Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have a pretty simple philosophy on masks...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 437

I have a pretty simple philosophy on masks...

Jun 27, 2020, 1:38 PM

If I'm asked to wear one or am required (like I am every day at work), then I will wear one without complaint. If not, then I'll generally just try to stay away from people, which I am pretty good at, anyway. If I have to be in close proximity to people, maybe I'll slip one on.

I definitely do not believe it should be a divisive, partisan issue, or cause people to be angry. If my government authorities and health officials believe it's in our best interest to require one, then why should I be upset about that? They would know better than me.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

same

Jun 27, 2020, 1:54 PM

if I'm required, I will wear without complaints.

Otherwise, I'm being careful and social distancing without a mask.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have a pretty simple philosophy on masks...

Jun 27, 2020, 3:16 PM

If I'm asked to wear one or am required (like I am every day at work), then I will wear one without complaint. If not, then I'll generally just try to stay away from people, which I am pretty good at, anyway. If I have to be in close proximity to people, maybe I'll slip one on.

I definitely do not believe it should be a divisive, partisan issue, or cause people to be angry. If my government authorities and health officials believe it's in our best interest to require one, then why should I be upset about that? They would know better than me.

Your first mistake was being sane and rational on this board. You're second is you have it all wrong. Trump doesn't wear one, so I'm not wearing one! The 53rd Amendment says I don't got too!!

So, if you wear one you do it to make Trump look bad. If you don't wear one, then you support the greatest President in our history.

Said no non-Trumpite, ever.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never fear

Jun 27, 2020, 3:25 PM

Jun 27, 2020, 3:58 PM

My thoughts are we have entered a I will do me and you can do you. I do not care as I am wearing an N95 and eye protection while out of my vehicle. I will respect you doing you however you care to do you in the process.

Does wearing coke bottle glasses make that easy for you?

Jun 27, 2020, 4:11 PM

It does for me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Does wearing coke bottle glasses make that easy for you?

Jun 28, 2020, 9:10 AM

Prefer beer goggles myself.

I require evidence that they know better than you.

Jun 27, 2020, 4:09 PM

I believe you are being humble. I do not believe you would have lied to America and told us not to wear a mask as did our 'health experts.'

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 28, 2020, 8:52 AM

Agree with everything until that very last line. I guess I have trust issues

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 28, 2020, 9:09 AM

Yeah, me too. While I get the resoning behind a mask does not good it was a wrongheaded PR that has brought on trust issues with the CDC.

Replies: 9
| visibility 437
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic