forward to his posts each day.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic