Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have decided to come to Tampa with my 9 year old
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

I have decided to come to Tampa with my 9 year old

Jan 8, 2017, 3:42 PM

and try to find tickets near game time. will be driving from Nashville down 75. My issue is finding a hotel room that is either not a dump or $500 a night. Willing to driver back an hour or so after the game before hotel. Any ideas on towns and hour of 1.5 hours north of Tampa up 75 to try and get one Monday night?

Also what will it cost me to park my truck near the stadium?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have decided to come to Tampa with my 9 year old

Jan 8, 2017, 4:06 PM

Not going now but back when I thought I was going I wanted to see if I could find something on I-75 also and I actually did and it was in Ocala,Florida at the Red Roof Inn and also at the Super 8 Motel both of which were at the same exit,Exit 352 under a 100 miles to Raymond James Stadium and both as of this past Tuesday were in the $70 to $80 range a night.Both prices were for a queen size bed and non-smoking.As far as Parking there is still two Parking areas available;the Al Lopez Parking Lot and Lot 6D.Hope all this is of some help to you and hope you and your son get to enjoy a Big Tiger Win come Monday night...https://cfp.clickandpark.com/

Jan 8, 2017, 4:11 PM

We are staying in Ocala at a Residence Inn ... 129/night

Jan 8, 2017, 4:16 PM

Yea Residence Inn Marriott is nice and that is a good price

Jan 8, 2017, 4:15 PM

Hey daredevil, I have a hotel room in Orlando Monday night that is paid for and we are not going to use as I could not get tickets. I paid $57 and got a 67% off on Priceline. It's called the Grand Hotel. You can check it out and if you want it let me know ASAP and I can transfer the name over to you for the exact pricing. No need to make a profit on it for me. Send me a tmail and I will shoot you my cell.

thank you I didn't want to drive over to orlando

Jan 8, 2017, 5:44 PM

I'm still tying to make the call if Inwant to go. I appreciate the offer though

Daredevil..hellO again & my 2 cents worth!

Jan 8, 2017, 6:24 PM

If I had a 9 yr old child & no tickets to a game that far away that is going to be an almost impossible task to find a decently priced ticket anyway..$750-$950 each would be good news and that would be shear luck..I'd not go myself.

Now if it were you & a 18-21 yr old child y'all could at least hit a bar & watch game together.

Know you want to go but be reasonable and don't let the Brain override the Mind..the Brain being say your car's "Engine" AND You being the Mind. Get it?!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm also staying at the Red Roof in Ocala

Jan 8, 2017, 6:19 PM

Also hoping to find a ticket tomorrow. Or just enjoy the company of other Clemson fans. Let's make Ocala orange too. GO Tigers!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2017, 7:32 PM

Try the Hampton Inn in Brooksville/Dade City area.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic