Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ban Monroenc
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 83
| visibility 1

Ban Monroenc

May 22, 2014, 2:03 PM

Mods, please ban coot loving Monroenc. His posts on Tigernet are only intended to infuriate and antagonize
Clemson fans!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ban Monroenc

May 22, 2014, 2:06 PM

At least make him and Motor City Bengal change their names. A lot of their drivel sounds so tiredly familiar that it's hard to keep track of who's who....or even tell if they're actually different people.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 22, 2014, 4:08 PM

speaking of sophomoric, frat boy, happy, nonsense that is drival! if that is the standard for removal from a SPORTS talk site, many on here would have been gone long ago. at least SOME post are about Clemson sports. we also have some that feel they have to audition for the comedy zone on every post. so you can't have it both ways, different things agitate different people. clean your own house before you bI$$h about others.

May 22, 2014, 4:11 PM

photo cryingdude_zps3e151db3.gif

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

May 22, 2014, 4:12 PM

^^^^^ found a perfect example.

agree coot, bob's an excellent poster, contributer, family

May 22, 2014, 4:17 PM

man, father & representative of all that's good in clemson university.

you, not so much.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: agree coot, bob's an excellent poster, contributer, family

May 22, 2014, 4:28 PM

your opinion matters only to your alter ego.

fine, both of us are sure you're a moran.***

May 22, 2014, 4:30 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

First step to recovery...

May 25, 2014, 1:10 PM

Good start. I'm proud of you.

we're all waiting on you to begin. anytime you're ready...

May 25, 2014, 1:19 PM

we're here for you.

stanley/drnakamats/makeplaystiger/shane_morgan/giovanni...

photo 475c0ab7-8d8c-41ff-aa0f-d0b2434f65b6_zps2c1f647d.jpg

Re: we're all waiting on you to begin. anytime you're ready...

May 25, 2014, 5:14 PM

lol also add in bentiger and matt tiger to that list of this losers scoks.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

i wonder if crump/bmeist have a complete list of banned

May 26, 2014, 8:49 AM

users? it would be pretty telling to see how many times "stanley" has been deleted?

who else could get banned for winning the coin toss and choosing to play defense?

Whatever helps you through it...

May 25, 2014, 10:50 PM [ in reply to we're all waiting on you to begin. anytime you're ready... ]

If fantasy helps, then go for it. I choose real life though. Sorry these two approaches don't jive well, but I think I have right, and and you don't. In fact, I'm sure of it.

Your every single day attempts at gaining completely meaninglessness cyber-induced self-esteem are comical. Your wadded panty replies and attempts to divert from this clear truth are even more comical. Poor guy. Maybe one day you'll get it and look back in utter embarrassment, but it does seem unlikely at this point in your adult life.

Good luck with becoming well-adjusted in life and finding a true confidence outside of a sports message board and bizarre, juvenile self-votes. Really.

But in the meantime, have fun with your daily 4-5 man circle jerk and making yourself believe thousands are standing there with you cheering you on. I'm sure it makes you feel like a man. Go play like it's gradeschool, vote for yourself like it's a gold star on your 1st grade homework, and then attempt to ridicule anyone who calls you out on it. That's surely productive.

I mean, really, who doesn't average almost 10 and a half posts EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR OVER 8 YEARS?

LOL.

10 & a half posts a day? that's all? i'm working too hard.

May 26, 2014, 8:29 AM

8 years is a nice run & if you weren't warren zevon's excitable boy, you might not have had 15 or so users deleted in that time. how many is it now stanley? have you lost track? i know we have.

i have some ideas for you, stop being a complete psycho, stop telling people they need to take drugs or seek psycho therapy, stop telling people they are delusional or juvenile, stop tmailing people such as toogie & others threats on their family and friends, take up masterbation or hookers, something or anything to relieve the stress because you're going to pop son.

transferrence must be your middle name or is it your next user? it's fitting.

have a nice weekend stanley. you could use one.

lol you just can't help yourself huh? Your reply is a great

May 27, 2014, 9:32 PM

example of said immaturity and being stuck in your imagination-enhanced cyber-world, where you're completely consumed with meaningless things while convincing yourself you're making large accomplishments.

Clearly this is your life. This is what you do and where you find a your sense of well-being. Simply put, you're not a well-adjusted adult.

One really funny thing about you is how you always write posts as if 1000's are standing there cheering you on. Meanwhile, as of this reply less than 50 people read your post. That includes the dozen or more times you clicked on it.

You just can't help it.

And then you had the gall to use the word "transference"? LOL do you even recall this very word being directed at you to describe your childish clown act and constant need for childlike approval? You never replied to that.. and now it's obvious why.

And what is it about this stanley character that has you so clearly obsessed.. bordering on misplaced man-love and recessed, homosexual tendencies.

And speaking of facts (or more precisely a lack thereof), what is this hogwash about me, "tmailing people such as toogie & others threats on their family and friends"?

Seriously man, what the heck are you talking about? Are you okay, kid? Once and for all, can you PLEASE get a grip on your childish imagination?

How old are you anyway? ..here's a witty zinger for sure:

"..take up masterbation or hookers, something or anything to relieve the stress because you're going to pop son."

I'm not sure which is funniest about that statement - your grade school "masterbation" jokes, or you calling me, "son". ..Aww heck, let's just call it a tie.

And you know what else, kid? I don't recall condoning drug use on the site, but whether I have or not, its pretty obvious some folks are the under the influence mind altering chemicals. And some people DO need therapy. Let's face it, there are some extreme weirdos posting here. They need a shrink or more for sure. And then too, there are those who are less extreme (relatively speaking). There are people who spend EVERY SINGLE DAY self-promoting their sports message board cyber-ego. Those types actually posting an average of 10+ POSTS EVERY SINGLE DAY, FOR 8 YEARS, is normal and okay. Those guys need at least long hard look in the mirror (without simultaneously refreshing Tigernet on the iPhone), or perhaps more useful - a few sessions on a leather couch.

Either way, good luck man.

"Simply put, you're not a well-adjusted adult."

May 27, 2014, 9:44 PM

That's rich, coming from someone with more user names than anyone on the site can name.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

maybe we should invite stanley to the house warming?

May 27, 2014, 10:16 PM

just keep the flammables locked away...

Re: maybe we should invite stanley to the house warming?

May 27, 2014, 10:23 PM

And the lithium, else he'll start trying to prescribe it to everyone.

haha, thanks ibwg. nice upgrade.***

May 27, 2014, 10:26 PM

Re: haha, thanks ibwg. nice upgrade.***

May 27, 2014, 10:27 PM

What is "a few sessions on a leather couch?" Is he suggesting you go and try out for a pron job?

maybe, if she's got HUGE

May 27, 2014, 10:29 PM

tracts of land i could be up for it.

A few sessions on a leather couch?

May 27, 2014, 10:32 PM [ in reply to Re: haha, thanks ibwg. nice upgrade.*** ]

Seems baptistesque.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

was that an invite? seems like an invite...***

May 27, 2014, 10:34 PM

Re: was that an invite? seems like an invite...***

May 27, 2014, 10:37 PM

Maybe that was a euphemism for #####? I always tell the wimmen about sessions on my leather couch and it sets their loins on fire. Maybe Stanley has skills we can learn from.

i'm worried stanley wants to take our relationship to the

May 27, 2014, 10:39 PM

next level. it seems soon, his new user young; people might talk.

i has the confuse.

Good news is he's obviously into role play.***

May 27, 2014, 10:45 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Good news is he's obviously into role play.***

May 27, 2014, 10:47 PM

K, the thread is getting too close to over here --->

Are you bros on like 5000 px wide monitors.

it doesn't matter because it's fixed width site

FM says he tries to keep it between the ditches cause it's

May 27, 2014, 10:49 PM

too big to keep in his britches...

was that helpful?

Re: FM says he tries to keep it between the ditches cause it's

May 27, 2014, 10:49 PM

Fack it, I'm pushing the limits on this beast. What you wanna talk about?

Nvmnd, here's a symbol for you and Stanley's love.

awesome! more direct? stanley i'm looking at you...

May 27, 2014, 11:02 PM

photo bill-murray-caddyshack-ball-washer_zps99a2e8af.gif

but you wore green so you could hide.

too soon?

Re: awesome! more direct? stanley i'm looking at you...

May 27, 2014, 11:05 PM

Is that v-neck? Groce

Re: awesome! more direct? stanley i'm looking at you...

May 27, 2014, 11:07 PM

spackler special

Was on the phone last night so couldn't see it....

May 28, 2014, 8:16 AM [ in reply to Re: Good news is he's obviously into role play.*** ]

but nice pic. Now I don't feel the intimidated.

TIA a lot.

do you think stanley could make it move? maybe he'll

May 27, 2014, 10:47 PM [ in reply to Good news is he's obviously into role play.*** ]

wear that lil 2 piece number?

fingers crossed.

TL:DR*****

May 27, 2014, 9:52 PM [ in reply to lol you just can't help yourself huh? Your reply is a great ]

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

Re: TL:DR*****

May 27, 2014, 9:57 PM

I started to read it and them got bored and keep scrolling.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: lol you just can't help yourself huh? Your reply is a great

May 27, 2014, 9:59 PM [ in reply to lol you just can't help yourself huh? Your reply is a great ]

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

stand back henry, pretty sure that one's rabid.

May 27, 2014, 10:10 PM

#whacked

awesome stanley, you're really grinding now. again & i'll

May 27, 2014, 10:08 PM [ in reply to lol you just can't help yourself huh? Your reply is a great ]

go more slowly with you this time so you can keep up; besides matttiger, bentiger, stanleytiger, drnakamats, makeplaystiger & several other nondescripts, how many users within one or two have you had deleted by the mods, you know them, crump and/or bmeist?

what's funny is that the only one that spends any time here that doesn't know it's "you" all these times is, well, you. that's rich.

again, be well & take care illustrated man... tattooed with each of your users that have died merciful deaths at the hands of the mods.

Is this available in Cliff's Notes?***

May 27, 2014, 10:08 PM [ in reply to lol you just can't help yourself huh? Your reply is a great ]

could be shane_/stanley/matt/ben/drnak/giovanni/makeplays

May 27, 2014, 10:12 PM

used cliff'snotestiger at one point or the other.

ask it, but be afraid, be very afraid.

Re: lol you just can't help yourself huh? Your reply is a great

May 27, 2014, 10:20 PM [ in reply to lol you just can't help yourself huh? Your reply is a great ]

I'm gonna need just the powerpoint slides for this one.

Clark Kent? Or Bruce Wayne?

May 22, 2014, 4:30 PM [ in reply to Re: agree coot, bob's an excellent poster, contributer, family ]

It's important

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

May 22, 2014, 4:35 PM [ in reply to Re: agree coot, bob's an excellent poster, contributer, family ]

Both of his egos can see you are a pathetic #### lover.

null

And both of his egos love it

May 22, 2014, 5:17 PM

wait wut

May 22, 2014, 5:56 PM [ in reply to Re: agree coot, bob's an excellent poster, contributer, family ]

You done crying yet? I'm off work now so let me know when you want me to take you to school again. If you wanna go over there and practice falling down, I'll be arriving at your fake address in a minute.

And stop TUin your own posts.

don't know which is funnier, leadcoot goin full gurly man...

May 22, 2014, 4:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Ban Monroenc ]

photo monroe_zps1320727a.jpg

or morannc sportin a 16 handicap & still postin like a baws?

May 22, 2014, 4:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Ban Monroenc ]

Hey look its Lead #### lover our resident Gamecock fan who is too chicken #### to get a real screen name.

null

Audition for the comedy zone?

May 22, 2014, 4:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Ban Monroenc ]

I...don't...think crump would approve of such nonsense on the boreds? Do you have any specific links to such postings?

Or better yet . . . could you provide us a link to

May 22, 2014, 5:16 PM

ANYTHING, you ultra maroon ??? !!! ???

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

^^^Gets it***

Re: Ban Monroenc***

May 22, 2014, 5:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Ban Monroenc ]

May 22, 2014, 6:03 PM

I sense some tension in the room.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 22, 2014, 6:07 PM

It's not a normal week if leadtiger doesn't have one of her outbursts. She knows who the boss is.

Incidentally, lead grammarian.....

May 22, 2014, 6:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Ban Monroenc ]

its spelled "drivel"....not "drival"....

just a note: when you see red squiggly lines under a word after you've typed it, it means its not spelled correctly

maroon

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 22, 2014, 4:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Ban Monroenc ]

"Kill 'em All!!!" - Metallica

May 22, 2014, 2:07 PM

I agree. I said the same last night.

May 22, 2014, 2:10 PM

Mods what mods?

null

May 22, 2014, 2:14 PM

The ones who don't like posts about the QB from the upcoming football game.

every time I scan this thread topic I think

May 22, 2014, 2:20 PM

Why is tnet posting about Barry manilow

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Mon-roe-nc is just po'ed

May 22, 2014, 2:52 PM

that US74 thru there has 97 un-sychronized traffic signals between Matthews and the 601 cutoff to Pageland....

^^^THIS***

May 22, 2014, 2:57 PM

Seriously though...that is the worst stretch of

May 22, 2014, 3:22 PM [ in reply to Mon-roe-nc is just po'ed ]

road, Independence and US74 are the suckass

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

And that's the truth!***

May 22, 2014, 4:36 PM

I have a nephew and niece and their families that live

May 22, 2014, 7:57 PM [ in reply to Seriously though...that is the worst stretch of ]

out there, and I told them they'd have to come visit me, if they want to see me, because I hate that stretch.

For some reason, they haven't....lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have a nephew and niece and their families that live

May 23, 2014, 11:02 AM

Hartins, go past Camden, turn left, go to Kershaw, Pageland and then Monroe. Charlotte used to be in my territory and to get to Monroe it is by far the best way to go

May 26, 2014, 7:56 AM

Camden is my home town....wow...

May 26, 2014, 8:02 AM

...be careful what you say about Camden. We have sent many players to Clemson including our former coach Billy Ammons who was a QB under coach Howard.

Re: Mon-roe-nc is just po'ed

May 26, 2014, 7:55 AM [ in reply to Mon-roe-nc is just po'ed ]

True....I said it's an interstate with stop lights every thousand feet. I have been here 9 months and I still can't get used to it. The trip to 485 is a day away it seems ..lol.

Ban him for...

May 22, 2014, 3:01 PM

being a low character pathetic liar.

Re: Ban him for...

May 22, 2014, 4:14 PM

Careful, low character would disqualify about 96% of this bored. Me included.

Re: Ban him for...

May 26, 2014, 7:24 PM [ in reply to Ban him for... ]

Well, that would get rid of A LOT of people here...

Are we really able to ban an entire town? Cut off their WiFi?

Maybe we can ban some of the other coot loving towns as well.

May 23, 2014, 9:18 AM

Mebbe we can get the EPA to cut off Monroenc because it is an illegal dumping ground for coots....

You spelt MORONnc wrong***

May 22, 2014, 5:50 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you send them a Tsmell with a couple of links to his post

May 22, 2014, 7:03 PM

they will drop the hammer on him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

agree

May 22, 2014, 7:46 PM

that dood sucks

18wheelers gotta go too

Re: agree

May 22, 2014, 8:34 PM

18 wheeler definitely needs to go

May 22, 2014, 9:09 PM

18Whiner is the worst Coot on the lot in my experiences. He suckles so hard at the man teet of Spurlid that his milk mustache has a goatee.
Ban that Garnetion before he chokes on Spurcoot's testimentos.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 23, 2014, 3:35 PM

I say ban all coots from Tigernet !

May 25, 2014, 11:46 AM

Even Confessed Coot is calling for Monroenc to cool it or get off the site.

May 26, 2014, 7:59 AM

I don't think confessed coot is really a Gamecock. I think he is a Tiger fan pretending to be a Gamecock.

^^^ this is classic. you calling the sensible coot a tiger

May 26, 2014, 9:34 AM

because he has a much better way of getting his thoughts across?

if you are any indication or representation of the gamecock forums, no wonder he's put off by them.

confessed is a good man and a coot. you might try the good man part first before calling him out for something he's not.

May 26, 2014, 2:33 AM
9q99tt.jpg(54.0 K)

Sincerely, Monroenc.

Replies: 83
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic