Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have a good feeling about DW4 winning the Heisman!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,805

I have a good feeling about DW4 winning the Heisman!

Dec 6, 2016, 7:04 AM

Listening to some of the talking heads and more and more I'm hearing a LOT of sentiment and support for Deshaun's complete body of work vs Jackson's early season video game numbers vs lesser opponents and average to poor play against tougher competition when it counted...

... I (and I KNOW the Tiger Family) can only hope!

Deshaun Watson deserves EVERYTHING that he can possibly get - HE HAS EARNED IT AND SO MUCH MORE!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!

AND GO DESHAUN WATSON!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: I have a good feeling about DW4 winning the Heisman!

Dec 6, 2016, 7:07 AM

I hope you're right!! He deserves it!! How can a guy win it when he has 3 losses?? Sadly I think having so many finalists may hurt his chances. Can't believe there are 2 from OU!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Unfortunately the media gave it to LJ before the games even

Dec 6, 2016, 7:19 AM

mattered. Crazy!!!! Watson has had a much better season when the pressure is on and the close out of the season has played out. Those INTs might bite him in the end, but I hope not. I think he has a chance, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Unfortunately the media gave it to LJ before the games even

Dec 6, 2016, 7:24 AM

close 2nd I'm afraid. He is what college football is all about. Excellence on and off the field. No DC wants to face him because you can only slow him down for about 1 quarter. He will get his regardless of the opponent. Hoping for a winner.

Dec 6, 2016, 7:46 AM

I think you best put it by saying "on and off the field" LJ showed his **s several times during the season during tough moments in close games and after losses DW4 has shown nothing but class his entire life not just at Clemson.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2016, 7:50 AM

Let's not forget LJ was left in the games to pad his stats when DW4 would be on the side line by the end of the 3rd qtr.

Dec 6, 2016, 7:55 AM

All they have to ask themselves is who would you want at QB with two minutes left and needing to drive down the field for the winning score?

Just espn don kinging their tv show

Dec 6, 2016, 7:57 AM

They know no1 will watch if lamont Jefferson is a shoe in. So they try to generate drama.

That is also why there are 5 guys this year. It's usually 3 or 4.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Dec 6, 2016, 7:58 AM

I hope your right, however with two Okies in the mix, that means Watson got zero first or second place votes in Midwest and that will hurt him.

I was frustrated listening to Mike & Mike this morning

Dec 6, 2016, 8:15 AM

The Mike's kept saying over and over again that the award is Lamar's and I about ran off the road on the way to work. I can't remember any Heisman winner stumbling to the finish line like Lavar Burton has. I'm hopeful that the Deshaun's complete season, coupled with the fact that he got jobbed last year, brings him the hardware this year.

Lamarville had the benefit of the ESPN hype machine...

Dec 6, 2016, 8:17 AM

for the majority of the season and the voters are too lazy to do their own research.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Lamarville had the benefit of the ESPN hype machine...

Dec 6, 2016, 8:25 AM

I'm hoping that will eventually go away as they lose subscribers or at least tone it down maybe one day they will have true competition

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,805
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic