»
Topic: I have a turkey day with coots
Replies: 4   Last Post: Nov 23, 2017 10:21 AM by: Ridgeland Booster®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

I have a turkey day with coots

[3]
Posted: Nov 23, 2017 8:06 AM

and a Florida grad. My family insisted that we don't talk football. Huh. Never the case from 2006-2013. It's almost as if something has changed.

Re: I have a turkey day with coots

[1]
Posted: Nov 23, 2017 8:58 AM

I work with a coot and he asked me,"If we win Saturday, are you still gonna talk to me?" My response," As long as you don't beat us any worse than 56-7, I will still talk to you."

Go Tigers!

Posted: Nov 23, 2017 10:09 AM

I feel for you my friend. All Tigers at our table today. One of many things I’m thankful for.

2020 white level member

Posted: Nov 23, 2017 10:18 AM

I live with one (brother) and like 75% of my family are. The past 3 years have been great at Thanksgiving. I try to talk with them about the game and they’re not interested. I expect they’ll talk this year with their deceptive 8-3 record (1 win over a team .500 or better, NC St) and their (short lived) #24 ranking.

Can’t wait to beat the #### out of them Saturday!

Posted: Nov 23, 2017 10:21 AM

No coots around my table, but we do have a Gator (my bride) and a Seminole (sister in law). At least our football discussions are always rational. I feel your pain.

2020 white level member

May 6, 2020: "I know I went to Clemson and got a degree, prob more than you ever did. And I bet my IQ is higher than yours too !" sociologycoot843

Replies: 4  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1796 people have read this post