Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have got a feeling Muschamp or from now on muschump has already sealed his fate
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

I have got a feeling Muschamp or from now on muschump has already sealed his fate

Apr 14, 2016, 9:58 PM

at SC. IMO you just don't kick Jesus out without suffering severe consequences. Firing the team Chaplain has to be a new low for any coach.

Everytime I think the coots football program has hit rock bottom they do something else to sink lower and lower.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

maybe he's angling for the "prosperity of the wicked"?

Apr 14, 2016, 10:13 PM

but suddenly they will be destroyed.

Those who are far from you will perish; you destroy all who are unfaithful to you.

Psalm 73

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

i'm biased & prideful but i've never understood why any HC

Apr 14, 2016, 10:31 PM

Would go to Cootland to coach that loser Program..

But there's been 3 NC calibre coaches do it (2 run out of town after losing to Tigers too many times) and Spur lucked up a bit with young & green DaBO taking over, having a small 12 man recruiting class, having Coots recruit SC's best high school player several years in a row due to Spur courting their coaches with hus celebrity, some unreal good fortune in beating Clemson 5 straight (last two were difficult losses what with so many skilled players) .

That's over & Clemson is on top again..with a 25 game lead in the long rivalry!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those 3 NC caliber coaches...

Apr 14, 2016, 10:58 PM

(Dietzel, Holtz, & Spurrier) ended their (previously) stellar careers in
that dirt pecking graveyard.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those 3 NC caliber coaches...

Apr 14, 2016, 11:00 PM [ in reply to i'm biased & prideful but i've never understood why any HC ]

(Dietzel, Holtz, & Spurrier) ended their (previously) stellar careers in
that dirt pecking graveyard.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i'm biased & prideful but i've never understood why any HC

Apr 15, 2016, 8:54 AM [ in reply to i'm biased & prideful but i've never understood why any HC ]

^^^^LBB - I hate the chickens, but if they offered me a multi-million $$$$ contract to coach their sorry butts, then I would coach my butt off for 2-3 years and then retire mid-season. Oh wait...only a cowardly chicken would do that. I would wait until after the CLEMSON game and take my azz-whooping like a man.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have got a feeling Muschamp or from now on muschump has already sealed his fate

Apr 14, 2016, 10:47 PM

It's on GamecockNation.

Re: I have got a feeling Muschamp or from now on muschump has already sealed his fate

Apr 15, 2016, 9:21 AM

The team chaplain was let go. Muschamp will be using a different chaplain for each week to get more denominations involved. The decision was made to have everyones faith observed.

Apr 15, 2016, 9:46 AM

So he was "let go" and not fired. That is splitting hairs in this situation.

So they want to represent the potential handful of Muslims on a 100 man roster, where by statistics would say 60+% or more are Christians. So yeah, it totally makes sense to fire the Chaplain.

Apr 15, 2016, 9:52 AM [ in reply to Re: I have got a feeling Muschamp or from now on muschump has already sealed his fate ]

Hey look everyone another sad Gamecock.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

So Satan worshipers, Pastafarians, Scientologists, Wiccans,

Apr 15, 2016, 10:52 AM [ in reply to Re: I have got a feeling Muschamp or from now on muschump has already sealed his fate ]

Cargo Cults and all other oddball religions will also get a turn? If he wants to be all inclusive he'll have to. I guess they'll do nothing during atheist week. Am looking forward to what he'll do for Festivus. Or the Feast Of Alvis;

https://vimeo.com/11725623

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In the interest of accuracy, I just found out that a federal

Apr 15, 2016, 5:40 PM

court decided this week that Pastafarians aren't a religion. So strike them from the list.

http://www.newsweek.com/flying-spaghetti-monster-parody-religion-447535

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

RevDodd ain't gonna like this***

Apr 15, 2016, 9:40 AM

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic