Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have little faith Dabbs will have the boys ready...again
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1

I have little faith Dabbs will have the boys ready...again

Sep 16, 2014, 10:38 AM

just like Georgia this year; just like SC last 5 years; just like Florida State last two years...not able to have the boys ready to overachieve when the ACC title or State Championship is on the line. 1 ACC title in 10 years...Dabbs is a very good salesmen but very poor coach...Coach Ford would have those boys ready to kill start to finish. We will need another coach able to compete with Jimbo and the 'Ole ball Coach soon...the results this Saturday will bare witness. Saving face by winning a meaningless Bowl is not an acceptable yearly outcome in my book

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One thing about your post that should pointed out..

Sep 16, 2014, 10:40 AM

"1 ACC title in 10 years"

well... that ties you guys for how many titles you have all time

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Ahhh, the good ole days.***

Sep 16, 2014, 10:44 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

1 in 120 years***

Sep 16, 2014, 11:05 AM [ in reply to One thing about your post that should pointed out.. ]

smells like chicken***

Sep 16, 2014, 10:40 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If only he had as many conference titles as your coots

Sep 16, 2014, 10:41 AM

oh....wait.

Bless yer heart.***

Sep 16, 2014, 10:44 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

So "Dabbs didn't have them ready to play....

Sep 16, 2014, 10:53 AM

against Auburn, Georgia, LSU and Ohio State either I suppose (rolling eyes).

If it looks like a Capon, sounds like a Capon, and smells like a Capon....

As a side note, Dabo has not been the head coach at Clemson for ten years. He is currently in his 6th full year as the head coach during which time his teams have appeared in two BCS bowl games (winning one) and played for two conference championships (winning one).

You dirtpeckers would sacrifice your first born for a resume that came even remotely close to that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Flush it....***

Sep 16, 2014, 10:55 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So "Dabbs didn't have the ready to play....

Sep 16, 2014, 11:05 AM [ in reply to So "Dabbs didn't have them ready to play.... ]

take your orange tinted glasses off boys and demand better...Dabbs is doing okay but not winning the games that really matter; if you care about Championships...I think that is the standard. What will the excuses be this Saturday?

So Auburn, Georgia, LSU and Ohio State didn't matter?

Sep 16, 2014, 11:17 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So Auburn, Georgia, LSU and Ohio State didn't matter?

Sep 16, 2014, 11:55 AM

the bowl wins were meaningless in retrospect when we had the opportunity to win the ACC and State Championship then contend for a national title. The Dabbs has only put us in that position once and West Virginia put him in his place...remember that embarrassment? My point is validated...our coach is not winning the important games nor do I think his history shows he is capable. Take off the orange tinted glasses, stop drinking the orange koolaide and demand accountability for lack of championships

Oh...OK...I see now. In other words....

Sep 16, 2014, 12:18 PM

Re: So Auburn, Georgia, LSU and Ohio State didn't matter?

Sep 16, 2014, 11:55 AM [ in reply to So Auburn, Georgia, LSU and Ohio State didn't matter? ]

Don't forget FSU and VPI.

Wayull hayull, ..

Sep 16, 2014, 11:44 AM [ in reply to Re: So "Dabbs didn't have the ready to play.... ]

He already has more championships than King Ball Sack does. What excuse keeps you from slitting your wrists?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wayull hayull, ..

Sep 16, 2014, 12:01 PM

the sack is 10 times the coach Dabs will ever be, but you digress. It's all about the lack of championships at Clemson in the last 10 years not what SC is doing. I don't think he is capable of getting us to the where we want to go...that will be reaffirmed yet again on Saturday. Wake up take of the orange tinted glasses, put down the orange koolaide and demand accountability for lack of Championships

Re: Wayull hayull, ..

Sep 16, 2014, 12:12 PM

Well I for one think you should boycott OUR football program. I think I can say I speak for most everyone here when I say...WE NEITHER WANT OR NEED YOU HERE ON OUR SITE SPEWING YOUR WASTE. PLEASE GO AWAY, BACK TO YOUR MISERABLE TRAILER TRASH LIFE, AND FREQUENT FGF FROM NOW ON! ALSO, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE DONT REPRODUCE!! THERES ALREADY TO MANY IDIOTS IN THE WORLD

Blue Caddy

Sep 16, 2014, 12:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Wayull hayull, .. ]

is that really you?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But yet he can't beat him head to head.***

Sep 16, 2014, 12:24 PM [ in reply to Wayull hayull, .. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

As you keep reminding everyone over and over

Sep 16, 2014, 12:26 PM

(Hint: we already know that we have lost 5 in a row)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And I will continue until it that changes.***

Sep 16, 2014, 1:23 PM

Go back to fgf and leave us the he** alone !!!!***

Sep 16, 2014, 11:49 AM [ in reply to Re: So "Dabbs didn't have the ready to play.... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So "Dabbs didn't have the ready to play....

Sep 16, 2014, 11:53 AM [ in reply to Re: So "Dabbs didn't have the ready to play.... ]

You're the same POS that encouraged people to boycott CU baseball games. Can the mange please take out the trash already. Chode

if you're not a chicken, you really should be***

Sep 16, 2014, 12:14 PM [ in reply to Re: So "Dabbs didn't have the ready to play.... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That argument is getting really old. It's time to beat

Sep 16, 2014, 12:23 PM [ in reply to So "Dabbs didn't have them ready to play.... ]

USuC. 74 days.

Re: I have little faith Dabbs will have the boys ready...again

Sep 16, 2014, 10:56 AM

Nice try Coot we will see y'all in Nov.Now get on to the next house the pizza is getting cold

What kind of parent names their kid with no vowels?!?!?

Sep 16, 2014, 10:57 AM

You poor poor coot!

smh in advance in peace that helps

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

His folks figured they couldn't afford them ...

Sep 16, 2014, 12:08 PM

... since Pat Sajak charges $500 for them on "Wheel of Fortune."

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's RA this turd out of our punch bowl.***

Sep 16, 2014, 10:57 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell 'em capon

Sep 16, 2014, 11:32 AM

One 1969, one.

Sep 16, 2014, 11:50 AM

Your rock misses you. Be a good little coot and go crawl back under it. CDS is the best thing that's happened to OUR program in a long time.

Sep 16, 2014, 12:27 PM

Great guy and I agree he HAS been good for CU, but doubt he can get us to elite program status based his teams performance during critical games that determine Championship contention...it's also sad to see so many small minds that get so excited when someone has a different opinion; kinda reminds me of those ISIS guys a bit, but all the best OrangeNpurp81 and GO TIGERS!

Found one!***

Sep 16, 2014, 11:50 AM

1 ACC Title in 10 years?

Sep 16, 2014, 11:52 AM

Dabo's only been the head coach for 5 full seasons.

If you're not okay with top-10 seasons and BCS bowl wins, there is something wrong with you as a football fan.

Sep 16, 2014, 12:14 PM

Dabo has been coaching here 10 years? Hell where did those other 5 years go?

Sep 16, 2014, 12:56 PM

Anyone think Ford would have allowed SC "clocks" in every team room to countdown time until the teams play? Isn't that likely to backfire?

Tell 'em capon

Sep 16, 2014, 1:12 PM

smh

Replies: 36
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic