Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I hate to be spiteful after such a huge win but
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

I hate to be spiteful after such a huge win but

Jan 12, 2017, 4:53 PM

there are 2 teams I have a grudge against and SC is not one of them.First is the Heels for helping screw over Clemson with a 3rd year of probation back in the day and then cheating like hell years later (Sorry Heels but you still didn't win the ACC Title last year).The second is Oklahoma for their attitude leading up to the Orange Bowl last year (all that Baker Baker touchdown maker crap and other remarks).I am tempted to log on to their site Landthieves and blast them a new one.Sooner fans have had a stick up their butts since Clemson beat them in the Citrus Bowl in 89.One thing though was their LB Striker did say after the game that Clemson had a great team if I remember correctly.So who is the team or teams you want to rub it in their face?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You go girl!***

Jan 12, 2017, 5:00 PM

Re: I hate to be spiteful after such a huge win but

Jan 12, 2017, 5:00 PM

no one,... makes you look childish and like you've never been there before.. don't flaunt winning.. that trophy is all that needs to be "said".

GO TIGERS!!!

Just venting some about the Heels and the Sooners

Jan 12, 2017, 5:19 PM

No plans to blast either one but man they both deserve it.

Alabama

Jan 12, 2017, 5:07 PM

Well I live in Spanish Fort AL right across the bay from Mobile. I particularly enjoy when we beat Alabama. Although, I didn't know how much until this week! Go Tigers.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wyoming***

Jan 12, 2017, 5:18 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Jan 12, 2017, 5:22 PM

The dammmnnnn Coots!!!!!' Who else should any Tiger fan really really want to rub it in on?

kent state***

Jan 12, 2017, 5:26 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Jan 12, 2017, 5:28 PM

We won. All that needs to be said. Oklahoma will be happy to never see us again after their last two losses and the Tarholes will have to be content in beating us in basketball given that their best talent is leaving for the draft.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If a tree falls in the forest, and my wife isn't there to hear it, am I still wrong?

Let it go...that was "a long time ago"

Jan 12, 2017, 6:12 PM

Okie and 0hio State probably know not to poke the Tiger by now.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic